Key Quest Ligma
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDREI

The flight sucked. It was tense and bumpy and thank fuck they couldn't really got sore because jesus christ having Jata's dragony back up her ass for half a day was bullshit. There was the chatter you'd expect, the don't be an idiot, don't get yourselves killed, no civilians, aim for the Tower blah blah. Edy was only half-listening, even when it was Wessex's voice inside of her fucking skull. All she could see was Sam's stupid face, with his stupid smile and stupid fucking freckles.

It wasn't love, don't get it twisted, but it was absolutely a crush, and to say that Edy had gone off the rails for far less was an understatement.

"Fuck them." She murmurs under her breath, before lunging from Sunjata's back in a moment of video-game glory. Silhouetted by the moon, the Rapacious shifts, and flies directly towards the Tower. Meaning to affix herself to it and carve away at it with her talons and teeth.

This is an attack on SB! Edy has everything from her profile, and Sunjata's dragon shift from this thread: always searching for deliverance

She shifts and flies at the Tower, trying to attack the top of it with her claws and teeth.

1. Edrei
2. Amun
3. Nate
4. Wessex
(D)ANGER
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun had been silent during the flight over. Only moving to compensate for the turbulence and the shifting of Sunjata's dragon form underneath them, the potter hadn't even breathed since they took off. As the buildings began to form in the distance, however, he finally straightened up from where he'd been bent over to avoid the worst of the wind.

As Edrei slid off, the potter growled. "Fuck them," he agreed. "For Sam." With that, he raised one arm, which was covered in the metal bracelets he always wore, and aimed a palm at the Tower right in front of them. He fired an energy blast at it, shouting as he did. It's not like the Stormbreak residents could miss the dragons anyway.

Amun has everything from his profile, along with extra iron in the form of bracelets lining his forearms and two knives.

Type: Offensive | Level: Basic
Energy Upgrade | Can shoot a pulse of electricity from his palms, up to 10ft.

Citizenship Ability
The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
NATE
Don't come over and don't be too good to me
I'm not proud of it, please, but i want it to sting
Nate spends the flight tucked as close to Sunjata’s head as he can manage, occasionally muttering out what advice he can. It’s not a lot. Truth be told, there’s not a lot going on in his head, except for a vague, impotent angry buzzing. It’s not really Stormbreak he’s angry with, after all.

Edrei slips off Sunjata’s back, all flash and rage and fuck them, a sentiment Amun echoes, but by this point Nate has some experience under his belt. They’re not anywhere near the worst yet, there’s no point to go in kicking and screaming just to be exhausted later, when it counts. Instead, Nate creates a crackling connection between him and Sunjata, and reaches out towards the tower lazily, smashing windows and helping chunks of rubble rain down onto the street.

Nate has everything on his profile and a bite from Sunjata from always searching for deliverance

He creates a connection between Sunjata and himself, and uses his holographic arms to create more rubble and chaos

Magic: Damage Sponge | Nate creates an intrinsic link between himself and one other person, represented by a beam of ethereal lightning. Whilst linked, damage taken by the recipient is halved and shared with Nate for one post, for a distance of up to 30ft. The ability has a one post cooldown, and when cast, will remain active until damage is sustained.

Magic: Finger in Everything | Nate possesses the ability to create four extra arms in the same style as the Voice’s holograms. The arms share Nate's strength stat and can be summoned/dismissed at will. They are able to reach a radius of 30ft.
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered
warm blood, baby, fuck a little separation, why should i deny myself
god, i'm unwell, must be a weak man, hurts like hell, just what i needed
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
In the end she can’t leave them out there on their own; not that they aren’t capable, but because anger makes people stupid and they can’t afford to lose any more people (yes, she’s read about Bastien and Adam and it’s all too many, too quick).

She’s counting on it taking them some time to get to Stormbreak if they’re going to fly, so after she and Cameron take care of Sam’s body (dissect it a bit), and then hand it off to Evie, Wessex teleports to Stormbreak and waits, biding her time in disguise until the very obvious signal comes flying in from the horizon. Following the dragon on the ground, Wessex starts grabbing anyone she can find and telling them to Run and get the fuck away from the Tower.

--------------------

Wessex is on the ground in disguise and tries to get civilians out of the danger zone.

Magic: Anyone | Can alter surface level appearances over her whole body, such as skin, hair, and eye color. Cannot change internal structures (bones, voice, etc.)
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I swear I never dream that we're alone
Nah, they're probably not going to attack Stormbreak. That was the general consensus of the Order meeting a few days (weeks? who knows?) ago. And yet, as Ronin quietly reads and researches in the Archive, the sound of screams, calls about dragons, smashing windows and all sorts of other chaos reach his ears. He's on his feet in an instant, and already black scales are flecking his throat and face as he rushes out of the Tower.

Edrei is an obvious what-the-fuck, bathed in moonlight and tearing the shit out of the roof - not that Ronin at all realises that it's her. Given the current statistical shrug that is Sunjata's not-being there and Nate and Amun not-being on his back, but also yes doing all of that, along with Wessex being hidden away, Edy is the natural target.

Maybe it is Jata, though, he thinks to himself, leathery wings stretching from his shoulders as he takes to the air. Regardless, this isn't something that can go unpunished.

There's usually a quip or a sneer or some cheesy line to go with what happens next, but unfortunately Ronin just doesn't have it in him tonight. So he summons three starbolts and flings them directly at the dragon ripping into the Tower roof.

Ronin what-the-fucks, partially shifts into a dragon so he can get into the air, and flings three starbolts at dragon!Edy!

He's got himself and everything in his profile.

Magic: Shooting Stars | The user may summon celestial energy as a projectile. Control is excellent, and multiple projectiles may be created at once. (In quests or other combat situations requiring dice rolling, only 3 stars may be created per post).
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered

Magic: FEAT| Live-Wire | Ascended roll with disadvantage against Ronin
Type: Light | Rank: Basic

Magic: FEAT | Static | Rolls with advantage against Ascended

Magic: FEAT | Now You! | When Ronin successfully hits a target, the next ally who posts gains advantage on their attack.

Magic: FEAT | Untouchable | If Ronin deals a killing blow, he cannot be targeted for the next combat round.

Type: Light | Style: Offensive | Level: Basic
Eclipse Ring | A silver ring marbled through with an eerie light. When worn, any Ascended within 5ft of the wearer will lose their enhanced senses and speed. {OOC Note: May be used for a maximum of 3 posts per thread.}
the dark star
Abraham Urusov
Dragoons Soldier

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
GWYNEVERRE - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
ABRAHAM
So you can let it be known
I don't hold back, I hold my own
This is what he has trained for his entire life. Screams rip through the quiet of the night and Abraham is quick to jump from his slumber. Ever the ready, his leather armor is easy to slip on over his head and his weapons within easy grasp. Gwyn lets out a shriek of warning as they race out into the courtyard surrounding the tower. The leviathan dodges falling debris from the dragon above him, eyes scanning for allies among the panicking civilians.

Abraham spotted Ronin flying toward the dragon that was working on destroying their tower and sending out his starbolts. Letting a roar of his own anger rip from his throat, Abraham thrusted as hard as he could and sent his spear flying towards the dragon before drawing his sword from his belt.

Abraham throws a spear towards dragon!Edy and draws his sword to prepare for another attack.

Abraham has:
Spear (that he threw at edy)
Leather chest and torso covering
Sword
Shield

and GWYNEVERRE - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)

I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
key quest

Well, here we go.

It's a bit of a fumbled hand-off, what with Sunjata dropping off the team, and the shifting, and the confusion. But under the cover of darkness, it probably looked fairly cool.

Edrei swoops towards the Tower, affixing herself and tearing at the structure. (Sorry Finn). At the base, electricity radiates from Amun as he sends a pulse towards the structure, followed by Nate whose arms smash at windows and anything easily breakable like angry octopus. Not that we know what Wessex is up to, but a very help citizen seems to be shouting directions at the crowd that has gathered to see the dragon attacking the Tower.

Meanwhile, having heard the commotion, Ronin comes running and then flying, shooting three blasts at Edy (warning shots, we'll call them). He's too far to hit her this round, but next? Yeah. Next round it won't be for show. Abraham is last to arrive, hurtling his spear into the night. It won't hit Edy, high as she is, but there are some other targets about for him to use his sword on.

Remember to include a summary at the bottom of your post with all action taken. If weapons/upgrades/abilities/items/shifts/etc are used, please include their desc. from your profile at the bottom of your post as well. If you don't do this, they won't be taken into account!

**Please take into account distances and feel free to ask in your group chat if you have questions about where anyone is.
Right now Edy is about 10 stories up (~100ft), Ronin is at about 30ft, Nate/Amun/Abraham are all within 10-30ft of one another.

You have 24 hours to reply. Your randomly chosen posting order is: Nate, Ronin, Edrei, Amun, Wessex, Abraham

Edy: 126/126
Nate:  500/500
Wessex: 627/627
Amun: 168/168

Ronin: 672/672
Abraham: 45/45
The Tower: 839.5/1000

Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
NATE
Don't come over and don't be too good to me
I'm not proud of it, please, but i want it to sting
Well this started off with a bang, didn’t it? The sight of the Dark Star gives all of that buzzing rage in Nate’s chest a direction, and all at once he’s grinning, extra hands flinging rubble at the half shifted Demi-god, anything to knock him off balance. “Where you going star fucker?!” It’s a useless taunt, but damn if it doesn’t feel good.

It’s not as if Ronin is the only threat though, even if he is the one the ascended is focused on. Thankfully there’s an easy way to seat the gnats. The electric halo above Nate’s brow flares as he sends out a crackling electric pulse, laughter spilling from him.

Nate taunts Ronin and uses his extra arms to throw rubble at him, then uses his static boost

Magic: Finger in Everything | Nate possesses the ability to create four extra arms in the same style as the Voice’s holograms. The arms share Nate's strength stat and can be summoned/dismissed at will. They are able to reach a radius of 30ft.

Magic: Static Boost | A sphere of electricity emanates from Nate in a 60ft radius. Any allies hit by the light receive advantage on their next attack, whilst any enemies take damage (Mastered damage). May be used three times per thread, with a two post cooldown.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered
warm blood, baby, fuck a little separation, why should i deny myself
god, i'm unwell, must be a weak man, hurts like hell, just what i needed
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth
a knife for the ribs
Very little clarity comes in the next few moments, but as Nate's voice rings out, some pieces do click into place. This is an attack by Ascended, then. Or perhaps just by Sunjata and his squeeze. Either way, no fucking thank you. Baring his teeth and beating his wings, intending to both get out of range of the Ranger (heh) and close enough to hit the dragon, Ronin has already made it clear that he's not in the mood for conversation.

And given that his warning shots have already been fired (sure, let's go with that) and that the dragon is still on the Tower, three more starbolts lance out into the night, intent on knocking the dragon off the building for good.

Ronin rinses and repeats, firing three more shots at Edy! (Sorry sorry sorry sorry).

Magic: Shooting Stars | The user may summon celestial energy as a projectile. Control is excellent, and multiple projectiles may be created at once. (In quests or other combat situations requiring dice rolling, only 3 stars may be created per post).
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered

Magic: FEAT| Live-Wire | Ascended roll with disadvantage against Ronin

Magic: FEAT | Static | Rolls with advantage against Ascended

Magic: FEAT | Now You! | When Ronin successfully hits a target, the next ally who posts gains advantage on their attack.

Magic: FEAT | Untouchable | If Ronin deals a killing blow, he cannot be targeted for the next combat round.
RONIN
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
EDREI

Unable to hear the shouts from below given the blood singing through her veins (and gods what a fucking feeling that is after having been a robot for so goddam long), it's only as stars dazzle by that Edy registers they've lost the element of surprise. Which, having sailormoon shifted in midair, she can't say she's too surprised about.

So Edy continues to Edy, only now she's thinking lusty dragon thoughts to see if she can't get her dragon!cock in this fight as well. Horny as she might be there's hardly time, and so in between various claw and teeth attacks, Edy switches her thoughts from the sounds of slapping flesh and the feel of perfect tits, to waterfalls and warm pools. Grinding herself against the Tower, Edy pisses down the length of it while continuing to try and fuck it up as best she could.

Next round, she thinks, she'll tear the roof off and shit in the top. Next round, she'll have an erection she can use to bash in the windows.

Next round..

Edy pees on the tower and continues to use her claws and teeth to fuck it up! She's still at the top, so ~100ft off the ground.

Type: Offensive | Level: Basic
Self-Destruct | When the user reaches 0 HP, they explode, dealing 30 pts of damage in a 5ft radius
(D)ANGER
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
As Ronin joined the fray, Amun roared at the Dark Star or the Huntsman or whatever dumb name Safrin's boytoy was calling himself these days. "Leave her the fuck alone you fucking cuckold," he challenged, slinging off the shield on his back and holding it between himself and Ronin. The strange man who tossed a spear was ignored for now; the potter only had eyes for the demi-god above.

At the same time, Amun called on the power Wessex had lent him when she'd restored him from his damaged state. It was a well of strength and he only had one shot, probably, to distract Ronin, so the potter tried to make it count. Energy shot from his eyes as if it were his anger taken form.

Amun taunts Ronin and holds his shield in front of him in an attempt to block any incoming attack. He uses the power he took from Wessex in not broken, just bent (open).

Magic: Angry Eyes | Can shoot laser beams from her eyes. Target must be within 60ft. Deals heat damage to soft surfaces, with a 50% chance to disorient characters if the light goes in their eyes (a dex roll on her part). Can also cut through medium objects, and heat large-sized objects.

Type: Dark | Style: Defensive | Level: Basic
Fire Resistant Shield | A lightweight but strong shield that resists fire magic. Made by Remi.

by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
The commotion draws her attention up - most of it on the action above her while half-heartedly still trying to keep the civilians at the base of the Tower a fair distance away. When Ronin fires starbolts at Edy, Wessex knows there’s little she can do to help her now, and that endless feeling of frustration savagely erupts - not at Ronin (though fuck him while we're at it), but at the Rapacious, for getting them into this mess, probably starting the war, and then not even having the wherewithal to put the tower between herself and Ronin.

Just a fucking waste.

What to do now, then? There's an angry looking guy with a dragon who's drawing a sword and she isn't in the mood to let anyone else try and do anything. Another set of lasers zips out through the dark sky from the disguised demigod, this pair targeting Abraham's head.

-----------------------------

Wessex shoots her Angry Eyes at Abraham with intent to kill.

Magic: Angry Eyes | Can shoot laser beams from her eyes. Target must be within 60ft. Deals heat damage to soft surfaces, with a 50% chance to disorient characters if the light goes in their eyes (a dex roll on her part). Can also cut through medium objects, and heat large-sized objects.

she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that
Abraham Urusov
Dragoons Soldier

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
GWYNEVERRE - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
ABRAHAM
So you can let it be known
I don't hold back, I hold my own
Fury rose through Abraham's breast as his spear flew off into the night, the satisfaction of it sinking into dragonflesh gone and faded. As more rubble flew through the air, the leviathan turned his attention on those assaulting the tower and the demigod from the ground.

”We need more assistance!” Abraham called out, readying himself to attack the others. He is unable to get very far, though, when out of the corner of his eye lasers are coming. He tried to take as much cover behind his shield as he can, crouching some. Full of rage and vengeance, Gwyneverre roars her jaws open and blasts hellfire towards Wessex.

Abraham calls for help (aka channels), tries to hide behind his shield as much as he can from W’s attack, and Gwyn breathes fire at her.

Abraham has:
Spear (that he threw at edy)
Leather chest and torso covering
Sword
Shield

and GWYNEVERRE - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)

Accepted Channeling: Allows an Accepted to channel a lesser deity during a time of crisis (1x a season)
I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
key quest

Nate chucks rubble up at Ronin, but the Huntsman is too far away. That's okay though, because as the rocks rain back down, it makes the entire scene feel far more chaotic. Ronin will absolutely feel the effects of his static boost though, as it sizzles through his body.

Ronin 's next attack doesn't miss. Striking dragon!Edy straight on, there's a moment of freefall as her draconic body falls away, leaving just a leather-clad woman humping the side of the tower. As she begins to fall, her body is surrounded in electricity, before it mother fucking explodes.

At least Edy went out with a bang.

Good news bad news for Amun. His attack misses Ronin, but! it will hit the side of the fucking Tower, setting one of the apartments ablaze and shattering more than a few windows. Another piercing ray of red comes out of the dark, striking Abraham. His last conscious thought will be the prayer he sends into the void, before his body hits the ground, dead. Sadly Gwyn's attack misses.

There's a snarl of light and laughter as Abe's final call into the void draws down a mischievous spirit. Wessex will feel fingers pressing into her eyes, and though it won't hurt, her circuits will certainly register damage as the spirit claws briefly at her face before vanishing.

Remember to include a summary at the bottom of your post with all action taken. If weapons/upgrades/abilities/items/shifts/etc are used, please include their desc. from your profile at the bottom of your post as well. If you don't do this, they won't be taken into account!

**Please take into account distances and feel free to ask in your group chat if you have questions about where anyone is.

You have 24 hours to reply. Your randomly chosen posting order is: Nate, Ronin, Amun, Wessex

Edy: 0/126 (**Killed by Ronin for levelling)
Nate:  500/500
Wessex: 597/627
Amun: 168/168

Ronin: 617/672
Abraham: 0/45 (** Killed by Wessex for levelling)
The Tower: 687.5/1000