{SE} important delivery
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
Lilliane
Lilliane shrugged, although she couldn't help but smile at the question. "I guess which deity you worship or not is left for you to decide." Taking a closer look at the scene, she stepped closer to the fountain. "I've been told that there's a fountain of starlight here. I'd say this looks like it could be that." She glanced over at Darkeye. "Supposedly, we're to put the water in here."

For a moment, she looked at the fountain, lost in thought. Then she shrugged and took the additional waterskin she had been carrying. After opening it, she started to pour the water into the fountain. It wasn't much, but at least she would be able to help a bit.
It's always
the first step
that's the most
difficult to take

Code base by Sky

Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye nodded at her and smiled. "Then we'll do that. Dier deity of the seasons we'll bring you the water and ask your favor."He said a little louder as he taught the water into the well. Kor, I won't let go no matter what, I'm not asking you because I know how you feel about it, I know that the coming time will be hard but I'm looking forward to the challenges and the people I will meet.

He didn't know if that was all now or if there was something more to come. However, the tear had brought him into another view further he had gotten a glimpse of how Lilliane thought. She was someone who thought about a lot of things, even if she didn't show it. She thought about many things. But her words cut like a scalpel.

Fin
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky