Training next to nothing
Locke
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
Torchline is hot this time of year.

Not that it bothers Wessex - nor does the sun - and she’s able to appreciate stripping down to next to bare skin, just like the rest of them. All hard, lean muscle, but pale, pale, pale, the woman who will never again get a tan lingers in stark contrast to the golden, sweat-kissed people of Torchline. Kids and adults alike play in the pool - but Wessex does not. It’s not like she’ll melt or anything, more that the Wraith just… doesn’t have anyone to play with. And is she really the playing type?

Leaning back on her hands, this demigod simply watches, the ghost of an amused smile on her lips, happy to see that the threat of war hasn’t stopped this kind of everyday joy.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

The heat is his favorite part of living here, honestly. There's a reason he's never been to Halo and it has everything to do with the snow. He had wanted to bring Edmund out but Edmund gets lessons now and that means Locke has even less time with him. Not that he's against his kid being smart but Locke's never been responsible.

He's surprised to see a familiar face among the crowd though. She's not hard to spot, so different than the rest of his people. "Hey Pussy Cat, didn't expect to see ya all the way out here." He stops next to her, leaning down to look at her. "Soakin' in the sun? S'my favorite thing to do." Something about her still scares him but he'll stamp it down. After all, he's not no reason to be scared of her, despite what Gideon had said.
let me go on
like i blister in the sun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Someone casts a shadow over here, and Wessex opens her eyes, looking up at whomever had called her Pussy Cat. She kinda likes it, and few would dare to use that kind of nickname around her - or perhaps wouldn’t want to. It draws a smile, a little sly and a little amused, the tips of her fangs just visible beneath parted lips. “Mmmm, on these Longheat days in Torchline, it’s almost like I can feel something like warmth again.”

The sun’s warmth, booze, and sex are the top three things she misses about being fully human, and two of those things are right here in front of her, assuming that Locke is also wearing very little due to the heat. “At least this kind is bearable for you. The Climb was no place for either of us.” She props herself up a bit more, patting the ground beside her ininvitation. “Whatcha been up to?”
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

She's right, for the most part. He is wearing as little as possible. Well, not quite speedo as little as possible but those probably aren't even a thing in Caido. (Yet.) The demi-god might notice that he's got a fair few more bite scars than before. But that might not surprise her. He sits down next to her, wiggling his toes under the sand and practically soaking in the sun. "Met the Voice, got bitten a few more times, think I might be committing treason." Or at least some kind of betrayal.

"You know, the usual." He probably shouldn't be talking about it so openly or so casually but at this point, what's the worst that could happen? He'll be fine. "How have you been? Aurelia told me what happened.." Kind of. Plus, the whole Gideon thing...
let me go on
like i blister in the sun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
One of those things is not like the other, and Wessex’s head slowly turns towards him, both brows arching in surprise. “... You don’t say. Should I ask?” As in, if she asks, will he tell her anything worth knowing? Because if not, she’d rather not waste the time and energy prying when it could be spent on far more pleasant things.

Letting her gaze roam for a bit after the shocking reveal, Wessex shrugs at his question, not quite sure what Aurelia told me what happened entails. “I’m really tired of watching people I care about die. Should be used to it by now, but I guess it still hits hard every now and then.” No regrets about any of her other actions though. And no admissions of wrongdoing. “So I keep on keeping on. Feels like a weird holding pattern, except for days like today. I don’t always get to do this.” And certainly not with someone who is at least friendly.

It’s nice. Hopefully it’ll stay that way.