Ashes upon stripes
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
He just nodded and took another sip of water. "I just hope you will listen to me and allow me to ask the question," he said. I will go to all the shrines and talk openly with them as I did with you, and I will see where that leads me. A lot of it depends on so many factors." He tapped his book as he had already talked to a few people, only the gods remained.

Darkeye just nodded, which was something she didn't want to talk about right now, and just watched her work the tiger skin. He was curious about what would have to happen now.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Alex Moore

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Alex

The fire died out and Alex nodded as she began to stomp out the last of the remains. Using her flask, she poured water and scattered the stones and embers. It was on the sand so the chance of fire spreading to the jungle was slim, but the pirate refused to take the chance.

"I hope things go well. Talking openly is all you can do." Alex grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder. "I wish you the best of luck, Darkeye. It was great speaking to you." A sanctuary for the innocents sounded like wishful thinking and the the pirate wasn't that optimistic about his plan. But some part of her desperately wished for him to succeed.

With a final and small smile, Alex headed out to continue her quest.

-{FIN}
The ocean bows to none
But it'll dance with the moon