[SE] and it goes like this
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
the baffled king composing hallelujah
"Mm, you are right. I probably would have," Ronin agrees softly, grinning and continue to lavish his husband with affection as his eyes slip shut. "I think this luxere would be able to find its way home even if I didn't tell it to do anything," he says, and he means it. "But we did leave Mateo in the marketplace, so I think it would be kind of irresponsible of us to go without him."

Watching the snowy road ahead from the halo of their luxere's glowing antlers, Ronin stifles a yawn and offers the cocoa to his husband this time. "And I will never get enough of you, either. I'd quite like to do this again when we do get home..." Quite like being an understatement. "I'll pull a sleigh for us again another time."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Now the ashes of tomorrow sing your sad song
Oh right. Their son. "Can't he find his way home, too?" Remi wonders, not that he really means it. Lulled into a post-orgasm daze where the only things that were real was the man pressed against him, hopefully he could be forgiven for forgetting about their son.

Humming a note of appreciation, Remi sips at the cocoa. "I very nearly said something about how you taste sweeter than this." He muses, which for those paying attention, is absolutely saying something about it. Mushy and full of nothing but overwhelming inarticulate pulses of love for Ronin, the alchemist stifles a yawn into Ronin's shoulder. "Pulling the sleigh," he says once he can, grinning foolishly and bobbing his eyebrows in a silent challenge for Ronin to turn it into a new sex position. No part of him doubts that either of them will be able to rise to the occasion.

"I love you," Remi whispers, sounding and looking as sappy and full of love as he had on their wedding day. 'Let's get Mateo and go home."

~FIN
the lullaby
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.