What might be
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
Lilliane
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
Coming to a decision on what to do had taken a long time. Now, with a clear goal in mind, Lilliane had set off for the rainbow road early in the morning. Arriving at the shrine, she took a deep breath, trying to keep the nervousness down. The thought of trying to talk to an actual deity still scared her.

For an offering, she had brought a necklace made of hazelnuts and beechnuts. Placing it gently at the shrine, Lilliane stood for a moment. Then she took another deep breath. "Frey? If you have a moment, I would like to ask you something."
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can

Coding base by Sky

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
"For you, sweet thing? You can have all the moments you like." Frey appears, regardless of the aspect or the season, clothed in little more than bronzed skin and a smattering of snow moss. Sprawled across the rainbow road as if to wick away as much warmth from the stones as possible, they raise their eyebrows at the necklace.

"How adorable," they chime, rolling over to reach for the offering, fastening it around their neck. Instantly the nuts begin to sprout, of course, but this is no terrible thing. "Speak then, honeydew. What burning question tickles your tongue?"
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
Lilliane
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
Despite everything she had been told, Lilliane was still surprised to actually get a reply from a god. But her surprise quickly turned into a nervous yet genuine smile. "Thank you."

The words she had carefully prepared beforehand had vanished from her mind. But that was okay. She would manage. "To be honest, there is something I could use your help with. I've been told it's okay to ask for help, but I'll also have to do something for it." Although it was clearly a statement, the way her voice got just so slightly higher at the end of the sentence made it sound like a question as well.

"I want to create a safe place for me. And maybe one or two friends. Would it be possible to make it so that this place can only be reached or found by those who are invited there?"
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can

Coding base by Sky