Wessex
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

Wessex,

I spoke to Maea about Safrin's Library as promised. She's almost certain that it's located somewhere in the Underground, so that's good news at least. However, she doesn't know where.

We checked the Loreseeker's archives for any information about it, but unfortunately couldn't find anything. She and I are willing to go on an expedition to try and rediscover it, if you still think that's a good idea.

On top of that, she suggested we send a group to check out the Kappa's cave. It's another rarely frequented area that might hold secrets, though I have no idea what to expect or what we might find. Just as a heads up, I'm planning to send Isla a note with both of these ideas to get her input.
Yours Sincerely,
Amun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Amun,

Thanks for following up on Safrin's Library. The Prince was found in the Underground, too, so I'm ultimately not surprised. I'd like to go with you to search for it, just in case. I wonder if it might be worth trying to find a non-Ascended to come with us, just in case? Not sure who, though... Let me know when you're out of the KQ ready to go the Underground and I'll be there.

The Kappa's cave / Bone Bridge sounds smart too. If anyone wants a bite beforehand, they're welcome to it.  

Yours,
Wessex Theskyra
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Wessex,

We'll definitely take you up on a bite if we do end up venturing, well, pretty much anywhere. I see no problems with you coming with us to check out the library. However, I don't know of any non-Ascended  sympathetic to us outside of Sunjata, and I don't think he's a particular asset for anything involving Safrin. Beyond that, I'm afraid anyone else would want to lay claim to anything we find or report those findings to our enemies.

If you know of someone, though, feel free to invite them along. I imagine we won't be doing much of anything at least until the season changes, as I for one am quite busy preparing for Deepfrost. I'll let you know if Isla says anything important.
Yours Sincerely,
Amun
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:

Wessex,

It would take too long to explain, but I found out there's a relic in Stormbreak. I'm not sure how wise it is to return there, but I'm also not sure we have a choice.

Let me know your thoughts. I'm planning to speak with the Voice soon, and I will let you know if she has any insights.

In the meantime, it occurred to me that the Underwater City of the merpeople would be a good place for the old gods to have stashed a relic as well. I don't know if you've been there, or if you think it's worth taking a look, just a thought I had.
Yours Sincerely,
Amun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gods, can’t catch a break, can we? A relic in Stormbreak makes time of the essence, because they’re working on a way to kill us if we enter, much like we did with the Order and the Barrier. However, I happen to know that there’s also a relic at the bottom of the Maw. It’s unobtainable for us, I’ve run all the scenarios… we’ve got nothing that can best a sea-monster. Let Remi and Ronin busy themselves witht hat one and let’s talk to Isla about going into Stormbreak.

My thinking is that the terms of the ceasefire were never stated as no entry, so as long as we’re not attacking any Stormbreakers or destroying anything (ha, that’ll probably happen, knowing how the rest of the relic searches have gone), it might be doable..

Who else knows about this?

I’m always down for a swim, but I doubt a relic is down there. Still, if you feel the need to explore, I’ll go with you. Let me know. Haven't seen any Mers in years.
Wessex Theskyra
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
You're right, it never rains. I trust you know the rest of the sentiment.

Isla has been informed. I'll share any knowledge I glean from the Voice. While time might be of the essence, I'm not keen on simply traipsing around Stormbreak, especially because they might activate a defense that kills us any moment. Also, you and I both know adhering to the letter and not the spirit of the ceasefire isn't going to make a lick of difference to Ronin and Remi.

Unfortunately, the Nightshade and Melita know as well, and I have no doubt they'll immediately tell the Huntsman and the Lullaby. So yes, our only hope is to get in and out before they can react and hopefully while they're otherwise occupied. That's more pressing than any passing interest in the Mers, especially if, as you say, Ronin and Remi will be in Torchline.