Personal Quest [se]for everything there is a season
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai gives Amun a quick grin as he follows Amun, the potter beginning to grow on him. He was weird but not in the creepy and annoying weird like Nate was. Or the aggravating weird that Varus was. Amun was a tolerable weird.  

Entering the office, Nikolai gave the room a quick scan. "I can work on getting that layer of dust off and removing anything else we decide to toss, if you want to start rearranging?" He glances at Wessex, "If that's ok?" He imagines that Wessex will end up using this place more often than he does, so he figures she should have the final say in the layout. But Nikolai can definitely help spruce things up and make it usable.

Nikolai goes about cleaning the office and removing things. He leaves rearranging to Wessex.
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Amun’s upgrades won’t fail him here - the hook in the wood does indeed expand to create a natural anchor and his smaller catch for the chain also holds, sliding into one of the links easily so that the chain is held fairly straight and away from the bell. Over in the room across the hall, Wessex readily agrees to Nikolai’s delegating of tasks with a soft smile. “Sounds good,” and starts to move pieces of furniture around so that he can properly dust and clean.

However, what the room is missing is a nice desk, and in the General’s mind, you can’t really be a leader without some sort of desk. “I’ll be right back,” she announces, before teleporting out of the room and back down to the basement, where her old desk remained. Hoping that Nikolai will be more or less in the same place when she returns - this time with the desk - she can only keep her fingers crossed that he isn’t hit by the piece of furniture.

Then it’s just a quick push here and a pull there, and the office looks fairly ready - albeit empty. She dusts her hands off, crosses her arms, and surveys their work. “It’ll do.” Then she gestures for Nikolai to come with her back to the sentry room, where they’ve left Amun.

“If the hooks are set, then I think we’re good to go. Thank you both so much for helping. I’m going to let Isla know the changes we’ve made… and Nikolai, I’ll see you later for some training, yeah?”

--------------------

That's it! Thanks guys, I'll submit a new description of the Town Hall to the admins and we can count this as an SE PQ focused on leadership <3

{Fin}
WESSEX