State of the Heart
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Honestly, Nate has no idea what to expect from this get together, especially not with Frey there. Expecting nothing makes it easy to be pleasantly surprised when the tables are shuffled in the blink of an eye, and Nate suddenly finds himself sitting across from a bearded man. He aims a bright smile at his new partner, showing off fangs, and casts his gaze around curiously, nosy about the other pairs.

He only means for it to be a quick glance, but he finds his husband and his brother in the same instant, at the same table. That’s enough to pull an unfortunate bark of laughter from him, but the woman who finishes off the trio sends him into loud hysterics. It takes a minute for him to control himself again, giggles still escaping him as he turns back to Darkeye. “I am so sorry.” He says quickly, offering his hand. “Thats just my husband and brother, they uh… got unlucky.” One final snort of laughter leaves him. “I’m Nate. It’s a pleasure.
say hello to the good times
and say hello to the sun
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye saw the man in front of him and was not sure how to start this and what this was all about. He smiled about all the laughter. "Hello young man, I'm Darkeye. It's a pleasure to meet you." Darkeye stood up from his chair to give a bow to Nate before he sat down again and shook Nate‘s hand. He was not sure what all this meant. " Maybe you can tell me what this colorful woman did here and what this situation is about? Is this a meeting point and that smell I followed was an invitation? " Darkeyes curiosity was piqued and he hoped that this man could give him some answers. It was hard to tell what a man Nate was.
— the smartest do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
NATE

Nate's eyes widened with surprise as Darkeye stood and bowed, the grin still spread over his face and his hand sitting out even after it's shaken. "The colourful woman?" His head cocks as he looks around the group, trying to pick out which person Darkeye was referring to. "Do you mean... Frey?" He hazards a guess, gesturing towards the pool the God sits in. Frey does not at all look like a woman to him, but it's the only option that makes sense.

"So he, er... Frey is the uh, god of," Nate's hand waves in the air as he tries to find the word, "relationships, I suppose. I think all this is just for fun though." It was the only thing that made sense, and he was definitely having fun. "Are you new to Caido?"
and say hello to the sun
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Blackeye
"I think yes that I mean this one she keeps changing and that makes me very curious about her to be honest. Sometimes he's a man and then she's a woman and then she has short hair and then she's long hair." Darkeye's gaze went to Frey but then turned back to Nate.

"Yes I haven't been here that long and I don't know the birthing of your peoples yet and I didn't know what I was getting myself into here. I just followed a smell that was very pleasant." Darkeye liked meeting new people but Nate wasn't quite his type but that could change. "So tell me Nate, who are you?" Darkeye took his teacup in both hands and looked at the man on the other side.
— the smartest do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE

That’s Frey.” Nate confirms with a smile and a nod. “They’re a god, uh, nature and… relationships.” He reaches out to stir his cup of tea with his pinkie finger before lifting it up to his lips and giving it a sip. “I actually didn’t know much about them until recently.” Nate admits casually.

Well I’m sorry you ended up arriving at such a shitty time.” There is genuine apology in Nate’s voice, his brows furrowing as he speaks, though he doesn’t elaborate. “I’m a doctor. I used to have a clinic, but ah… we,” he gestures in the direction of his husband without looking, “had to move recently.
and say hello to the sun
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Blackeye
"Frey the goddess of nature and sex interesting." Darkeye looked at the Godness again and smiled at her. She was Butefull in any movement.

Darkeye listened attentively and directly took a glass of wine and drank a sip. "Well, Nate, you're a doctor interesting. What kind of clinic was it if I may ask?" Darkeye followed the direction of the gesture and saw Nate's partner and toasted him. "Then your partner made a good choice if you're willing to give that up for him."Darkeye smiled. "The timing is as good as any." Darkeye waved off that statement. He looked on any movement of Nate.
— the smartest do
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE

More like I made a good choice.” Nate laughs, looking over towards his husband again. “We both wanted to move. Torchline just… wasn’t welcoming anymore.” Everything he’d gone through is ancient history now though, and far too dark a topic for this event.

Current events were no happier. There was disbelief on the ascended’s face when Darkeye said now was as good a time as any, but war isn’t exactly the best conversation to swap to. Not in a place like this, and not with a stranger. Instead, Nate refocuses on Darkeye and smiles, shifting the conversation to easier topics, and enjoys getting to know someone new.

Done~
and say hello to the sun