Remi
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Remi,

I doubt you remember me but I'm that idiotic hunter that stabbed you that one time in the Greatwood. I was out there exploring the other day and stumbled upon a little girl. Her name is Alea and she's an Attuned who's incredibly devoted to Ludo. I convinced her to let me teach her a little bit about hunting but she's very shy and wary of strangers. From what I can tell she's on her own with no guardian and no stable means of fulfilling basic necessities.

I've set up with some merchants to deliver her basic supplies to the edge of the Greatwood at a rendezvous spot weekly. The spot is just outside the boundary, so it'll be close enough for her to get to without the merchants having to actually enter your territory.

If you can, please look out for her or find someone who can. There's not much that I can do for her from my place in Halo, beyond what I already have. I plan to visit her, but she needs someone she can rely on any day.

Thank you,
Sah
The storm rages
I conquer
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Hello Sah,

Of course I remember you. Not many people stab me, as you can imagine, so you made quite the impression. Apologies for my messy writing, I have only two fingers on this hand, now.

I appreciate the respect for the Greatwood's boundaries. I will try and find the girl, but rest assured, these Woods provide better protection than most men and keep their own safe. That said, I will try and find a place for her in the Sidhe Village among the fae, if she has not already made her way there herself.

Hope you are well.

Remi Taliesin
the lullaby
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Remi,

I think your lack of fingers can excuse any handwriting. And I'm glad to hear that my idiocy made me memorable. I'd like to think I've learned from my mistakes, but my track record says otherwise.

Thank you for helping. From what I can tell she frequents Ludo's Woods to tend to the graves there. That might be a good start in your search. I'm glad that for all places for a child to be alone, she's at the Greatwood. I imagine the Woods looking out for her are the reason she's been able to survive thus far.

Thank you again and I wish you well,

Sah
The storm rages
I conquer