Mini Event the sun is a star
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

Ronin waits until the early afternoon - until he's had time to sleep, until the smoke has had more time to clear - before he heads for the Pacifist Plaza. Not many are out, which he understands, and those who are trying to keep their livelihoods going can only be applauded. Standing in the central square, near a fountain streaked with soot and scattered rubble from the destruction nearby, he waits for the dragoons and medical staff he'd informed to arrive before speaking.

"The Tower has fallen," he says, "and with it, the same can be said of the Order. But Stormbreak is still here. I am still here, and I won't be going anywhere. If any former Order members wish to join me - or any others, for that matter - I'll welcome them onto a cabinet. But it isn't necessary - we all have obligations, and priorities change when things like this happen. I will lead alone just as well as with anyone else."

Ronin has declared his leadership over Stormbreak and will welcome offers to join a cabinet. (But they aren't necessary!)
RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
we are like birds of a feather, we are two hearts thrown together
Landing atop a broken arm of the fountain, a rather large hawk tucks its pale wings tightly against its sides and casts a careful green gaze around. Remi isn't part of the Order and has regularly shown his lack of caring about Stormbreak, but of course he supports Ronin in what the Huntsman necessarily must do. What it means for them—and by extension, the Greatwood—he doesn't know yet. Perhaps what occurs in the next few minutes will make that decision more obvious, but then again, perhaps not.

If only I had Finn's glasses....I would feel better about being able to tell who was who. Remi grumbles companionable as his head swivels from side to side. The faces in the crowd looked normal enough, but of course they would, wouldn't they?
THE ALCHEMIST
we will be forever as one, my brother under the sun
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Change author:
you are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world
Finn arrives wearing the yesterday's dusty, soot stained clothes, his hands wedged in his pockets and his curls a desperate mess. Despite having been sedated after the onslaught of trauma (both old and new) he still looks as tired as ever, hearing Ronin out and finding it strangely easy to confirm his own wishes to the contrary. Because his days as the Spyglass are well and truly over, if not after Cian's death, then definitely now.

"I wish you the best in all you try to accomplish for Stormbreak," he says quietly, stepping forward and drawing one hand out of his pocket; within it he holds his Capitol Compass. "Unfortunately I won't be able to be a part of it. I have to think of my family first. I know it isn't a requirement to give these up, but... I do think you will be able to find a better use for it."

Finn gives up his position as Spyglass for the Order, declines the offer to join a cabinet, and gives Ronin his Capitol Compass.
and that, I believe
is why you are in so much pain
FINN
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 31 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
gladly feast on all those who would dare to try and subdue us
Anju arrives home too late.

The Tower is rubble. The dead are numerous. Faces that she knew in life that will now haunt her in death. She should have been here. She is a Dragoon, a soldier, a woman whose life has admittedly held little meaning beyond her sword. And by virtue of timing and the vastness of Caido, she is too late, and now she stands silent and ashamed in the crowd. Watching as others take up where she should have.

Her voice doesn’t rise to propose candidacy to anything. She is no diplomat or spy. Anju’s worth lies in her sword arm alone. So instead she nods quietly in appreciation that Ronin steps to the plate, a man who she respects and has no qualms with following, and she tries to grapple with where she belongs now in the wake of this travesty.
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
Lena was only out and about because an assistant told her to stop working and simply walk elsewhere, and part of her thought she’d be of some aid towards the Plaza. Being busy kept her away from grief, in brief glimmers and flickers, and perhaps the notions had been fortuitous, because there seemed to be some semblance of an announcement being made.

Curious, she followed after several others making their way towards the central square, and she heard the fringes of Ronin’s voice over the growing crowd. The Tower fallen. The Order diminished (something stirred in her chest, the residual loss of blood and bonds). Cabinets ready to be formed. Stormbreak and the Huntsman remaining. Her eyes only followed to others when Finn announced his departure, blinking in the uncertainty, before simply standing still too.

For she would endure as well. It was all she had left.
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Change author:

Ronin isn't surprised by the Spyglass surrendering his post and his compass, offering little more than an understanding nod as he tucks the device away again. Others come and gather, some faces familiar and expected, others absent for reasons that the Huntsman doesn't like to think about. He can handle if it Gideon and Falke choose not to come for personal or political reasons (because he still doesn't know that Gideon is dead yet), but if they are missing or worse, that's different.

Finally, though, enough time passes for Ronin to know that there will be no others, that he stands alone in his leadership, and so he nods out at the gathered citizens. "I will do my best to make sure that something like this doesn't happen to Stormbreak again. For now, I have a small office at Judgement's Needle, should anyone need anything. My door is always open."

And just like that, on the wings of fire and blood, Stormbreak enters a new era. Hopefully it doesn't end the same way as the last.

~FIN

RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.