Deimos
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Deimos,

I hope this letter finds you well. Actually, I hope it finds you at all. I am writing to you on the first day of the season, though when this will reach you I do not know.

I have been given information from Ludo about where a relic might be. Ronin and I are going to go and have a look and after how well things went for the three of us in the desert last time, wanted to extend an invitation to you. I know Halo is rather impassible during Deepfrost, but I can dream you out if you are alright with the side-effects. I will explain in person.

I will come and look for you in the Citadel in a few days time.

-Remi Taliesin
the lullaby
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824

Remi,

I am surprised it found me, considering the weather conditions. I hope this one manages to make its way in return. (He doubts it, but the effort was there nonetheless. It wouldn’t be shocking at all to see the delivery birds come flying right back, the letter veering off into the vicious winds.)

I would be interested, but we can discuss things more in detail when you arrive. (It would also give him time to set some manner of his responsibilities and notes in order).
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos