Personal Quest from the ashes
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
Lena helped as best she could, as she was able, without any residual strength in her arms, in her hands, in her withering, wandering feet. Like a ghost, she flitted back and forth where they needed her, Sera in tow, and any scores of others.

Eventually, orders were given, and though she could hear words spoken outside the doors, not much entered her mind. It should’ve, probably, and maybe later it would flicker down into her mind – but she was practically useless at the moment. Here for Sera, sitting beside her now on a slab of stone, in a guardhouse, amongst cells.

Not a picture she would’ve painted, nor imagined, ever happening in the span of their lives. “I’m so sorry,” she murmured again to her sister that would never respond, and the tears came unbidden.

--

Lena hangs out in the cell.
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
Ronin is just about to step into the guardhouse to look around when he hears Tobi's voice, and he turns just as she reaches for him. The smile he gives her in return is just as wan, just as understanding, and he grasps her hand between his own and gives her fingers a warm squeeze. "I'm not going anywhere," he assures her, and even though it's the first time he's said it out loud, the sentiment had settled in his bones long before.

He releases her again so she can get to work, and the Huntsman does the same. He tidies the guardhouse as best he can, clearing a desk space and a shelf to place the lists and documents that October has gathered. And although his name on the door is tacked there on a bit of paper, it's a name nonetheless, and it will have to do as an office for now.

Once they're finished, Ronin thanks Tobi and leaves Lena to mourn for as long as she needs (no one will disturb her, and he will make certain of it), and the sky begins to turn pink with the dawn.

And we're done! Thank you! <3

~FIN
RONIN