Hotaru
Have some more kids
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Hotaru,

You were right. I still can't even really process how but my twins portaled into Caido. They seem to remember dying as much as I do, so I have no idea where they've been for the past two years. But they're back with me in Halo now. I never thought I'd see them again. You should come meet them if you get the chance. I'm sure Soleil and Luka will love you.

Also, I know you already have your hands full, but I have a request. I heard about the concept of 'god parents' and should anything happen to me in the coming war, would you be willing to take them in as their Godmother?

I hope to see you soon.

Miss you,

Sah
The storm rages
I conquer
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Valkyrie

Sah,

The joy in my heart is too profound to say I told you so with any measure of weight - but I told you so regardless.

Soleil and Luka? Such beautiful names. I will have to prepare gifts for them for when I have the pleasure of meeting them. I may not be able to visit before Halo is made impassable, but that merely means I have more time to prepare. Flora and Enzo have aged with Frey’s blessings - I’m sure Flora would be happy to pass on her old dresses for little Soleil, though I will of course sew a few new ones for her and some winter gear for Luka.

I would be deeply honored to be their godmother. If ever anything happens, they are welcome in my home in the Greatwood - forever, if need be. I would raise them as my own if the worst came to pass.

I am so happy for you. Give them both my love until I have the chance to meet them come spring. And of course, all my love for you as well. I will miss you greatly.

Ru
Sincerely,
Hotaru Kaito the Valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Ru,

They've aged? Wow. Perhaps it was something like that that aged my twins. They should be around four now, not the six or seven they appear. I'm looking forward to your visit. I know Soleil will greatly enjoy any dresses you bring her. She's quite fond of wearing them.

(A few tearstains appear on the paper here). I knew you'd say that. You love more deeply and honestly than anyone I've ever known. It's an absolute honor to have you in my life. There's no one I'd trust more with my pups' future.  

Thank you, Ru. I can't wait to hug you.

Love,

Sah
The storm rages
I conquer