Silent things
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
Snow fell from a leaden sky and muffled the sound of her footsteps as she trudged through the Woodlands. It settled quietly over the ground and covered shrubs and trees in a while blanket. The first snowfall of the season always made her melancholy, and this year was no different, even if the chill in the air and the glove-sized snowflakes had very little to do with why she felt so numb.

In her hands she carried a leather-wrapped burden, gingerly as if it was hot even through the wrappings. As she reached the glowing tree, Maea set it aside by her feet, and brushed a layer of white off her shoulders and shook out the hair.

"Voice? Will you see me? I have a question, and a request if you permit."

Amun had said she could join him when it was time to visit the shrine, and he had tried to come with her once before. Perhaps she should have waited for that, and asked him to come with her again. Though, a part of her realized that this was something she would have to face on her own. No matter that she missed the comfort of his presence as silence stretched out around her.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Only silence greets the young ascended. Silence that is sure to spawn questions of why? and where are you?.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
She waited in the falling snow, until her footprints were gone and the silence became a scream in her ears. Questions did indeed swirl in her mind as moments dragged out into minutes, and when nothing at all stirred - no wind, or voice, nor fickle spirits - she let out a faint sigh that did not fog in the chill air.

"Alright. Some other time, then."

She retrieved her package, and disappeared. The snow swirled in the rush of air that hurried to occupy the space she had vacated, and before long the glowing tree was left to its own solitary wake.

Maea could take a hint.

{Fin}
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦