go mad for a couple grams
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4667
// now knowing how to think, i scream aloud, begin to sink
my legs and arms are broken down with envy for the solid ground //
He attempts to move his arms once the connection’s broken, but when Wessex pins his hands, another shiver runs through him, dances down his spine, another growl of a groan leaving him as he rocks with her through the quakes of their release, until eventually he doesn’t have to fight for his breath. Instead, his chest rises and falls nearly normally, eyes opening the second she loosens her hold and he keeps them there a bit longer as if gathering the strength to move again.

Eventually, though, he pushes back up onto those elbows of his, face flushed red enough that it almost devours his freckles, bronzed skin sleek with sweat and little red swipes of blood from their messy attempts. Not that he cares, though. He still can’t help the way he preens a little under her gaze, scanning her again and lingering on scar after scar (ones similar to his own and yet so, so different).

When she’s ready to move, he helps her up, helps to clean them both up — in silence for the most part, unable to figure out just what to say that wouldn’t lose that low thrumming content that he feels for the moment. A perfect distraction, as if were. But he tugs on his pants, adjusting the belt, before moving to grab his shirt from wherever he’s thrown it — finding hers in the process that he walks over to hand to her. “I’m going to head back to the VlamVloed. You’re welcome to join me if you want to.” He knows eating and drinking won’t affect her, but it’s the company he’s truly asking her for.
// i'm reaching for the life within me, how can one man stop his ending?
i thought of just your face, relaxed, and floated into space //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
She, too, is content in the silence. Whether it’s the magic of the room that keeps awkwardness at bay, the after-effects of a powerful orgasm, or just her simple acceptance of the situation is unclear. Maybe all three work their powers on the older demigod and she pads around the room, replacing a pillow and picking up her own discarded clothing. Taking her shirt from Sunjata, she slips the last bit of covering over her head and shakes out her short hair, running a hand through it to try and tidy any obscenely wayward strands.

The offer makes her hum and purse her lips in briefly - the answer comes quickly enough with a close-lipped grin and a nod. This is a nice a feeling, a rare one, and she’ll do what she can to hold on to it for as long as possible. “Sure, sounds good.” Letting Sunjata lead the way out of the room, Wessex will shut the door behind the two of them, and leave what was done inside - neatly compartmentalized, like the majority of her life.

{Fin}
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah