o purge my love
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us
There is no moon on the night that Isla chooses to go and visit the Voice. She has convened with the people of the Hollowed Grounds, and with attacks on Stormbreak bringing unwanted ire, not to mention all that has happened with and without thinking about Remi, it is time to try again to help her region.

"Good evening, goddess," she murmurs, setting down a small offering before the shrine; an intricate obsidian statue of the Voice, hand carved from the marketplace. "The Grounds thanks you for your help with the Spire cannon. We are concerned, though, that we may yet be targeted unfairly. I think the feeling in the Grounds is that, if we need to fight, we would prefer it to be on our home territory. And any advantage we might be able to obtain here would be greatly appreciated..."

Isla has come to request an RQ from the Voice:

Citizens receive +5 to rolls within the Hollowed Grounds
i could die
Isla

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the stories i could tell
In a vibrant surge of electricity, the Voice sizzles into view. Bits of static dance around her form as she materializes atop the shrine, smiling warmly down at Isla. "Hello Isla." The Voice greets, before turning her blue stare towards the obsidian statue. Tilting her head and eyeing the offering, the goddess frowns warmly as her head shakes. "You know you never need to bring anything to me, though I do appreciate the gesture for what it is." She might have preferred that Isla choose to remove one of the greatest threats to the ascended rather than bringing her a statue, but nevermind.

"An advantage to all of our family within the Grounds is certainly a very equitable idea." The Voice agrees with a nod of her head. "But it will be difficult. I only hope that it can be completed before the war is brought to our doorstep..." She had doubt that were it all up to Isla, the Remedy would come through with flying colours.  Alas, they were a family and as always, would rise and fall as one.

Tasks. There is no time limit. There are currently 16 active Grounders. This means 8 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Isla must participate in at least 2 threads , Wessex and Varus must participate in at least 1.

Tasks
1. A thread of at least 3 Grounders navigating the labyrinth and bringing back a good supply of Efas Herb
2. A thread of at least 3 Grounders retrieving Glow Stones
3. A thread of at least 3 Grounders retrieving Wicker Woman Sap
4. A thread mixing the herbs, glow stones, and sap together
5. A PQ with at least 4 members to place the glowstone-mixture. Beginning in the Outskirt, it will then be split into the Woodlands, and then the Ruins.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us
"It is polite," Isla says with a somewhat wan smile for her goddess, though she does nod and take the advice on board. They both know what she has cost the family by choosing to let Remi Taliesin live. What's worse, is she would likely choose the same thing again, even knowing that he'd decide to forget her.

Enough of that, though. This isn't what she's here for. She's here for the family, and as the Voice gives her details and her warning, the Remedy's expression sets with determination. "I have no intention of dawdling," she assures her goddess, nodding to her and stepping back. "We will see it done. Thank you."

~FIN
i could die
Isla