[se] one good deed
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

It’s a weird role reversal, given how many times the Flood has carted Ascended hither and thither; to now carry him on her back makes the Wraith feel like things are coming full circle in some way. With only her own thoughts to accompany her the rest of the way, she trusts that Jata is able to keep what water is left in the tub from spilling until they land.

She follows almost the same trail that her little expedition group had followed last time, until they come to the foul-smelling Sunshine pools and Ghilio’s hovel. The ground is still cracked and dry, but some places look a little more damp - it’s obvious others have been here. She hovers over the ground, delicately setting the tub down before skirting off to one side to make her own landing and extend a wing to let Jata off.
the resistance
never backing down
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
i'm the lights out, i'm the guard down
the bated breath you take, you take and hold
He does manage to keep the water in the tub on the trip, able to sit easily on Wessex’s back, enjoying the ride for what it is (honestly reminiscent of plane rides from back in Korofi, only far less wind in one’s face). But it gives him plenty of time to settle in, his magic preventing the water from slipping out the sides of the tub, keeping it perfectly centered in the middle of it as they go to land.

It still smells as terrible as he remembers, a frown crossing his face as he slides off Wessex’s back with the offered wing, flashing her a smile as he stands up straighter and smooths out his hair and clothes before trudging over toward the tub, muscles relaxing in his shoulders as he doesn’t have to keep using his magic. “Shouldn’t be too far now. There’s a well nearby.” He rumbles to her, nodding his head toward the direction he means.
i'm the shade of doubt, i'm the mask and shroud
i'm the burning out, i'm the lie you tell, the lie you tell yourself
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Once Jata slides down her wing, Wessex returns to her human form, also doing a little stretch, though her muscles will never grow stiff and ache the way the Flood’s do. “Aye, Ghilio’s down in a hole of sorts, I think.” Which is to say, she knows only what the book has told her and what her eyes saw that day. There are, however, plants aplenty now, and signs that the deity is taking the water offerings well. Nodding to indicate that she’s following his suggestions, she takes hold of one end of the tub and begins to pull it (as smoothly as possible) across the dry earth after him.
WESSEX
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
Wessex is certainly far stronger than Sunjata is, but that doesn’t mean that he can’t help in other ways aside from helping to push the tub of water. He does, of course, push the tub but he also works to move the water just a little bit as if to hover it in place so that it’s less heavy for the two of them to push along the sands. The plants are a welcome sight, that the water has been doing something and idly he wonders just how long it’ll take before the plants manage to actually get the terrible sulfuric scent out of the air.

Though he doesn’t intend on visiting this place that often, all things considered. For now, however, Sunjata follows the little footprints, helping to guide the Wraith toward one of the wells, humming his agreements as well. “Over this way.” He rumbles, tugging the tub a bit closer toward one of the little structures.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Wessex switches their trajectory a bit and between the two of them, they’re able to smoothly get the tub of water over to one of the wells. “I’ll lift if you guide,” she says lightly, before squatting down to pick up the metal container. It occurs to her mid lift that Sunjata could probably just swoosh it all out and down, but she’s already here and though it causes the tiniest of chuckles to herself, she follow through with the motion.

Assuming it all goes down okay, the Wraith lets the tub drop and then peers into the ground, mildly curious. Some other day, some other time, she might have wanted to investigate. Not today, however. “Well. That was thoroughly anticlimactic.” The corner of her mouth twitches as she turns to the Flood and raises a brow. “Wanna fly home? Or a teleport?”
WESSEX
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
Sure.” He offers with a chuckle once they reach the well, watching as she goes to lift the tub to pour the water in. Honestly, he had expected to use his magic to move it, but watching her take the tub into her own hands to do the pouring impresses him just enough that he doesn’t think to offer the help either. But he can guide, he certainly can do that.

Between the two of them, they manage to get the water into the well, the tub dropping back to the sand fully empty now as Sunjata helps to get the last little bits out of it as his steel gaze rises to Wessex again, a huff of a laugh leaving him as he nods his agreement. “Oh, very much so.” He agrees with a shake of his head. “I think I’ll have to go with flying home. Together, though, yeah?” He asks, fully expecting the two of them to shift into those monstrous forms of theirs, to take to the sky and head back to the Grounds.

And that’s exactly what ends up happening – Sunjata readjusting his pack of gifts to shift into the dragon shift of his, clutching the bag in sharp talons as he waits for Wessex to shift too – and the two of them head home the rest of the way as a menacing sight in the sky.

- FIN <333