Mini Event Pull My Trigger
Discussion about trigger of sun beam
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

feel like im living
Morgan didn't expect as much of a turnout at this vote, which was more of a council matter, than the last; still, anyone was welcome. A circle of chairs was set out in the middle of the council hall and she took care to sit at one at a diagonal line from the door and not by the far wall, not wanting to mark herself out as sat at the 'most important' seat.

Waiting for people to file in, she fiddled with the edge of her cloak. Honestly, she wasn't sure what she thought the best method was for triggering and aiming the beam. Each possible path held myriad positive and negative consequences and as always, from the position of the past it was difficult to know the future. Once everyone who would attend was there, Morgan cleared her throat and smiled at those gathered.

"So, as you all know, we're here to discuss the blessing Frey is giving us, in return for our tasks. A beam of sunlight to use as a weapon, if needed, for the Citadel. We must discuss how we would decide to trigger this weapon and how it's used. Before I say anything, I'd like to know the opinions of those in the room. Please, go ahead." Morgan waved a hand before her, gesturing for someone to begin.
just to stop you winning
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

Sah nodded at Morgan and the others as he arrived, taking a seat at random. Once they were called to begin, he waited to let others speak up first. He'd realized he was often the first to voice his opinions, maybe even one of the loudest. So, he resolved to give others a chance this time. But when no one spoke up, the Outlander figured he might as well go ahead.

"I'll admit, I don't know much in the manner of beams, weaponry, or such things. My main concerns are to ensure that it's easy enough for any of Halo's citizens to fire in the case of an emergency while also limiting the chances of misfires or enemies using our own weapon against us." Sah glanced around the room, "Are there any other major nuances that we need to consider that I'm leaving out?" He wanted all of their basis to be covered if they could.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
the hailstorm
"Sorry I'm late," Neron says as he brushes in through the doors, shrugging out of his coat and unlooping his scarf from around his neck. He does take a seat in the 'most important seat', completely without thinking about it (probably) and settling just in time to hear the end of Sah's idea. "Well, the problem with anyone being able to activate it is that anyone will be able to activate it," he points out.

"Shouldn't we keep activation between the council members? I know the Hollowed Grounds is working on something similar, and theirs has a sort of... targeting system, I guess? Do we know how we're going to aim this thing?" Presumably, it'll be powered by sunlight, so at least they might not have to worry about it charging up. That sounds like it would be too easy, though.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!