A lot of work {Open}
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye had spoken to the smith in the Grounds who allowed him to work there. With the knowledge during his long life as a dwarf, stone and metal were the two elements that he felt close to. First Darkeye did the stonework tools so that he could bring the other tools back to Bastien. After he repaired the tools Bastien had given to him, they looked better than before. Darkeye had now spent a few days in the smithy and started to feel at home. It was time to do the weapons that he needed, in the coming days. So Darkeye started to make an axehead with a long nose down the axeleaf. Smithing was easy for him, and with the strike of the hammer, Darkeye started to hum an old Dwarf song.
— the smartest do
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
EVIE
It is not difficult to insert herself once more into the lifeblood of the Settlement. For all its changes, it remains stubbornly the same. Though the weight she carries in the wake of her brother's recent death has had fewer people approaching her out of respect, word still comes in waves. She may be the last now, but the Wordsworth family is one of the longest lived in the Grounds, and with her shop re-opened gossip is a renewed currency.

Admittedly that doesn't mean she expects the forge she investigates that day to be open - or occupied - but Evie is adaptable if nothing else. The humming is pleasant, in a deep rumbling voice that helps direct her to where the newcomer is working. "Morning, I hope I'm not interrupting a delicate point in the process. I was hoping to put in an order?" Her smile is small, and though her tone is respectfully apologetic, her frame never bows in any sense of self-consciousness.
Don't look up, just let them think
There's no place else you'd rather be
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Blackeye
Darkeye did not react at first. When he heard a voice next to the hammering. He stopped immediately with his humming. "Just a moment," Darkeye said loudly to call against the hammering. A few beats later, he put the hot iron back into the white charcoal to give it more heat.

He washed his hands and took a deep drink of water.
"Good morning, dear lady." Darkeye bowed. His armor lay neatly hung a few steps from the forge. His spear lamed against the wall. Wearing simple black clothing with red stitching and a belt and a pinafore over that, he greeted the lady. "How can I help you?" he said, friendly but clear.
— the smartest do
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
EVIE
She waits patiently until he emerges, and is pleasantly surprised by his mannerisms. The Wordsworths wouldn’t be caught dead teaching their offspring anything else, but most others in the Grounds didn’t abide by such traditions. Her cheeks go a little pink at the endearment, though it’s likely meant harmlessly.

“Good morning, I’d heard the forge had a new worker and I wanted to meet you and show my support of your work. I’m Evie Wordsworth,” she introduces with a smile, extending a soil-stained hand. “I need some new tools for my apothecary in town, if you don’t already have a list of commissions.”
Don't look up, just let them think
There's no place else you'd rather be
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
"Greetings Mrs. Wordsworth" Darkeye greeted her kindly and took her hand with a firm handshake without hesitation. The hand felt rough and was marked by many smaller scars. "I am happy to do the work, but I am not the owner of the forge. But I think we can find a solution to this problem."He smiled and tried to express confidence."So far I am only busy with my work. If you want to help, I don't ask so much to exchange. However, I don't know if I can help you. What's the job?"Darkeye tried to sound polite. He didn't know much about the city and didn't know what to ask for in return.

Fin
— the smartest do