go mad for a couple grams
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wessex

Sunjata will absolutely recognize the black fox that sits so calmly (and primly) outisde the building that hides the Boner Room. The white-tipped tail is tucked around her paws, and her head is every so slightly tilted to one side that it’s almost impossible not to assume that the kitsune (her other tails are hidden away) is contemplating something.

Just what, though, her vulpine features manage to keep secret, despite the fact that a certain lioness walks in vicious circles through her head. Maybe it’s the near-death experience, or that all the death is starting to get to her, but there’s a keen ache and deep, deep regret somewhere in the Wraith’s core.

Who would mourn her when she’s gone, the way that Sunjata so viscerally seemed to break for Nate? It’s not just sex (and she has no yearnings for it now, too many other things weigh on her mind) - it’s everything she can’t have and for some reason, this place seems to symbolize all of… that.
What is life? A madness
What is life? An illusion, a shadow, a story
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
// now knowing how to think, i scream aloud, begin to sink
my legs and arms are broken down with envy for the solid ground //
In her kitsune form, she might actually manage to get a whiff of the outside world – a world of which Sunjata’s scent now changes, adjusting for whomever he’s in the presence of, to find most appealing. A Frey-esque perk to be sure. Yet now, Sunjata drifts toward a room that he doesn’t entirely have any interest in entering yet – not alone, surely, though the temptation is there. He doesn’t need the room. But there is a part of him that wonders when his quest is finished and that teleporting item is crafted, whether it’ll drop them off at the beginning of the Grounds, just outside the room, or inside of it.

Regardless, it’s something that draws him here (a bit loosened by the buzz he has running through his system, trying to refrain from getting black-out this past week and a half, given that he doesn’t know when they’ll be heading to Stormbreak to make an attempt to get Nate back. So he tries to even it out, his coping mechanisms, evening it out with little bits of drink that go away regrettably too soon and the occasional flirtation with anyone that would care to listen.

So it’s a mix of both that Sunjata finds himself out here, right in the alleyway, stormy steel finding a familiar looking kitsune. “Waiting for someone? Or is it currently occupied?” He asks, nodding his head toward the door of the room, and raising a curious brow.
// i'm reaching for the life within me, how can one man stop his ending?
i thought of just your face, relaxed, and floated into space //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
It’s true, everything seems to come alive a little more when she’s existing as a kitsune - at least the smells and sounds do. Her ears swivel and her nose twitches, pulling her attention to the approaching person who smells amazing. It’s a combination of a meat-smell to appeal to her animal side and a heady, sex-and-spices smell to her human side, which is probably closest to smelling some fatty, simmering, middle-eastern based dish in the middle of an orgy.

But let’s not linger on that image too long. Someone’s bound to get hurt.

Wessex shifts back to mostly human, wanting to hold on the that luxurious smell for just a little longer. “Neither. Or, well, I don’t know if there’s anyone inside or not. Just… contemplating what-if’s, I suppose.” And, yes, there it is - the hint of sadness she’s trying to squash back done in the presence of someone who has far more claim to melancholy than she does.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
He waits for her to shift, watching it take place – intrigued on how it works with the Ascended demigods (and how he hasn’t gotten the chance to see one of Nate’s own, should he ever end up with one). But soon enough she’s mostly back to herself and his gaze follows her height as it grows, sparing a glance toward the room as her words reach the air between them. “What-if’s?” He asks, the accented rumble hanging in the air before he shakes his head and works his jaw a moment. “You don’t have to answer that.” And she doesn’t. He doesn’t need to know if she doesn’t wish to share.

Instead, he waits a few seconds before his gaze finds hers again, a thought crossing his mind that he isn’t sure she’ll take him up on – but hey, what’s a bit of stress relief between friends? “If you’re looking for a way to forget about shit right now, I’m in the same boat.” He starts to offer, standing up a bit straighter, his posture clearer and his attention focused on her with a bit more intensity. “Perhaps we can help each other if you want?” The offer is granted and Sunjata rocks back onto his heels, waiting to see how she takes it.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
Should she say anything? In her war-twisted head, it’s information that could be used against her, but no - she has to remind herself that Sunjata is on her side. Sunjata is happy with Nate and… and she imagines that the two of them might want their once-wife to be happy. Making Ru happy is a pipe dream at best; there are so many obstacles in their way and Gods, nothing that even resembles commitment on the Valkyrie’s end.

Very few people can make Wessex do anything, but part of her does want to talk about. “Ru,” she manages quietly, the ghost of an affectionate smile on her lips as the image of the blonde dances circles in her head. There’s no shame in it, no question, no glance the Flood’s way in apology. Surely he understands the woman’s allure, the way she sticks in one’s dreams, if nothing else.

And… she could use a little lightening up. Amun always says that. The Wraith glances towards the door with a skeptical gaze, wondering what kind of magic could make the two of them want to fuck each other. “So how does it work? Lower inhibitions, right? I mean, we aren’t exactly…” she gestures awkwardly. They aren’t exactly attracted to each other.

Still, the Wraith hasn’t said no. In fact, she looks intrigued.
the hallelujah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Ah,” he begins unhelpfully, before a hum of a sound that could be considered a laugh leaves him. “I’ve thought about those plenty.” There’s no qualms or upset or jealousy over it. He’s gotten more chances with the Valkyrie than most. He’s also squandered it time and time again.

As for the room, though, he follows her gaze toward the door, listening as she questions just how it works, standing up a bit straighter, taking a step toward it since she hasn’t exactly said no yet. “Yeah. You get your parts working and the feeling is just… Overwhelming.” He doesn’t know exactly how to explain it other than that. “Lust, but dialed up.” He looks back over to her with a raised brow, another silent ask of whether she wants to give it a try.
SUNJATA
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
“Then you know,” Wessex posits, the smile returning again, unbidden, as she ducks her head in an unexpectedly girlish way. At this point thewhat-ifs are all they’re ever likely to be, unless they manage to skip past the War part of their future. The Wraith knows this. Everyone knows this - there are no happy endings here, even for the victors.

Some days the cost feels light; something the demigod can easily carry for as long as she needs to, and other days the cost is a lead ghost whale, come to take her by the feet and drag her down, down, down, into the depths of the horrors of immortality. That darkness, that spiral, the approaching war, it’s all too much to think about and yet it’s all she thinks about.

Gods, she just wants to live! For a little bit, as if nothing is happening.

“Ok. Sure,” she hears herself saying, then standing and dusting her butt off and looking to Sunjata expectantly. He’s the only one of them who's done this before. She'll follow his lead.
the hallelujah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He nearly does a double take on her when her head ducks slightly – the Flood not begrudging the Wraiths thoughts on the Valkyrie. He’d had his time, he’d squandered it, and now frankly it was best if he didn’t get involved. He’d rather have Hotaru as a strange acquaintance-yet-not-quite relationship than trying to delve into all of that again. And for what it’s worth he’s content with the result of it.

But for now, he doesn’t think of Hotaru. Nor does he think of much other than the room right there and another fellow demigod who Sunjata isn’t entirely sure has gotten laid much recently – oh but he can remember years ago when they’d hunted together in Halo, that time she’d bit from his wrist when she had grown weak and how it had taken all of his self-control not to kiss her right there – and his own need of finding some way to push away his darker thoughts in lieu of something else.

So he does, with her acceptance, flashing her a bright, half smirk – fanged now, because he can do that again, and he straightens up to head toward the door to knock on it to see if it’s taken. Luckily for them, it’s empty, and Sunjata moves to turn the handle and open the door, taking a bracing breath as he glances back at Wessex. “If you need a few moments to get accustomed to the feeling, feel free. I know for Nate it can be a bit overwhelming at times.” And with the warning given, Sunjata steps in, holding the door open for her as the feeling hits him and warms him throughout each and every limb, his breath hitching and skin flushing.

He closes it and locks it as soon as she enters, raking a hand through his hair as he watches her and works on every little bit of self control he has yet again, swallowing against it’s very obvious effects on his body. "Just let me know how you're feeling, okay?" He asks, his voice taking on a bit more of a throaty, huskier sound.
SUNJATA
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
Gods, no, Wessex hasn’t fucked anyone in years. Biting is all the action she gets these days, and it’s a miniscule consolation compared to her memories of her pre-Ascended days. She was demanding back then. Picky, too. It was usually 50/50 whether or not a fight would turn into something else - hard and fast and hungry, leaving bruises and exhaustion in its wake.

Her mind is back there, on naked, human bodies and how hers is so different now, and she might have blushed a bit if she could, realizing that she is just a tad unsure about how to proceed. Trying to tuck that hesitancy away, she grabs uselessly at some strands that ought to be behind her ear and smoothes them down before following the Flood inside with a nod of acknowledgement.

There’s nothing at first, as she looks around the house and finds it strangely lonely. There are signs that someone once lived here - a pair of cups left behind, a wardrobe that’s ajar, a rug on the floor. And as the Wraith ventures further into the space, she’s finds that something intensifies as she gets closer to a second room. “So it’s an actual room, she says with a laugh-sigh, and pauses for a moment at the threshold, closing her eyes for a momentto just feel the warmth in her belly and that stirring between her thighs. She can’t physically get wet, but there’s a sense of yearning and needing that hasn’t been there in so long.

“Godsdamn I'd forgotten what that feels like.” she murmurs with a grin, leaning against the doorframe and lolling her head back to look at Frey’s chosen - who, with his thick eyebrows and sadboy eyes, is becoming unusually attractive. Like she wants to drown in them. “I think you won the God contest. And I think I’m jealous.”
the hallelujah

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
When you see something out of the corner of your eye, turn to look, and see nothing at all, what should you conclude? That you were having a hallucination? Or that your peripheral vision is perhaps not to be trusted. Ask yourself, are you tired? Drunk? Under the influence of something? Is the lighting good? Are there lots of moving shadows about? Are there reasons you have to think that your mind is playing tricks on you?

Because...well, because it would be absurd to think that out of the corner of your eye you had just seen a house. A house with a figure slamming its hands against one of the upper windows with enough force to shatter it, and then...

Well, then you looked and it was gone.

Nah, you're probably just tired.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Oh yes.” Sunjata responds swiftly, giving her space as she takes in the sensation even as his own heartbeat begins to quicken, as the flush to his cheeks heightens the steel of his gaze, as it seems to show off his freckles in the low light all that much more. It’s a sweet scent for him within this room, one that’s melded and mixed with everything and nothing all the same and he wonders, if he knew of his new passive magic, whether this is what it was like. Constantly changing for those around.

Regardless, though, he finds himself focusing on her, on the golden hair, the way he’s pretty certain her height is similar to Lusea’s (a blessing where he doesn’t have to bend so far), and when she looks back at him as she leans against the door frame he finds he can’t quite keep that smirk from crossing his face as he regards her in return. “I certainly have no complaints.” He murmurs, taking a step closer to rest a hand on the doorframe above her head, crowding into her space.

He doesn’t make any further movements, giving her the choice to continue with it – because he’s nothing if not consensual (given how many times he’d been taken advantage of before), but he does find himself scanning her face as if he’s searching for something. Perhaps he is, perhaps he isn’t. But it does appear as though he finds it when his gaze lifts to her face and the scar spanning a corner of his face twitches up into a more gentle smile from the smirk that had sat there before. “What would you like me to do?” He asks her, because this is for her as much as it is for him, but Sunjata can be whatever the Wraith needs him to be. He wants her to enjoy it, after all.

It's after that question leaves his lips that he seems to notice something in the edge of his peripheral, his attention flickering over toward it to find absolutely nothing there - perhaps his mind is playing tricks on him, but he's thankful that the power of the room overwhelms the senses of worrying about it or reading too much into it, allowing his gaze to flicker back to Wessex with the raise of his scarred brow.
SUNJATA
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
They’re such an unlikely pairing. Any fly on the wall is likely to get an unusual show - not that the Wraith is complaining, or even thinking about such things right now. No, her mind has been thoroughly overwhelmed by Frey’s magic, and the answer to Sunjata’s question should be obvious. “Touch me,” she commands of her fellow demigod, for there are things that have lain dormant under her skin since ascension and she would have him awaken them.

And if there’s a flicker in the corner of her eye? Fuck it. Let whomever’s in the random, spooky house play voyeur for a little bit. Everyone here's just a little bit kinky, right? Maybe it’ll give ghostly hands something to do other than slam against windows.

Wessex reaches for the back of Jata's head, trying to bring his lips to hers, while the unspoken, but not-so-subtle kiss me, leaps out of her eyes. Her hips wander towards him, thrust out from the wall in an attemp to find friction or warmth, something to press against and affirm that he’s there, that he wants her too.
the hallelujah
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The demand sends a shiver down his spine and its immediate as he steps toward her, the two of them still bearing all of their clothes yet Sunjata doesn’t think about that too long. If anything, he’s too far focused on Wessex to think about much else – noticing things he’s never quite noticed before in the dim lamplight of the room with Frey’s magic coursing through the both of them. Her demand, of course, elicits a small huff of laughter from him – because it should have been obvious but Sunjata hadn’t wanted to overstep so soon, hadn’t wanted to dive right in if she wasn’t ready for it.

And so he does, the both of them ignoring the strange illusion in favor for drowning in their respective dour moods with one another instead of focusing too hard on them. He reaches forward, running an exploratory hand along her side, drifting down toward her hip while the other makes an opposite path, starting low and drifting higher, slipping under the shirt she wears to press his calloused fingers against her cool skin.

It takes nothing for her to guide him into a kiss, her hips suddenly pressed against his in a way that she should certainly be able to tell that he does want this, that he does want her too, a pressure and tightness to his pants that's impossible to mistake as he shivers when they essentially sandwich themselves together. It’s a bit of added strength – the two of them strong, her far stronger than him, but he takes the moment in his own quiet distraction of their lips meeting and exploring to press back against her, hoping to pin her against the wall as he lets his hands continue to wander.
SUNJATA
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
WESSEX
the wraith
Gods, how to try and explain how it feels to be touched when you haven’t felt things like light stroking this in years.

It… tickles at first. In a good way. As his hand slips under her shirt, she gasp-laughs into his mouth and pulls her head to one side, throwing her head back in a wide grin. All joy and awe and amazement, she dives back into his mouth again, hungry and happy and yes - all of her previously dour mood forgotten.

Once upon a time she’d been a horny teenager, worshipping at Frey’s feet until she became too hard and too intimidating for most of her peers. Now she wonders how she ever left them and their wanton ways. One hand wraps itself in his hair, tugging lightly, while the other mimics his trail. Wessex allows herself to be pinned while she searches for the edge of his shirt and more importantly - the heat of his body.

Her fingers trace (perhaps more roughly than she intends) hard muscle and scars, finding lines she knew were there but didn’t know were there. He’ll find much of the same on her; a cut, wiry body that had always seemed on the verge of malnourishment turned half-machine. There’s no extra padding on the Wraith, nothing soft to sink in to. Even her breasts are no more than small handfuls. They suit her and her normally sexless persona - and if he doesn’t find those nipples soon, she’ll suddenly pull back and go for the bottom of her shirt, peeling it off in a not-so-smooth motion.
the hallelujah