Commander and Overseer
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 3081
Isla

take your medicine

Ronin,

I have been informed in full about the situation that befell Stormbreak.

Please understand that although I was not aware of what had happened until it had already come to pass, I do not condone it and I take full responsibility for the harm that came to your people as a result of the Grounds and its citizens.

I do not wish to fight or provoke any further aggression, but I am aware that you still possess the body of Nate Wrenzaok. I am sure I do not have to explain how much pain this is causing Sunjata.

If there is any opportunity to negotiate Nate's return, I am open to it.

~ Isla Lockwood

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
RONIN

Overseer,

I had been expecting correspondence from you sooner, truth be told.

I'll not waste words on what has already come to pass - there is no forgiveness to be had, and we are all quite past that now besides, I should think.

But there is opportunity to negotiate. I have no desire to keep a grieving man from his husband, but nor do I desire further conflict between the Grounds and Stormbreak. What happens outside of our cities ought not to affect the innocent people within them.

And so my terms are simple: a ceasefire between both regions, and the Knowtbook that was taken from the Eye's body.

~ Ronin Taliesin
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

take your medicine

A ceasefire is something I am more than happy to agree. I understand that conflict is something we may not be able to prevent between our citizens, but it should not spill over into our homes and the homes of those who are uninvolved.

But the Knowtbook, unfortunately, is not mine to give, and I have been told it is not up for negotiation in these matters. Would I be able to offer something in its stead? If you require fluid, or an upgrade, I have both to give.

I only wish to allow Nate to awaken in a familiar place, when the time comes.

~ Isla Lockwood

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN

And I only wish to ensure that the people of Stormbreak do not have reason to fear our ceasefire being broken by the act of a chaotic and disorganised few. The Knowtbook would give that assurance - it is a fair trade, but given that it isn't yours to offer, I suppose that settles the matter.

With respect, Overseer, none of your upgrades would make much of a difference to what has come to pass, given your lack of involvement. If you would offer anything, offer something from Wessex, given that she played the largest part in all of this.

~ Ronin Taliesin
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

take your medicine

Very well, Commander.

What would you require from Wessex for us to make this possible? I have relayed your message and negotiations are still open.

~Isla Lockwood

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

A level playing field and nothing more, Overseer. If Wessex would surrender the upgrade that damages those who cause her harm, I would consider the matter between us closed. A ceasefire in place and a new start moving forward.

I would, of course, ask that we have the opportunity to ensure that the upgrade truly is gone. But given our attempts to reach peace so far, I doubt that these terms will gain much traction.

~ Ronin Taliesin
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

take your medicine

Commander,

Today might be your lucky day. I have received confirmation that Wessex will give her splashback upgrade in return for Nate's body. She will accompany Sunjata and I - if that is agreeable to you - to Stormbreak to retrieve him.

You may take your pound of flesh and verify that her upgrade is gone whilst we are present. We request safe passage, naturally, both in and out of the city.

~ Isla Lockwood

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

Overseer,

Consider it done.

We will see you soon.

~ Ronin Taliesin