To Maeve
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Maeve,

As predicted, we have made the move to Halo to, hopefully, solidify the mountains. I am sure you have already heard of Morgan's death.

I will be moving the Monster Hunter's Guild back to Halo in the next coming days and informing the members. Feel free to utilize the building however you wish. We also refurbished the training grounds. You may find a way to put them to good use.

We will get some people to head out to the desert as well for the seasonal deity.

Let me know if you require anything else. Thank you again for your assistance.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Deimos,

Thank you for letting me know. I've heard news of Noah's new position as Warden and as such I hope that you all are able to find some semblance of peace there. Should you need anything, please let me know.

I will likely make use of the newly restored training facilities you've left behind here and I thank you for the (un)intentional gift.

Sincerely,
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Maeve,

We will likely be in touch in the next few weeks, once preparations and needs are met for Halo. I presume you have heard of the recent assault on Stormbreak? It may be wise of you, and your council, to begin thinking of defensive means for Torchline as well.

You are welcome.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Deimos,

I have heard of the attack from Ronin. I plan on turning my attention towards such efforts in the coming days. Thank you for the word of warning. I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade