Ever
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige

Dear Ever,

I'm not sure if this will get to you. Momma said that sometimes ravens have a hard time getting to Halo once it gets closer to Deepfrost. Since it isn't Deepfrost yet I'm hoping it makes it okay.

I heard what happened in Stormbreak and that you had to move to Halo. I know that you don't really like the cold or when things change a lot. I hope it isn't too bad.

I found this book on building igloos and different things in the snow. I thought you might like it. I also helped momma knit a scarf. I hope you like it.

I'll come visit soon if I can or I'll see you in Flowerbirth!

Sincerely,

Paige

Attached is a book on igloos and other snow survival tips. There is also a scarf knitted with various shades of green and blue.
Love you to the moon and to Saturn
Passed down like folk songs, the love lasts so long
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 27 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Everest
Dear Paige,

If you are reading this you can be sure that your letter did get to me (since I have responded to it). Mateo's letters sometimes don't arrive though, so if you ever don't hear from me, the most likely reason is because of raven-difficulties. However, hypothermia or dragon-misadventure are not out of the question either.

Thank you for the scarf. I already have several, but my mother has assured me that this one compliments my eyes. If that was your intention you did a very good job. Your books have made me realize how underprepared I am for survival situations, which is very much appreciated. Unfortunately, there is nothing in our libraries to do with such situations in tropical climates.

Seeing you would be nice, but it is very cold here so I don't recommend it.

Sincerely,
Everest Hart.

Attached is a book on making paper-snowflakes, with a needlessly complicated one already made
But if the song never stopped, it wouldn't have any magic
So even though it's gotta end, I'll keep singing along
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige

Everest,

Thank you for writing back. I'm really glad I got to hear from you. I'll keep the raven-difficulties in mind. I heard my Auntie Maeve talking about a skyport being built in Halo soon. Hopefully it'll be easier to visit then. Even though it is really cold there I would still like to see you. I'm sure your mom won't let you freeze to death or get taken by dragons. At least, I hope not.

I'm glad you like the scarf. I thought it would go with your eyes, but I also thought you might just like the colors. Thank you for the book and the snowflake. I hung it up on my window and it makes some really cool shadows. You should try it.

Sincerely,

Paige

Attached is a snowflake of Paige's own making for him to use.
Love you to the moon and to Saturn
Passed down like folk songs, the love lasts so long