what we reaped is what we sowed
Frey <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood
there was a moment, a hole opened in the sky
a chance to join that pantheon
He’s a bit too far from a space where he could find peaches to bring to the shrine, but he hopes the offering he brings is sufficient enough. He supposes worse comes to worse, they just don’t answer him again – leave him to stew in his questions, in his own internal war that’s been going on for weeks now. So instead, he’s got a bag that’s around his shoulder, one full of varying fruits – mangoes, ripe and fresh, alongside a bunch of bananas, and a few oranges he’s plucked along his trek here.

This shrine is one he’s noticed from overhead, one that seems to scream Frey despite him not really knowing whether it was. But it’s worth a shot at the very least and he finds himself at the root of the tree where the shrine sits, shifting the bag as he shifts himself – turning it into a side where he might carry it up – and he shifts to hoist himself and the bag up toward the shrine.

He lands on a branch, shifting back into himself and catching the bag before it tumbles below, spending a few moments to arrange the fruit on the shrine, before he sits, letting a leg dangle over the branch he’s chosen. “Frey, do you have a moment?” He asks quietly, his gaze focused on the moss that grows on the branch he sits on.
for all the times they never heard your battlecry
now be an angel, sing along
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The moss on Sunjata's chosen branch begins to work up the demigod's leg, coating the muscle. It pulses with warmth and strength, like some all-natural massage machine. At almost precisely the same temperature as the Flood's skin, it will feel like nothing at all is on him, though his eyes will tell him something different. Up it rises, working towards his back where it might help smooth out any lingering tension in his muscles.

Appearing on a lower branch, the god sprawls. Nude, with one leg stretched out and the other tucked neatly under their ass. "On a day like today, I think I could spare a moment or two." They say, drawing in a deep breath and luxuriating in the sunlight. With their hands folded beneath their head and eyes closed, they grin up at Sunjata.
FREY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
He doesn’t expect the moss to move, nor does he expect it to have such a tender touch – the things he’s experienced lately being mostly… Painful, if he’s being honest. The scar settled on his eyebrow is proof enough of a lingering effect. But the moss moves and soothes and with it Sunjata breathes a quiet sigh of relief, idly watching it before he can see Frey’s shape take form beneath the branch he sits on. There’s something languid in the way the god lays and grins back up at him and he can’t help but to readjust, trying carefully not to disturb the moss giving him such a welcome relief.

So he lays, draping himself on his stomach now, his head propped on one hand as he peers down at Frey, his legs hooking behind him to keep him on the branch as he lets his free hand dangle toward the god. “Thank you.” He says unhelpfully, before he takes a deep breath, his steel gaze scanning the god before his attention flickers to a butterfly that flits through the canopy.

Might as well rip the bandaid off. “Have I done something wrong already?” He asks, unsure if he really wants to know the response, but knowing he needs it to move past it. “Ronin made me go and talk to Safrin and she nearly killed me. I tried to call for you.But you didn’t come. So obviously I’ve fucked up something already, right? So soon into this that perhaps you regret your investment already?
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
It's with the sort of slowness that mimics being in a heated sauna, or waking up from a nap, that the god regards Sunjata. It's easy and relaxing, like warm drips of honey. "I would have thought you'd have realized by now I'm not like the other heralds." They reply with a wide and sultry smile. "It was Safrin's...meddling you disliked so much, now wasn't it?" It asks, rhetorically, shrugging. "That was your mess pudding pop. You could have told Ronin to take one of his duplicates and fuck himself. Could have offered to do it yourself now that I think about it. I'm sure no one would mind." Their smile grows at the thought.

"But you put your foot in it all on your own. I'd be no better than Safrin if I just came running to scoop you out of your mess. That isn't the sort of coming I like to do."
FREY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
It’s a strange combination for Sunjata – to speak with a deity and not have to feel like he’s on occasion. That he can sit there, languidly along the branch like that feline shift in his soul wishes so badly to do. The way Frey regards him, the way that the conversation flows so easily despite how twisted and knotted Sunjata’s become inside makes him relax, makes his gaze linger on Frey from below him, on bright blue eyes and a tangle of dark curls and bronzed skin as he shifts slightly to prop his head up on his arm a bit easier.

It was the meddling and the potential punishment for the choices he could make that he disliked the most about being one of Safrin’s, but Frey is right in the long run and he hums a small sound from his throat. The idea in and of itself sparks through the self wallowing of the Flood, a laugh leaving him as a smile soon tugs at the corners of his lips. “I should have. I guess what actually happened couldn’t have been worse.” He shrugs a shoulder as if it wouldn’t have made a difference.

But there’s some solace in the fact that it had been his choices that brought him there and not the fact that Frey suddenly loathed him that has the Flood drawing up, shifting to the macaw shift to drop down to the branch Frey lounges on, before shifting back into himself in a small bold act of getting closer, letting his legs dangle off the edge of the branch, his hands keeping him in place. “That makes sense.” He begins, working his jaw slightly as if trying to push himself to unmask the words that linger on his tongue. “I’m sorry. I just, after everything with Safrin I just kind of assumed that you were disappointed in me and that’s why you didn’t come.” After all, Safrin had a terribly beautiful way of knowing just how to dig the knife in.

She knows how to dig at me.” To this he lifts his gaze, breath catching in his throat as he meets Frey full on, keeping his flushing skin to himself at the closeness.

Change author:
Sitting up as Sunjata flies down, the god gestures for the other man to turn his back towards them. Like two girls on the playgirl waiting for more friends to arrive and form a massage-train, it's with strong and perfectly precise hands that Frey begins to massage the Flood's shoulders. "Disappointment is such a small emotion." They say as their hands multiple. Now there are fingers on Sunjata's cheeks, working away the tension in his jaw, and ones that press against the muscles of his inner thighs. 'Disappointment is short-sighted. What has been done, is done. Disappointment is an annoying string that tethers the past to the future." They add.

"Of course she does. Pettiness is what she's best at." Leaning forward so that Sunjata might feel the swell of breasts against his back as well as a strong torso, the god places their lips near his ear. "Right now you are like a little boy, faking orgasms only to rush and please himself in private. You do what you half-believe is best and reap the consequences from decisions you wouldn't make a second time." Now hands tug at Sunjata's abdomen, greedy and wanting. "Learn what you like, what you want, and then stop at nothing to get it." They whisper. "If being with Nate is tantamount in your life, then lie and cheat and steal to keep him. If you want to be liked, bribe and sweet talk and fuck your way into the hearts of those around you." Now one of Frey's hands comes softly around Sunjata's throat as another reaches between his legs. "There are no rules, especially not now on the verge of war."
FREY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Disappointment has been his compass needle for so long now. An attempt to prevent disappointment to prevent punishment, in taking the gut reactions he has and acting on them. But he follows their offer, leaning back into the warmth of Frey, into the hands that work along his shoulders, along his back, to his cheeks and his inner thighs, working over that bullet scar he has lodged deep into one thigh. He flushes more with the sound of Frey’s voice at his ear, his head tilting away from it as if to expose his neck a fraction more, clinging to the words that leave Frey.

And they’re right. He cares too much about what other people think of him. So much that it’s a detriment. He’d stuffed that version of himself that ran off and joined the rebellion so far into him that he doesn’t know what’s come out since then. That and perhaps so many near death experiences had fucked with his brain a bit too much.

A sound leaves his throat with the greedy hands, one that slips into a hint of a whimper as he’s pressed against Frey’s torso, with the hand around his throat as his head tips back, with a hand that dips between his legs that he rolls his hips into. “Speaking of war and rules… Is there…” He pauses to take a deep breath, hands moving to run along Frey’s legs that he’s perched between. “Anything you want me to do?” Now that he's made the change, understood what parts of him had changed with becoming a demigod, now that magic slipped beneath his veins. Did Frey want him to go out and be the mediator between the sides, was there something else more specific? Had their needs changed?

Change author:
Beneath Sunjata's hands Frey's legs will feel both muscular and supple; the sorts of legs you could sink your teeth into with just enough flesh to grab during a really good fucking. Cradling Sunjata's balls now beneath his clothes, the god saws their teeth against Sunjata's earlobe. "Lots of rules in war. The question is, which ones you care about." The purr in a breathy sort of whisper. 'You've already picked your side." They add with a shrug, erect nipples pressing against the Flood's back. "The side that sees you and Nate get out of this alive. So follow whatever rules get you there."

The young demigod would feel an orgasmic heat building in the back of their throat, radiating down through their body the way that cold water does when drunk on an empty stomach. "At the end of this war I want there still to be life." Their palm rubs against Sunjata's cock now. "I want bodies that are able to sustain life and people who want to fuck still. I want land and fertility." Their lips press against the side of Jata's cheek. "I don't care who are how. There needs to be something that goes on after all of this." If that was Sunjata and a harem with a small patch of land, so be it.
FREY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
If Sunjata tests out those waters by squeezing the expanse of the legs that press against him, he doesn’t admit it. His head tilts slightly into the teeth that run along his earlobe, a hitch of his breath with the understanding that Frey knows where the Flood stands. And that’s with a relatively selfish choice.

His lips part to comment, only to feel the words hitch in the base of his throat, warmth spiraling from his body down and down in such a divine manner that it’s a wonder that he can even focus on what Frey says when their palm finds his cock. His hands on Frey’s legs twitch, before one slides down and the other rises as if the hopes to tangle his fingers in dark curls. “Ah,” he breathes, fighting between both minds. “Is it possible to… Claim a land without any rulers?” He asks, head rolling to the side, revealing one of his scarred, torn out compass tattoos. If Sunjata had the choice he wouldn’t want to get his hands dirty. He’d simply look for a place nobody else was, stake a claim, tell the rest of everyone to fuck off unless they were wanted. “Glamour it into hiding and being un... Untouched, unless invited in to make… This an, ah, reality?” He breathes, pressing back harder against Frey now as an effort to get a hint of leverage to roll his hips into their palm.

Change author:
The god allows for the Flood's fingers to find and knot in their hair, and no doubt he'll feel the deity's grin against his cheek. 'Animals claim lands all the time.' Frey replies with another shrug. "What an interesting proposal." The whisper as their hand quickens between the Flood's legs. "Let me see what Rae thinks...for right now, though..." Their hands, all of them enumerable just now as they are, tighten.

Striking the perfect balance between tension and ease, between an oxygen-deprived high and death, between everything and nothing, the god works their magic on the Flood. With dizzying precision, Sunjata is pulled towards orgasm. Despite being fully clothed and held in place by many, many hands, the Flood will feel as free to move and stretch as he likes. You are going to die, Sunjata. Everyone will die. Everything you love and want will change and whither...enjoy it all to the fullest while you can, and regret nothing.

With those parting words Sunjata will feel the yawn of his orgasm rise up the back of his legs and throat like a scream the refuses to be silenced.
FREY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
Oh, he does feel the grin pressed to his cheek. It bolsters him, makes him a bit more bold as his back arches against Frey’s chest. He wants to expand on the thought that’s crossed his mind, one of making one of the wilds a safe haven for those that are uninterested in the war, those that wish to continue life without it, a safety of sorts to be able to reproduce, to thrive, to emerge when the dust settles as something new, something better.

But the words die on his tongue, as do the way he tries to suck in more oxygen despite how everything about Frey tightens. It’s tense, it’s euphoric, all thoughts leave his mind as he stretches into the space he has now, despite feeling every inch tied up and bound. It’s a strange sensation, one that leaves him craving and wanting more. He can hear Frey’s voice like a river that runs down his spine, one that pools and swells and allows the instruction to become clear. Most of the sounds that leave the Flood are in Korofi, some of them simply don’t make any sense, but there is the few little “fucking, fuck”’s that leave his throat with each passing second.

He feels that edge erupt from him, like his soul has just been ripped from him with his release, a cry of a sound leaving him as the air comes flooding back in, as Frey departs and he’s left feeling boneless, back to the branch, his chest heaving and panting, steel eyes staring at the canopy above him, wondering why the fuck he’d spent so much time with Safrin when Frey had been here the entire time, so carefree and incredible because of it.

It takes him far longer than he’d like to admit to get his bearings, but when he does, the Flood peels himself from the branch, shifts into his macaw shift, and with a far lighter mind and heart, the Flood zips back towards his home.

- FIN <333