Wessex
For Wessex
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Wessex,

Been a while. I was hoping you could pass on a message to Neron for me. He isn't in Halo at the moment, and I have no way to contact him. But Morgan has been found dead from what appears to be a monster attack at Whitebrim and I figured he needed to know. Funeral preparations are underway, and we can certainly wait to hold the ceremony until he returns.

I hope you are well,

Sah
The storm rages
I conquer
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sah,

Fuck, that’s a blow. I'm sorry. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll go try to find him.

I’d like to attend her funeral as well, if I’m still welcome in Halo. Morgan was a friend, and I respected her as a fellow soldier.

On another note - Gideon, the Order’s Priest, attacked and killed Sam just outside the Grounds’ borders. Either Sam gave as good as he got, despite being heavily burned by sunlight, or the barrier did its job, because he's dead too. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Order killed Morgan, too, for daring to be neutral and banning them from Halo.

See you soon, I suppose -
Wessex Theskyra
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Wessex,

It truly is. Halo has had horrific luck in the past few seasons. Regardless, you are more than welcome to attend. Those she banished are returning to Halo so fair warning that it might be a bit awkward. But I would never deny you the right to be here for this. I think Morgan would want you to attend as well.

Sam is dead? Fuck. I only met him once but even that was enough to tell that Sam had a kind soul. I'm sorry for your loss, he'll certainly be missed. I'll see if I can find out anything else about what's going on. If the Order really is behind all this, I want to make sure that they don't claim any other victims.

See you soon,

Sah
The storm rages
I conquer