Personal Quest [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq]
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// the sky ran out of stars, they're all livin' in the city
don't wanna be nameless for life. you wanna be famous? that's fine //
Felix finds he isn’t very good at this game, because the second that Fiadh says it’s bullshit he looks just like his father and Remi answers honestly, Felix can’t help the pulse of amusement that shines brightly from his end of the Attuned bond, snickering lightly to himself. No, the poor young attuned has never met his father. But the look on Remi’s face when they’d met the first time had proven to him that he looked identical. Wouldn’t know, never met the guy. He explains, offering his lie up easily before moving on.

So instead, he focuses on Fiadh’s lie first. It comes out playful and jesting, choosing a different one from Remi’s even if he’s wrong. I think your lie is you were born in a brothel. Part of him wants to make the joke that maybe she was born in a barn, but in reality? Felix isn’t very experienced with barns and the joke would fall flat coming from his lips from not quite understanding the entirety of it. For Camilla’s though, the young bear continues to pour the water along the shores, trotting along with his wide paws, sprinkling it out. Maybe Camilla doesn’t know how to swim. But the answers are given easily and Felix isn’t surprised – simply wanting to try and pick options that were different from the ones the others had picked.

And as for Remi’s? Well, Felix has heard stories but he hasn’t heard much. Were you really married twice, Remi? The bear asks, casting a glance back toward the Lullaby curiously.

Felix continues to spread the water.
FELIX
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Camilla

Camilla doesn't know what the other two guess of her, but Remi gets it right on the nose. She grins, laughing softly in response as her shoulders lift in a shrug, "I'm not. It's actually rather calming." The enchantress muses, attention returning to the task at hand, brows drawing together as she tries to summon a gust of wind to push the cloud higher. There was a bit of difficulty in focusing on so many different elements at once, but she tries her best. "I don't think you actually like having a light on when you sleep." Why would the alchemist be afraid of the dark? It made little sense.

That's until Fiadh splashes her with water, almost breaking her concentration and she sends a playful glare her way, pulling one hand away from the cloud to instead pull up a wave to crash over the Attuned. "Don't pick a fight you can't win." She says with a wink before finally draining the last of her cloud.

Camilla sprinkles her water and splashes Fiadh with a wave.
We can't make any promises now can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Remi grins broadly at the otter. "She was. The most beautiful woman I have ever known in my life." He says, before nodding to Felix. "She also happened to be my mother, and I happened to be 4 at the time." The explanation comes on the heels of a laugh as the alchemist shrugs his shoulders. He had not escaped the stereotype of little boys wanting to marry their mothers, and truly it was one of his sweetest memories.

With a glance towards Camilla, the alchemist splays his fingers almost guiltily. "When was younger I used to make star-shapes that would glow at night. I grew used to having a bit of light in my home because of it, and even now I rather like it."

Watching the two women as Remi drains the last of his water, he folds his arms comfortably across his chest. "That is a fight I think I would pay to see. But not today. Today we go back to the village so I can get you all a round of whatever you would like to drink."

WE DID IT YOU BEAUTIES!

~fin
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.