Personal Quest [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Exhaling a stream of air that causes one of the curls on his forehead to dance up for a moment, Remi grins as Camilla, Fiadh, and Felix return. "Well, we certainly are getting our steps exercise." He chuckles, looking properly boyish and apologetic. If he could have taken on this entire task himself to save everyone the monotony of water the entire Greatwood, he absolutely would have.

"We are almost done. It is just the Stonesong next, and this part we can probably do together." It might not be the most efficient, but at least it might be slightly more interesting?

"My son taught me a game recently...Kill, Marry..." Blushing, Remi clears his throat suddenly realizing how inappropriate this was going to be. "..fuck." Gods, he wished Ronin was here.

"I will go first." So saying, Remi pulls out the last few vials and hands them out. "Since Fiadh and Felix are both basically related to me, I think that means I would probably opt to sleep with Camilla." Flashing the enchantress an apologetic smile, Remi shrugs. "Fiadh, I do not think I could live with you and I think it would be fun to see you try and evade me, so I would kill you and marry Felix."

No posting order, we can do this!!
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Fiadh Dea Arduinna
Grifter

Age: 22 | Height: 5’11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
are you telling this story or am I?
"Your son taught you that? Mateo. Your son. The child." Fiadh is raising her eyebrows at Remi and folding her arms across her chest. "I dunno if I'm more offended that you didn't know the game before. You're like... an old man," she says. Though as Remi gives his allocations, she can only offer a nod as she's promptly killed off. Honestly, she kind of understands that.

"Well neither you or Felix are my type, so I'll be fuckin' Camilla too." She winks at the lady in question. "I'll kill you, Remi, because you killed me first. An' I guess that means I'll marry Felix. Congratulations." She offers him a roguish little bow.

Anyway, the Stonesong. "Are we gonna be in the water for this? I got a shift if so." An otter, to be precise.
Fiadh
Raccoon | Red Fox | Red Kite | Boomslang | Otter | Harpy
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
FELIX

Felix shifts back into himself the second that everyone else is in view, and as they begin to head toward the Stonesong, he shoves his hands into his pockets, head angling toward Remi to hear what he has to say. It’s a game he doesn’t know about either, and it’s something that he’s suddenly finding himself quite self conscious about as Fiadh goes on her little rant.

Ah well, at least he’s marriage material, he supposes?

Uhm.” He pauses, cheeks flaring slightly as he stares at the path they take, trying to figure it out. He probably should switch it up a little. “I’d… Fuck Fiadh, marry Remi, and uh, I don’t want to kill anyone. Do I have to?” He’s jumbling, the young man relatively inexperienced in all of this and it shows. “Maybe I’d just marry both Remi and Camilla.” He averts his gaze from everyone else though and if his steps grow a bit quicker, well, he pretends he doesn’t notice.
old man, i'm done always abidin' by the plan
and oh boy, we knew you never really had a choice
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Camilla

Camilla smiles at the trio before her, gathering her hair up into a messy bun that leaves a few curls to fall around her face, but does wonders for keeping her cool. The Abandoned's honey brown eyes spark playfully as the game is proposed and they all take their turns. The smile that curls on her lips morphs into a smirk as Fiadh answers, confirming the woman's suspicions and she can't resist tossing her a wink, "Thanks, love." She croons before rolling her shoulders back as she strides forward towards the Stonesong with the group.

Her head tilts to the side in consideration, "I'd fuck all of you truthfully, but I don't think Remi is all that interested." Camilla hums, eyes flicking between the trio, speeding up to nudge against Felix's shoulder. "I guess I'll play along... I'd fuck Felix, marry Fiadh and as a result get to fuck her too, and try to kill Remi. Then he won't have to worry about all that responsibility." She says with a grin, a laugh bubbling up as they press forward.
We can't make any promises now can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"What is so surprising about that?" Remi wants to know, of Mateo having been the one to teach him the game. Now that he thinks about it, the game might have been marry, kill, kiss, but so what. 'That is only fair.' He remarks, of Fiadh killing him purely out of revenge.

Shrugging as if to say guilty when Camilla mentions she isn't his type, the alchemist can only roll his eyes at himself, wondering what he thought made this a good idea. 'Clearly I am no good at this, but if anyone else would like to make a suggestion...?' He wonders, before handing out their vials.

"You, in the water." He says pointing at Fiadh. 'Do you have an aquatic shift, Felix?" Turning to Camilla, he smiles. "Your water magic will probably be the most helpful here. Or wind, depending on what you want to do." Remi would be too large as a krakken here, so he'd just stroll along the bank.

Fiadh to put water at the bottom of the stonestong, Camilla to rain it down from above, Felix if you have a shift, use it!
THE ALCHEMIST
Fiadh Dea Arduinna
Grifter

Age: 22 | Height: 5’11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
"I guess I just expected you to already know those sorts of lewd games," Fiadh says with a grin, arching an eyebrow at Felix as he chooses to fuck her (she'll remember that) and tipping a wink to Camilla in response to her very well-placed gratitude. "Aight, what if we play truth or dare instead? I dare myself to jump in the water, so that's me out." That and she's a bit busy shifting.

Soon enough there's a fluffy otter chittering up at Remi, taking the offered vial with grabby paws and resisting the urge to find a lovely rock to smash against it. Instead, waddling to the edge of the Stonesong and flumping into it, the clumsy creature suddenly becomes sleek and agile, heading down to the riverbed to open the vial and let the current carry the water away.
Fiadh
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
FELIX

He’s quite inexperienced with this game and it’s evident in the way the tips of his ears redden further when Camilla says she’d fuck him. It’s… Awkward for him, but he keeps the little quick pace, ignoring Fiadh’s eyes on him as they step around the Stonesong. His gaze lifts to Remi at the question, a hand rising to scratch at his growing facial hair. “I have my bear shift… Probably the closest!” He offers, flashing a small smile.

It would at least be something, right?

He shifts into his bear shift, bracing his paws along the bank before he goes and grabs the vial from Remi, clutching it close to his chest as he moves to start sprinkling it along the banks and the shallow waters to cover all those bases if Fiadh has the majority of the water in the riverbed.

Felix shifts to his bear shift and sprinkles the water along the banks and the water there to cover those in case Camilla’s rain doesn’t cover it!
old man, i'm done always abidin' by the plan
and oh boy, we knew you never really had a choice
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Camilla

The game comes to an end rather quickly. It's clear that only a few of the present party actually care to really play. Camilla is content to fall silent, staying in step with the others as they press towards the Stonesong until her abilities are needed again. Which happen to be rather quickly upon their arrival. Instructions are given and suggestions made.

The Abandoned considers the best approach as she uncorks the vial, drawing out the fluid in a smooth motion, suddenly evaporating it into a slight mist that quickly forms a dense cloud. She wills it above them, letting the magically formed rain fall, throwing in a few gusts of wind for good measure to ensure it's spread fairly evenly. "I will say this is one of the more creative ways I've used this particular gift." The enchantress muses, a smile curling on pink lips as she shifts her honey gaze towards Remi, "Hopefully it does the job."

Camilla uses her water and air magic to make it rain.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'I do not need games to be lewd, Fiadh.' The alchemist comments with a crooked smile, before frowning as the girl dares herself and disappears. Rolling his eyes, he turns back to Felix with a nod. "That should do."

Turning to watch Camilla at work, to say Remi is impressed (and perhaps a little jealous) of her skill would be an understatement. Once there was a time he could do something similar, and he missed the ability more than he cared to admit.

Wanting to play, a duo of encantados finds Fiadh and between the two of them, do their best to try and nose her off course that she might be forced downstream with them.

Felix will find his bear shift a bit cumbersome for this task, but it isn't impossible to complete, whereas Camilla breezes through with her expert use of abilities.

"Well, truth or dare seemed shortlived. What about...two truths and a lie?" The suggestion is translated for Fiadh that she might play from beneath the water as well.

Keep sprinkling, team!
THE ALCHEMIST
Felix Calob

Change author:
// the sky ran out of stars, they're all livin' in the city
don't wanna be nameless for life. you wanna be famous? that's fine //
The bear shift works and it also doesn’t work. The young man finds it a bit difficult to maneuver this shift through the beaches, but he does his best – working between sprinkling with a large paw and squeezing his plump body through overgrown roots and difficult twists and turns.

He hears the next question as he continues to work, though, spends a few moments trying to figure out what he can say that Remi won’t immediately know is a lie off the bat given that out of all of them, the Lullaby probably knows him the best. They’re like family, after all. Okay! Let’s see. He calls back mentally for Remi. I met my dad once in these woods, I look just like him, and I attuned at a shrine here in the Greatwood when I was really young and suddenly, I was sixteen. He rattles them off hoping that they aren’t obvious enough for Remi to distinguish which is his lie.

Felix continues to spread the water in his bear shift, trying to be as agile as possible and offers his own little two truths and a lie!
FELIX
Fiadh Dea Arduinna
Grifter

Change author:
It's all going splendidly until the encantados appear. Of course Fiadh is distracted, and she's rapidly pulled off course and downstream to play with them until Remi's voice echoes in her head. Chittering an apology and battling the current to head to the surface, her little otter head pops up near the riverbank where she shakes a paw holding the empty vial of water (she's asking for more, please).

Hmm... I think it's bullshit about you lookin' like your Da, Felix. How'd we ever prove it anyways? she says. An' for me, well... Let's see. I was born in a brothel, one've my shifts is a harpy, an' I've got the biggest crush on Safrin you ever did see. Are they all truths? Hmm.

Fiadh gets momentarily distracted and comes to ask for more water!
Fiadh
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Change author:
Camilla

Given that Camilla can't shift or hear Attuned thoughts, the enchantress completely misses what Felix and Fiadh say for their rounds. Such is life when hanging out with their type. "I've lived in the Greatwood my whole life, I don't know how to swim, and I'm scared of thunder." The Abandoned offers as her contribution, unsure if anyone other than Remi can really hear her, but attempting to participate anyway.

She does catch the alchemist watching her work and a flush rises on her cheeks as she offers a small smile. Not one to typically show off in such a way, Camilla is unused to the attention it draws, but thankfully there is really only one person to witness her work as she continues with her self made rain cloud.

Camilla keeps on keeping on!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It's with a wince that Remi does his best to quickly mask, that he hears Felix 's two truths and a lie. Knowing full-well that Devrum had been painfully absent, on the subject, all the alchemist can think to say is, "No, he really is the spitting image of his father." Frowning at @Fiadh—that was meant to last you know—he tops her up that she might continue to spread it around the riverbed.

"Safrin? I'm offended." He calls after her, hoping that was her lie. Knowing Fiadh...well, there really was no knowing her, in all honesty.

"Thunder? You do not seem the type to be afraid of something so natural." Remi says with a grin in Camilla 's direction.

As for his? "Hmmm. I have been married twice, cursed 5 times since being here, and prefer to have at least a small light going when I sleep."

LAST ROUND, TEAM.

Felix -Sprinkle everything you have on the shores!
Camila - Get the water as high as you can!
Fiadh - Get the water all the pebbles at the bottom of the stonesong!
THE ALCHEMIST
Fiadh Dea Arduinna
Grifter

Change author:
Chittering up at Remi - how is it supposed to last if it dribbles into the Stonesong as soon as she dunks it in - Fiadh squeaks a sound like a laugh as she splashes back into the river. No one gets cursed that many times, she informs him as she gets to sprinkling among the pebbles. What was your first marriage like? Was she ever so beautiful?

Once she's finished, she peeps up above the surface and tries to splash water at both Remi and Cordelia as an otter, before shifting back into herself. "I don't have that big a crush on Safrin," she says, as if to determine that this is the lie.
Fiadh