come into the den
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
Maea's expression brightened visibly at even the tentative 'yes'. It was an effort to remain seated and not jump up and down on the chair, though there was no stopping the wide smile from splitting her face.

"It's entirely up to you how much time you decide to offer the guild, and in what capacity you would like to join," she assured, perfectly able to promise whatever she wanted. Because to her delighted astonishment, Maea realized that she was about a cleanup away from becoming guildmaster.

A dizzying turn of events, to be sure.

"I imagine we would record and collect them," she mused at the question, "and eventually as time passes, it will be compiled into books. Depending on the magnitude of the things we see and hear in the coming years, it is quite possible that we will be writing history, in the most literal sense."

Her grin turned dreamy and s little wistful.

"The guild taught outlanders the ways of Caido in the past, when there was need. I would love to keep doing that, too."
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦