Like a Leaf on the Breeze You Blew Away
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"...Right." Sam said, the word coming out as a strangled sob of a syllable. Of course Remi didn't want to spend time with him. He'd felt the wave of utter nothing coming from him when they were hawks. No feelings, no affection, none of the love he'd hoped to earn one day.

Just....nothing.

Like he knew he deserved.

Sam turned and opened his door without saying another word, shutting it in Remi's face and sinking down to the floor, unable to be polite when he was leaning over the edge of a breakdown.

Samuel
I hear in my mind
All these voices
I hear in my mind
All of these words
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
remi
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours

Remi watched as the strange man who he'd ... he'd, what? Dated? Been with? Just turned and went away.

For a moment the alchemist merely stood on the doorstep, staring at the door which had been closed in his face. He remembered nothing of the night before, how he'd held Sam until they'd both fallen asleep. The whispered conversations, words lingering on the tip of his tongue. Words that Sam yearned to hear, and that the alchemist was too broken to say but almost did. Now, it was impossible to know whether it was a kindness or a cruelty that he had not. Was it better that Sam never had to hear the words? Or impossibly unfair?

But staring at the door in the softly falling snow, Remi remembered nothing.

"I am sorry, Samuel." He whispered towards the door with a sad, and confused frown. But because he didn't know the man who had so suddenly interrupted him and now just as suddenly left him, Remi did not do more. Instead, he flew into the darkness back to the Rathskeller.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.