(open)Stuck to the Anvil
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye was glad the curse was forgotten and felt he had found a friend. "Friends need each other, just as you pulled me away from the anvil, I will help you step out of your shadow and enjoy life again." He was downright euphoric. Bastien, there were good people after all. Maybe even Amun deserved another chance.

He grinned. "That's the point you had to realize. It's important that you realize that for yourself I support you where I can. You always have a choice, the question is whether you make the right one. I will talk to Ludo as well as Remi. About your situation. But it is your choice how far we go with it. I don't decide about you, only you can do that," he said with an even wider grin.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Down and out, and out of luck, we're spinning but the needle's stuck
She relaxed, the worry seeping from her shoulders with an emotionally driven exhale. Passionate he may be, but Darkeye seemed a man of his word. A question might not hurt... And she did want to hear the answers. If only to confirm that there was no going back.

"I always welcome the help of a friend," she smiled, and extended her hand, to seal the bargain. "Should you meet Ludo or Remi, please ask them if death truly is the only way for me to honor them. If possible, I would wish to continue to offer my devotion and respect like I did before - and if it is not desirable anymore, then I understand. I will not hold it against either, but I also cannot return to Mort at this point in time."

She wouldn't say never, of course. Everything died, eventually. Remi had heard her reasons for leaving that time; nothing had changed her mind on the matter.

{FIN}
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦