to the Sentinel of the North
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN

Noah,

I'm unsure whether or not Remi has told you by now, but the Order has been disbanded and I have taken command of Stormbreak.

Congratulations on your position as Warden - it appears that things have happened at a curiously fortuitous time, and I know that Halo has been calling to you since you left it.

Speaking of comings and goings, I wondered if you would be interested in establishing a skyport in the Citadel? It would allow skyships to travel from Halo to the Greatwood, Stormbreak and Torchline, and it may help reduce the use of portals.

Let me know what you think.

~ Ronin Taliesin
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Ronin,

I hadn't been informed yet. I'm interested to know the details that led to this decision. I am also interested in what this might mean for me, having been part of the Order and holding a few items I am less interested in giving up.

I am glad that the transition happened by the decision of the people, and not by having to throw my weight around. I think while Morgan was alive the people chose her out of fear based on what she did to the Citadel before when her reign was challenged.

A skyport sounds like the perfect addition to Halo. I had been thinking of it myself in light of my own thoughts on wanting to rid my lands of the portal. Let me know what details need to happen and I will gather support for the construction of the project.
-Noah Olson

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN

It wasn't a decision so much as a necessity. Four Ascended - Nate and Wessex among them - attacked the Citadel and brought the Tower down, and it was only by chance that I was there to defend the city. I brought down Nate, though I don't know for how long, and I dispatched one of the Ascended as well.

There is no longer a Tower, and two Order members were killed in the attack. There wasn't much of the organisation left to disband, as you can well imagine. I have no interest in the items you hold, but I cannot say the same for anyone else.

As for the skyport, it may be better to discuss things in person, if you would prefer. Having discussed it with Remi, we will likely need to design new skyships to be able to traverse the mountains before even considering building a port for them to dock in.

Let me know if you'd like to meet.

~ Ronin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

Ronin,

This sounds eerily familiar to the experience of the Ascended attacking the Citadel and Whitebrim. This is the second time now that they have gone and attacked another city. I am not sure if you have reached out to the Hollowed Grounds leadership, but before they did not seem to have any intentions of holding their citizens responsible for such crimes.

Let's meet in person soon. I would like to discuss this as an option for my people as soon as we can.
-Noah Olson

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN

Noah,

I plan to reach out to the Hollowed Grounds for an explanation as soon as things are a little more stable here. In the meantime, I am vigilant for any future attacks by the Ascended, and I suggest that you are similarly cautious.

Some time this season, then, I will take a trip to Halo - or you may visit here, whichever suits you best.

One final thing - one of the Ascended took the shape of a dragon I know well; one of Sunjata's shifts. I haven't had the opportunity to speak with him regarding this yet, but should you interact with him in the future, I would be wary of his alliances and intentions. As a former close friend of mine, I hate the thought that he has sided with the Voice, but anything is possible.

~ Ronin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:

Ronin,

That sounds all too familiar. The ascended used Sunjata's shift on their attack on Halo, too. This was before Frey brought him in as a demigod, but in the wake of him assisting the ascended with two city attacks, this cannot be overlooked.

(in thick, underlined, hard-pressed writing comes the next statements)

He cannot be trusted. He must be dealt with swiftly.

We will focus on Halo's defenses and protecting our people. Looking forward to meeting with you. Reach out again if there is anything you need.
-Noah Olson