I must be good for something
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
When Maea disappeared, Amun breathed a sigh of relief. He was just in time to hear the last words from the spirits before he phased through the door. Activating his compass, he blinked at the brief disorientation as he arrived in front of the Temple. His sister was easy to spot, and he pushed his way towards her.

Resting a hand on her shoulder, he would try to turn her towards him. "Maea, dearest, I can't believe I have to ask this, but didn't you ever learn not to give random spirits what they wanted?" Laughing, he pulled her in for a hug.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Down and out, and out of luck, we're spinning but the needle's stuck
Not expecting him to have appeared outside, she jumped at the touch to her shoulder and spun around, aided by Amun. The relief on seeing him was palpable and she hugged him back, laughing out of shock more than actual delight.

"Can't believe I'm saying this... but I've never actually encountered spirits before." And this from a worshiper of Ludo? Had she even done it right. "I'm sor - " she broke off, before the apology could drop in its entirety. It was such a bad habit. "I panicked," she admitted instead. "Didn't want to get cursed... Gods, what have I done?"

Pulling back, Maea dragged her fingers through the long hair, still reeling from the shock. "Do you think... is it - I mean, are they going to... hold me to that? Was it even true?" Did The Voice hate the Temple shrine? It sort of made sense, but tearing it down was a really big step up.

And also; "What a mess they made of the library..." It would take more than just a little effort to clean that up. All the books!
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Amun arched an eyebrow at Maea's confession. Giving her one last hug, he reached up to pat her cheek. "You got pranked by a bunch of mischievous spirits. Nothing more, nothing less." He chuckled at her. "In the future, be polite, don't promise anything, and just try to get out of there as soon as possible, okay?" Winking, he gave her cheek another pat.

Sighing, he shook his head at her continued confusion and distress. Shifting his hands to grip her shoulder, he tried to meet her gaze. "No, the Voice doesn't want you to tear down the shrine at the Temple. It sort of goes against her whole free will shtick. People should be free to pray to who they please. Plus, she is a part of it too. As for the Atheneum, all it needs is a bit of spit and polish, alright?" He cocked his head to one side.
Amun
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Down and out, and out of luck, we're spinning but the needle's stuck
It was very fortunate that Amun didn't lose his head. While it could be seen as ironic that he had grown more accustomed to and seasoned by the workings of Caido than herself over the years, Maea felt only the comfort that came with his reassurances. Under the soothing touches her shoulders came down as tension bled away, and with a sigh of unbridled relief she nodded.

"I am so glad to hear you say that. For a second I was about to grab a sledge hammer and do a Ronin." Except it would be vastly less dramatic. Maea shook her head at herself, and touched Amun's arm above the elbow to assure him that she was alright.

"I suppose I ought to go back and start cleaning up the mess..." Though the glance she threw at the large building down the street was rather reluctant. What if the spirits were still rampaging within?

‐------------------
(feel free to fin with next reply <3)
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun snorted and booped Maea in the nose. Grinning, he cocked his head to one side. "You don't glow nearly as much, but if that's the route you really want to go, I'm sure I can find some appropriate makeup." He pinched her cheek with a small amount of force.

"Actually, we are going to let the spirits get it out of their system. Once they've had their fun, we'll come back in a day or so and put things to rights, assuming they haven't already fixed it themselves." Shrugging, he slung one arm over her shoulder. Then he steered her in the opposite direction of the Atheneum.

-FIN
Amun