Training speak less, smile more
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Nine strikes
"I'll let you know when I meet him again," he said. "The last time I met him, I told him a story, but not anymore."He did not want to talk about the teeth, because it was apparently a sensitive subject for her. But she deserved it after the way she had behaved. He left it at that.

Darkeye just kept going if she wanted to hit him in the back she should but then he would break more than just her nose. "I had expected much more resistance. But I keep my part of the agreement." He got something to eat and drink for himself and P and put it down for her.

"Warning that you don't want my help is okay but don't threaten if you can't keep it. What about Torchlight? Where is torchlight at war?" He began. To be honest, he didn't know how to conduct the conversation. He was still very upset.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int: 0
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Pihu

Shrugging at Darkeye's claim about Ludo, Pihu didn't comment. Following behind him, she eyed the food and drink he set out but didn't take any. Instead, she just kept one hand on her nose and flopped down on a nearby bench. "Why? Like I said, I warned ye I was a shite fighter, that's all. Shouldn't have expected any resistance, really."

Frowning as best she could with a broken nose, she grunted. "We're not at war?" Pausing, she tilted her head back a bit. "If ye mean, where do we stand on the upcoming war, we haven't made a decision. Our leader is a fan of Safrin but most folks are just keepin' their heads down." She slouched down a bit.
Like you're hanging by a thread
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye took some water first and drank copiously. "I can only blow off steam if I have a good fight. Before I hit someone who can't defend himself, I'd rather hit a sandbag. Now eat something or it will get cold and that would be annoying P. I can maybe give something to a healer to take a closer look at that," he pointed to the nose, "but I could fix that with a couple of grips. But you don't want my help." He said and continued eating.

"I don't know much about this place, I'd be grateful if you'd just tell me what you do know. I don't have a clue. The barter business, for example, is something I didn't know. A favor for a favor. I don't like to have unpaid bills." He said a little more seriously.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Pihu

Pihu stared at Darkeye. Frowning, her head tilted slightly to one side before she winced from the increased pressure against her nose. "Sorry to disappoint." Gritting her teeth, she waved her free hand at him. "Don't need yer healin' or yer help. We've got free healin' now at the fountain by the Court of the Stars." Which was where she would head immediately after this conversation was over.

"Aye, we prefer to trade favors over anything else. Comparable in size and scope." Shrugging one shoulder, she felt her eyes flick back to the training area before they trailed back to meet his gaze. "Other than that, our main businesses are sailin', smugglin', drugs, drinks, and sex work, things like that."
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye nodded in response. "Then tell me what the Court of the Stars is and then you can go already just send me a raven if you want me to do something for you. You have seen what I can do. But I don't think I can compete with many. My talents lie in the craft." He who will not listen must bleed, he thought to himself.

Darkeye sat there and just ate as P told him all this. "Drugs of what sort?" he asked with curiosity. "Anyway, go and get treated before you pass out here and I have to treat you after all." He said with a big grin.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Change author:
Pihu

"The Court of the Stars. Huge honking marble buildin' right smack dab in the middle of the city. Ye can't miss it." Pihu narrowed her eyes at Darkeye. Pointing in the vague direction of the Court, she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Not sure how ye did miss it, to be honest." Sweeping her gaze over him, she raised her eyebrows. "An' what craft is that?"

Shrugging her shoulder again, she stood up. "Any kind. Recreational, medicinal, illicit, ye name it, we sell it." She glanced at the door and then met his gaze. "I will. First, seems ye'd rather get squared away with that favor, wouldn' ye?" Narrowing her eyes, she inclined her head.
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye grinned broadly. "Well, I've been walking along the edge of town, avoiding the main streets for the time being. I was also a little upset because a lot of things aren't going the way I'd like them to and I'm more concerned with myself than with my environment right now. As for my craft, I am a good stonemason and a skilled blacksmith. I can make something for you, but as you've seen, I'm also good at improvising."

Darkeye considered but needed a clear understanding first. "Another time, maybe. But first the work then the pleasure, what should I do?" he was curious about what she would ask. He finished his meal quickly and then got up and stood next to her.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Change author:
Pihu

Pihu lowered her hand from her nose. It had settled into a deep throbbing pain. Reaching down, she ripped off another strip from her shirt; the top was already bloodstained, so she used the rags she tore from it to wipe the blood from her face and neck. "What's got ye upset?" she asked without looking at Darkeye.

When he informed her he was a smith, though, she paused in mopping up the blood and mucus. "Is that so?" Resuming her efforts to look less awful, she tapped her foot. "Could ye make me a set of lockpicks?" She again didn't glance his way, but this time was more deliberate.
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye looked at her closely. "What people do to themselves here in this world and only think of one thing war. Some really want to live here. But some don't give a damn about other people's lives and think it's okay because it happened to them. People who don't give a shit about the lives of others and who see that as an excuse to exterminate them and even think that it is a divine will "Darkeye said this louder and louder until he almost screamed, but then he calmed down again.

Darkeyer nodded, "Sure I could, if you could show me a place to work and get me the materials, I can make you some lock picks so you won't lock yourself out when you lose your key." He winked at her. It was clear to him what she was up to.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Change author:
Pihu

Eyes widening at Darkeye's words, Pihu leaned away from the man. For a moment, her eyes flicked up to roof above him and then around as if divine retribution would strike down immediately as he finished. When nothing happened, though, she relaxed. "What's that got to do with ye, though? If ye don't like the war then just keep yer head down." She grimaced as another throbbing pain pulsed through her skull.

Standing up, she stared at him. "Ye don't have a forge? What kinda smith are ye?" Shaking her head as best she could, she started inching towards the exit. "Just make 'em where ye normally would and courier them to P at the Halelani."
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye grinned not because he was making fun of her but because it was more of a desperate smile. "You really think that if you keep your head down, the war will pass you by. If there is a place here where people can heal faster, that will be one of the goals of the war. I hope you're right, but the war will come and everyone will be affected, unfortunately." He said without even a hint of sarcasm.

Darkeye smiled, then nodded. "Well I will do that and then you get a Dietrich and we are quite right?"Darkeye would make her a Dietrich and try to get it to her as soon as possible.
each for one sin
Pihu Anjali
Thief

Change author:
Pihu

"Why not?" Pihu shrugged. "Sure, we've got refugees or whatever from Stormbreak, but the more the merrier I say, an' it's not I have to take care of them personally. Nor are the gods gonna call on me to fight." Barking out a laugh, she shook her head. "Don't worry 'bout it too much. If ye do ye'll just make yerself crazy."

Still edging her way to the exit as her nose kept bleeding and the pain kept getting worse, she nodded. "Sure, yeah, whatever. Just send it when yer done, I'm gonna head to the fountain now." With a groan she turned to do just that and get herself healed up.
But you gotta survive
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye wondered a bit. "Because you're part of Caido, and when push comes to shove, which it will, unfortunately. Everyone gets called to arms. It's going to get nasty and yes that can make you crazy. I've been in this world a few months but I seem to be more interested in it than you. I know selfishness is important but what you are doing is dangerous and maybe you will start to respect other people a little more and not see them as prey," he said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "I'll send you your Dietrich and think about what I said."

{fin?}
each for one sin