Stripes and teeth
Alex Moore

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A black flag, is a flag of freedom
Alex nodded sharply, "Good point." She helped Darkeye with the ropes. All of her time on a pirate ship had ensured that she could tie a variety of knots without much trouble. Soon the two had brought the beast to a more secluded area where they could divide things up.

"Frey told me that I needed the teeth and the pelt for my quest. The rest is yours. Thank you for your help, Darkeye. You've made this entire endeavor far easier than expected." Alex grinned at the man, "I owe you one. If you ever need a ship, me and my crew will help." Favors were to always be repaid eventually, that was what fostered relations between pirates at least. Alex assumed it was universal.

"Let's divide this up," With that, she set to work carefully prying out the teeth of the tiger, making sure not to damage any.
Alex
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye cleaned his axe and spear. "Then I leave it to you to hay the animal and take the teeth. Are you skilled at this, or would you like me to do it?" Darkeye did not want to offend her. He just wanted to make sure that if it was for a god that it was done right.

Darkeye smiled and indicated with a polite shake of his head that he would refuse."That's not necessary, I'll get the tiger's bones and claws. But if I need you, I will pay you accordingly. You beat them very well." Darkeye had rarely seen someone learn to use momentum so quickly...
— the smartest do
Alex Moore

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A black flag, is a flag of freedom
Finished with the teeth, Alex placed them carefully in a bag before she pulled out her knives. "I've done it before, just never for a tiger." It was usually fish or sharks, but the pirate was skilled enough with a blade that she could make it work. Alex then began to skin the tiger and separate the rest of the parts into neat piles. As she worked, she continued the conversation with a shake of her head, "You don't need to pay me anything."

If the cleric insisted, she'd still deny payment. "You've done more than enough for me." Soon Alex was done with her work, and she rolled up the pelt and tucked it away safely. She then turned to Darkeye, "Thank you again for your help. Feel free to take whatever you want, and we can probably then leave the rest for the creatures." She was sure that there were a few hungry scavengers who would be incredibly grateful for the meal.
Alex
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Blackeye
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye helped her hold the animal and make it easier for her to pull off the fell. He watched her work very closely and came to the conclusion that she must be very capable. Darkeye then took his knife and removed some of the flesh. The claws as well as the heart he wanted to take with him and wrapped the whole thing in cloth. He cut out the liver and took a big bite and gave the liver to Alex as a token of appreciation. Darkeye also collected some blood and made a circle with the intestines of the animal and said a silent prayer to Kor. He nodded to her. "Then be to the next time Alex maybe I will use your services soon." He extended his hand to her and then left.

Fin
— the smartest do