remi and ronin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Remi and Ronin,

I am writing this letter from Halo. At the end of Longheat, Sah wrote to me and explained that Morgan had been killed, her body found in Whitebrim. Neron is missing.

I came as soon as I could. These people have my heart, and I need to protect them. I am nervous of the ascended coming to Halo looking for vengeance on Neron's behalf of losing his lover.

I will stay here to help stabilize things. If I am needed elsewhere, reach out.
-Noah Olson

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Noah,

As a leader, I have kept the Greatwood neutral in terms of land disputes if only because I do not want to be obligated to step in to other conflicts. As far as that goes, the Greatwood will not interfere with anything that happens in Halo unless an attack is brought to our borders.

As a fellow demigod, however, should you need any support against the ascended you need only write. I may not be a member of the Order, but I would be at your side to stop the ascended from throwing their weight around any more than they already have.

- Remi
the lullaby
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

The raven gave me a side eye when it delivered this so I chased it off. What the FUCK ARE YOU--

Same here, Noah.

~ Ronin

RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.