Training speak less, smile more
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int: 0
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Pihu

Letting out a wolf whistle at the pair of fighter's currently in the ring, Pihu lounged on the bench that she was currently perched on. As all eyes were focused on the man and the woman throwing punches at one another, her fingers slipped into a jacket someone had tossed down. Pulling out a pair of earring, she curled her hands around them as she leaned against the wall and pulled them out of the coat.

Letting out a yawn and stretching, she brought the hand holding the jewelry up to her mouth to cover it, careful not to drop either of the pair of earrings. Lowering the hand, she tucked the stolen goods into a special pouch she'd sewn into her bra. Whooping at a particularly vicious blow, she shot to her feet and applauded as the male boxer swayed on his feet then collapsed. The woman took a victory lap; as she did, Pihu sauntered over to a nearby dummy. She scanned the crowd for another likely mark.
Like you're hanging by a thread
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye wandered through the area again after everything that had happened recently, he was fed up with talking and negotiating. It was time for action again and so he heard about the ring and was happy to see some good fights.
What he saw pleased him and so he wandered through the rows to secure a good place. He thought about whether he could also participate here to blow off some steam. He put his backpack next to one of the dolls because it was too heavy to fight with bare fists, it blocked him too much. He punched a few times to get a feel for it. In the past, he had done this until he had no more feeling in his hands and had even punched in coal blocks. He knew that he would have to do it again soon and the thought of it gave him chills down his spine. After only five more blows he shook his hand. He looked around as the fight seemed to have just ended and a loud cheer could be heard.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Pihu

As the old man walked into the area, Pihu's gaze immediately shot to him. Fluffing her hair, biting her lips, and patting her cheeks to give herself a rosy glow and more innocent appearance, she watched as he set up at the dummy. Yawning again, she started walking towards him. Rubbing her eyes, she watched him through small holes she made in her fists.

When he turned to look at the ring, she dropped her hands as swiftly as she could. Hoping to duck her fingers into the top of his pack, she'd pocket anything that could fit into her palm. If not, she'd remove the hand as quickly as slipped it in there.

Whether or not she was caught in the act, she'd shoot the stranger a grin. "Hello sir. Are ye lost?" She batted her eyes at him.
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
There will be quite a bit in there by now. Books ink quills as well as cards. Something to eat as well as drink. The most likely food you will find is a piece of smoked bacon wrapped in leaves.

Darkeye doesn't get it and was too distracted as he looked at the ring. "I hope I'm not lost, young lady. I'm just here to blow off some steam if that's alright. Isn't this a public area? If not, I'm sorry. But where are my manners?" Darkeye assumed his posture and bowed to the lady. "I am Darkeye and may your gods be with you." Darkeye straightened up again. "May I ask your name?" He grabbed his drink pouch that was hanging on the side of his backpack and took a big gulp.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Change author:
Pihu

Given the time constraints, all Pihu was able to palm from the stranger's bag was a pack of cards. She slipped those into her pocket before she started speaking to the old man. "Oh ye, anyone can walk in here and do as they please. Not all of 'em walk out again." She gestured at the male combatant, who was being carried out of the ring, unconscious (or worse). It was 50/50 if those helping him were friends or people planning to rob him blind while he couldn't defend himself.

Eying Darkeye, she cocked her head to the side. "Ye can call me P." Jerking her chin at the arena, she laughed. "Ye still wanna blow off some steam, as ye say?"
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye smiled as he still shook his hand out. "That's the whole point of a fight isn't it." Darkeye looked over and saw the person still breathing shallowly being carried out. He thought that the people would take care of him.

"Well the P I would be happy to blow off some steam but I don't know if we mean the same thing right now. You come here with makeup and try to look as innocent as possible. I'm looking for a fight here, not a bedtime companionship." Darkeye didn't know if he was dealing with a fighter or someone else.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Change author:
Pihu

Pihu snorted and shrugged a shoulder at Darkeye's observation. Gesturing in the direction the injured fight had disappeared in, she shook her head. "I never saw much point in fighting, if I'm bein' honest. Waste o' time and energy." She laughed.

Tilting her head to one side she batted her eyelashes at the man. "What, are ye sayin' a pretty lady can't fight? Cause I know many pretty ladies who'd be more than happy to disabuse you of that notion." Tapping her finger under her chin, she eyed the old man. "I'm not looking for a bedtime companion either, an' no offense, even if I was it wouldn't be ye."

Her eyes drifted to the sparring arena then back to him. "What do I get out of helpin' ye blow off steam?" Putting one hand on her hip she held out the other.
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye snorted out at this comment. "There is beauty and clarity in fighting. You understand each other better when you've fought each other. You may see it as a waste, but I see it as a philosophy."Darkeye knew that not many people thought like him. But then what was she doing here, he thought to himself.

Darkeye grinned briefly and laughed out loud, bringing tears to his eyes. It took him a moment to regain his composure. "I am well aware that good-looking women can often fight very well. I just wanted to clarify if we are talking about the same thing. Your behavior left that open. Until the other goes down or as long as that one." He pointed at the man who was consciously put aside. "I have no problem seeing you as an equal opponent. I just like to make that clear up front."

"If you do well, my respect. I can't offer you payment except to buy you a meal when I'm alive, or what do you want?" Darkeye grinned and grabbed his backpack and spear. He walked towards the ring and put it in the hand of a young man. "If any of it is missing, boy, you will lose your hand. If it's all still there, I'll give you some food and my thanks." Without waiting for an answer, he went into the ring.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Change author:
Pihu

Pihu snorted. "Never been much for philosophy," she admitted to Darkeye. Shaking her head at the man's words, she took a step towards the arena.

"And what, exactly, in my words and actions gave ye the impression I was looking for a roll in the hay." Scoffing, she tsked at him and waved a finger. "Trust me, if I was flirting with ye, ye'd know it."

Narrowing her eyes at him, her lips parted. However, before she could respond, he was already handing off his bag. The boy, though, was having none of it. "I ain't yer servant, gramps. The stranger tossed Darkeye's pack onto the floor and began to stalk off.

Laughing, she called out to the old man. "Word of advice? Ye never get somethin' for nothin' in Torchline. At the very least ye need to trade me a favor."
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye laughed again. "Would be boring if everyone was the same."but still shook her head.

"Because women who move like you aren't interested in fighting. Either want to distract or try to get as much out of a person as possible. That means either you're the distraction that makes me careless or you're an easy lady. Besides, my dear, I'll tell you frankly and honestly, you're clearly too young for me and I don't intend to show a young woman the tricks and pay for it." He smiled and winked at her.

Darkeye starts laughing loudly. "then don't earn anything by taking care of my things." Darkeye then grabbed his backpack and placed it in the ring. He stretched and got ready.

"For letting you beat me to death here, you want a favor from me now? What is the favor and what do I get if I win? If I win, I mean? Otherwise, I won't get involved." He got ready to leave the ring again.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Change author:
Pihu

Laughing at Darkeye's response, Pihu nodded at that. "Can't have that." She continued to chuckle.

However, when he went on to explain why he'd taken her for a prostitute, she gasped. "How dare you!" She attempted to poke him in the chest with a finger. "First of all, there's absolutely nothing wrong with sex work and don't call any woman easy. Second, nothing says a pretty young thing like me can't also be a fighter, even if I, personally, am not. Finally, ye don't know me at all, so it's a bit upsetting to be judged solely based on appearances." She scowled right at him.

Shrugging at the interaction between the older man and the boy, she jerked her chin in the direction the latter had fled. "Yer lucky he didn't run off with it." Putting her hands on her hips, her scowl deepened. "For letting ye flail at me and beat me up, when there are much better uses of my time and I told ye I dislike fighting, ye can owe me a favor of a similar nature to be cashed in at my leisure."
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye allowed it and smiled only slightly but then his expression turned serious. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with sex work I never said that is your own interpretation. How dare I tell you what I saw and you try to get me into an argument here and try to provoke me since the beginning of our conversation. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you being a fighter, but you said yourself that you're not, so stop dragging fighters through the mud. I ask you once again politely. If I have misunderstood your behavior, I apologize. But don't make fun of fighter warriors and the fight itself, I wouldn't dare, and don't insinuate such a thing." Darkeye tried to restrain himself. He didn't want to take out his anger, which was meant for Amun and Wessex, on an innocent woman.

Darkeye shook his head. "He wouldn't have gotten far." He said with one hand on his dagger. "This is not my first time being in a place like this P." He walked out of the ring. "Then I'm afraid I'll have to decline if you don't make it clearer. My services are not to be bought with a simple favor. I can also go back there to the training dummies and let off steam for that I don't have to beat you up, even if you would have deserved it for that remark." He went towards the training dummies and passed P.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Change author:
Pihu

Pihu's nostrils flared. Still waving her finger in the air, she stepped forward and glared at Darkeye. "I never said nothin' against fighters, just that I wasn't one and didn't see the appeal myself. Ye, however, referred to sex workers as easy women and that I take offense to."

Eying his dagger, she snorted. "Nice toy. While ye might be tougher than ye look, though, he has friends and mates, and I doubt you could fight off the whole crowd." She gestured at the onlookers, then glanced down at the older man's pack. "Did ye even check to see if he nicked something before he took off?" Raising her eyebrows, she nudged it with one foot.

Putting her hands on her hips, she drew herself up to her full height. "Then let me give ye the only piece of free advice ye'll ever get in Torchline: ye don't get anything from anyone here for free. Favors are the currency of choice, and I'll ask that ye respect our customs while yer in our land." She cocked her head to one side. "I can sweeten the deal. Information that ye so clearly need about our region and a spar in exchange for a favor that ye set the limits on." As he moved towards the dummies she trailed behind him.
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye shook his head, "Where I come from, they call prostitutes easy women. If that's an insult here, I didn't know it. Take it or leave it. It's your business." Darkeye was tired of this conversation.

Darkeye didn't want to say anything the toy as she had called it was a dragon tooth from his first hunt. The woman really wanted to try anything to provoke Darkeye it seems. "Then he must have been very fast, but I know what he looks like, I'm good at finding things. Then at least I could have let off steam. I'm not going to pack up with you, I've already made that mistake once, never again forgive me."

At these words, he paused in his movement. How did she know he was looking for information? Was it already a conversation that he was looking for information. "I want to know from you exactly where, when and what you intend to do with these pleasures, otherwise I will have to say no". It gnawed at him he wanted to say yes.
each for one sin