In The Halls of Forgotten
Sara pays her respect to The Old Gods
Sara Merrygold

Age: 71 | Height: 162 cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 3 - Dext: 4 - Endr: 4 - Luck: 24 - Int:
Played by: Prisma Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She was never too religious. As a young girl, Sara's parents took her to church every Sunday, where she also attended Sunday school. For her back then, it was another chance to see her friends. It was fun. Later on, as the woman grew, religion did not hold a big part in her soul. While she still went on Sundays, it was more to accompany her aging parents than anything else. After marriage, Sara stopped going at all except for the christenings of her two children, as well as, the funerals of her parents.

She had been listening to two barmaids talking about leaving their thanks at the shrine, making the old lady come up to them for a questioning. While reluctantly, the girls answered her questions, sharing some quite unbelievable facts. But, then again, Sara was the one teleported to an alien planet? Or, maybe, dimension. She still was not sure.

Nevertheless, the woman was now in at the shrine, putting next to it a small bread, as well as, a cup of wine.
"I do not know your customs, but I do offer my thanks for a roof above my head. But, please... Help me survive this place. I am not ready yet to meet my husband."

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
With a sound like the tearing of fabric, the world seems to shimmer as a gap appears. The gap is filled with starlight the quickly coalesces into the slender form of a woman with dark hair and eyes that reflect the cosmos. “You shouldn’t have..” The woman—the goddess—says, with a small smile, as she looks down at the offerings. “Though my counterparts certainly do demand offerings, I do not.” So saying, Safrin tilts her chin up slightly to regard the woman before her with quiet observance before her smile widens.

“You haven’t been been in Caido long, have you? What a terrible introduction to this world Halo is..” There were things to like about Halo certainly, but the bone-chilling cold could make it somewhat hard to appreciate the magnificence the land held.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me
Sara Merrygold

Age: 71 | Height: 162 cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 3 - Dext: 4 - Endr: 4 - Luck: 24 - Int:
Played by: Prisma Offline
Change author:
So, Sara was aware that magic existed just from the fact that she got teleported here just recently. But, part due to shock, part because of how quick the process was, the woman remembered little from that. Seeing one of the most beautiful women manifesting from light and stars was a completely different story. She was shocked. Left staring as the... Goddess? As the goddess approached the elderly woman spoke so, so softly to her.

Her eyes turned foggy from unshed tears as she felt all her sadness pile against her chest, almost suffocating her. Even then, she did not want to appear weak, her sorry state had done enough already. Sara smiled.
"It is not that bad. I have a roof above my head, people are nice. It is just... Lonely." She could not look at the blinding goddess anymore. "...And scary. I am scared of what is about to happen to me here."

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
"I know," Safrin whispers, able to read the surface-level thoughts of the woman before her without much trouble. "In a way this world is not terribly different from where you came. There is love and music, politics and drama of all sorts..." Though she had been smiling when she began, now Safrin's lips pulled down into a frown. "..and loss, of course. Loss seems to be consistent across all worlds." She says with a sigh.

"The world you are in is called Caido, created by a god of the same name. Beneath Caido are Vi, creator of life, Mort, overseer of death, and Rae, governor of nature. Below them are their heralds. I am Vi's herald, Ludo is Mort's, and Frey is Rae's." Safrin explains, before smiling once again. "My name is Safrin, Sara. It is a pleasure to meet you."
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me