Personal Quest (SE Open)a spark in the dark
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye has chosen a house that he can easily restore to set up his flattery. It is dry and no house is too close should there be a fire that will spread to the other houses. The small tool shed next door he had already emptied and started to partially fill it with wood he had seen in the now strange forest. He had wanted to cut down the trees, but when one of them recited some wisdom, he did not care and limited himself to the wood on the forest floor. Now it was time to build the open alone would be difficult. He wondered if he should tell Maea or Amun. He would not disturb anyone, for now, he had to see if he could do it alone.

This is PQ for the Smithery from Darkeye. He Needs Some help from the grounders to do so after that I have planned a few more PQ.

_______
_______
_______
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
Lilliane
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
Lilliane still wasn't sure what to make of Darkeye. He seemed to have good intentions, but she disagreed with him on almost all of his actions. Still, based on the note she had seen on the notice board, it seemed like he could use some help. And as such, she found herself heading to the place designated in the note.

Arriving at the house, she took a look around, taking in the surroundings, before heading over to the shed where Darkeye was. "Hi. I heard that you could use some help?" With a quick glance at the house she added: "I'm not sure how much help I can be, but I'll do what I can."
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can

Coding base by Sky

Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
Promises had been made, and so they would be kept. Maea appeared at the appointed time and place with a distant look about her, one arm kept tucked away in a pocket to keep it out of harms way. She spared Lilliane a nod in recognition, and swept her gaze about the area before focusing on Darkeye.

"Tell me where you would like some help." There was no smile, or even an attempt at one, and her voice sounded flat as she spoke. But she was there; that was really more than anyone had a right to expect. Neron's words had lodged themselves in her mind, and kept her moving - despite the distinct desire to hole up somewhere and wallow.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun trailed behind Maea. Hands in his pockets, he whistled a few out of tune notes as he glanced around the area Darkeye had chosen to set up shop. Zhanshi poked his head out from the ground by the potter's feet. Without looking, Amun lifted the toe of his boot to press the little landshark back underground. The potter's companion nibbled on the leather before diving down into the earth, hopefully before the smith could see.

Shooting Lilliance a smile, Amun came to stand beside Maea. "What these two lovely ladies said. Where do you need us?" He glanced between the shed and the empty house that Darkeye had apparently chosen for his smithy.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye took a closer look at all three. He noticed Maea's behavior but did not want to respond directly. Maybe he should not do that in front of Lilliane or Amun. "Greetings, I am glad that you have appeared so quickly. Isla has allowed me to build this forge here and I hope that you will support me. There are some things to do. he points to the almost empty room where he has started to build an open stone oven.

He smiled broadly. "We need to bring in more wood, and strangely enough, the trees are talking. I've already collected some wood, so we should be able to make charcoal from it. About that size." Darkeye gestured about how big the anvil needed to be. "I'm going to make myself at home here, but if no one has a better idea, I'll take care of the anvil". Darkeye grinned again.

Darkeye would listen to what you wanna do. He will be there for questions otherwise he will try to get an anvil.

Welcome to my first Pq I hope I do this right
You can choose what you want to do, the order would be Amun Maea then Lilliane.

Coding base by Sky

Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun nodded at Darkeye's words. However, the potter's gaze was drawn towards Maea. Arching an eyebrow, he slung an arm over her shoulder. Turning her slightly so they were partially blocked from view, he mouthed, "you alright?" at her.

Glancing over at the smith, the guild master grinned. "That's why we're here. I assume." Blinking as the other man mentioned talking trees, Amun cocked his head to one side. "Talking trees? You ah, didn't happen to be near the Greatwood recently, did you?"

Releasing Maea, he gave Darkeye a nod. "I can gather more wood. Spare anyone else from the conversational conifers and loose-lipped larches." Giving the group a wave, the potter would turn towards the nearest woods.

Which was way nearer than he'd expected. There were trees seemingly everywhere. His eyes widened as he practically ran into one as he turned the corner. "Uhhh..." he stammered as he backed away. Staring at the evergreen, his eyes traveled the length of it, which was entirely adorned in a riot of streamers of every color. He backed around the corner to the small party again.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
While aware of the concerned glances shot in her direction, Maea couldn't seem to shift the heavy fog that wrapped around her, numbing both thoughts and feelings alike. Though the injury to her arm had been healed with not so much as a scratch remaining, some phantom ache kept lancing through it until she barely wanted to move the fingers.

All in her head. It was all in her head, and there was nothing anyone could do about it. So when Amun wrapped an arm around her and turned them aside, she met his gaze and nodded faintly. Mostly alright, yes. "Just a bad day," she murmured back in hushed tones, meant for only him. He knew why; the kind of ghosts that haunted her, and why keeping busy was the best she could manage. Smiling was... beyond her, today.

Turning back to the others, Maea considered the tasks and went to pick up some tools. "Being near fire isn't a good idea, so I'll help gather wood." Making charcoal was a hot and messy task, and she shot Lilliane a faintly apologetic glance for leaving it to her.

Amun seemed to need the help, anyway. She raised a brow at him when he came right back, blinking at the wide eyed expression on his face. "You didn't notice them on the way here? The trees are everywhere." She extended an axe towards him and led the way back around the corner. Before long, the sound of merciless chopping and woody groans of protest echoed back towards the others.

------

Maea decides to help Amun chop wood. Talking trees or no.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
Lilliane
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
Lilliane also couldn't help a concerned look when she saw the mood Maea seemed to be in. But she decided it was not her place to interfere. Instead, she nodded towards Amun and Maea as they headed off to find wood. With both of them being ascended, she understood why they were not keen on any tasks involving fire.

"I can take care of the charcoal," she said as she turned to Darkeye. "But I have no idea how to do that, so I guess I'll need an explanation first." She looked at the tools Darkeye had prepared for the whole smithy building. But which of them could be used to make charcoal was beyond her.
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can

Coding base by Sky

Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye nods to Amun and Maea who would hopefully be able to get enough wood. It was time to make some clover. He turned to Lilliane. "We have a lot to do. I will help you. We need to stack a lot of wood into a pyramid. Then compact it well with clay or earth so that no oxygen gets to the fire. Since I'll need a lot of coal and don't want to do this so often, it'll be a big pile of wood." With these words, he goes out to the already collected wood. "We'll use up all this wood, which will have to burn for a few hours. I'll clear the area where we'll do it, you can bring the wood." Darkeye grabs a shovel and starts digging a pit.

---
That is an interesting roll as you approach the trees they begin to sing the scale. What seems to sound nice in the first moment but after a minute already begins to annoy when over a hundred trees sing again and again and do not quite hit the tone where should they be able to they did not have much practice.

Coding base by Sky