[se] out on that tight rope
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby
And you should know,
I left but never lost my place
Their breakfast-making dance is as efficient as it is affectionate, and quickly the kitchen is filled with delicious smells despite the questionable methods of all chefs involved.

The smile on Remi's face comically disappears at the mention of prehistoric, and it's with a dramatic look to his right hand that the alchemist focuses his attention. "Oh no." He whispers in a low voice as he waggles his remaining fingers. No part of him is genuinely concerned, though. If he lost a hand entirely the alchemist was quite certain there were ways around that—ways that would surely include annoying his husband.

"Mateo and I already brought back silver for you." Remi points out, as if to say he'd already done his part. Mention of Neron though quickly draws his attention, and it's with narrowed eyes that he shakes his head. "The Greatwood was not part of the truce between Stormbreak and the Grounds, though. And who would notice a common hawk flying through the sky?"
He murmurs, inclining his head and waiting for Ronin's reaction to see if this was the sort of response he'd been wanting.
and these nights I miss you most
my heart is yours to break
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
the darkstar
"Oh no," Ronin agrees, dawning horror suddenly blooming across his face. He turns from where he's sweetening their bacon with syrup to grasp at Remi's wiggling fingers. Pressing kisses to his fingertips (and to the places where they used to be), he draws the other man up and against him, as if to protect him against their imaginary foes. "Were you thinking of diving down in shift?" he asks. "We won't be able to use any mAgIcAL powers if so."

But then talk turns to a certain Launceleyn and although Ronin turns back to tend to their breakfast, he very much has gotten the reaction he'd been hoping for. "And what a strange surprise, should I come back here one day to find a helpful vial of Ascended hybrid fluid," he all but purrs.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
"My hero." Remi gushes, not needing to feign his appreciation as he's kissed and coddled. Shrugging in his husband's grasp (and absolutely not trying to wipe a bit of syrup off the bottle with his finger while doing so), Remi considers. "We could bring manta crystals I suppose. Depending on what we expect to find I could always hold onto it and let you shoot stars at it." So saying it's that comment that seems an easy segue to mention, "...when we had Deimos with us in the desert, things went fairly smoothly, don't you think?" He asks a touch suggestively.

Letting himself be released, Remi slips a syrupy finger between his lips and huffs a sigh around it. "Indeed." The alchemist agrees. "Besides, after trying to pin Morgan's death on me, I would say he owes me." And if Neron disagreed? Well. Remi would be very glad to see him try.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
"Mm, manta crystals could be a good idea. We'll shift as a last resort - or you can hold it and I'll punch, as you say," Ronin says, smirking as he watches Remi's antics with the syrup and waving away their companions as he moves to finish up the eggs. "Deimos?" he repeats, tilting his head and nodding, not bothering to try and hide how impressed he is to hear Remi wanting to play as a team. "They did," he agrees. "We might have to play compass switcheroo to get him out of Halo, but that wasn't a problem for us with Mateo. Let's invite him."

And as for Neron, Ronin is grinning fully as he turns away from the oven with their breakfast on two plates, setting them at the table. "He certainly does," he agrees. "Knowing the little rat bastard, you showing up will be enough for him to give up the fluid without a fight."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
'I think Noah might still be a bit...green.' The alchemist comments, as if needing to justify his mention of Deimos. "And I am not sure he has any aquatic shifts." Did Deimos? Shrugging uncomfortably, Remi gets out plates and cutlery, setting the former by Ronin that he might put their food on it, before moving their coffees over to the table. "I was thinking if I used my compass to get to him, I could dream us back." The implication of course being that it would result in two naked men nestled up next to Ronin. Such was the scope of his magic, alas.

"Perfect. I might have to loiter for a few days until I can find him. I cannot say that I know what someone like Neron Launceleyn does with himself, but starting at the sex room is probably a safe bet." Remi comments as he stabs at his eggs with his fork. "Do you have any preference which we do tackle first?"
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
"Mm," Ronin agrees about Noah. "And he's just taken over Halo. His attention is rightly on the Citadel. Hopefully he can spare Deimos for a little jaunt - the city tends to pretty sleepy and quiet at Deepfrost, right?" Grinning, Ronin takes his seat, sips his coffee, and picks up a rasher of crispy bacon to munch on.

"Oh, a dream? That could work. I'll go to Torchline and grab some manta crystals for us. I'll fall asleep there so you we can set off to the Maw as soon as you and Deimos arrive," he suggests, though his nose does wrinkle at the prospect of Remi loitering to find Neron.

"I have no preference, but whether you're going to Halo or to the Grounds, you don't get to do that until Mateo comes home and I've gotten to spend time with you for at least twelve hours." Because Remi has just gotten back from his previous trip.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
'I think so.' Remi says with a shrug. Unbeknownst to both men Halo was anything but sleepy just now, having been overrun with dinosaurs. As far as the alchemist was concerned, if Deimos agreed to come whatever the ramifications were for Halo were on the General's shoulders, and not his.

"That works. Make sure you fall asleep somewhere with enough room." Remi adds somewhat suggestively, before immediately regretting it. Pausing long enough for Oria to add a few unnecessary sprigs of basil to his plate, the alchemist chuckles and nods. "Alright. Maybe I will send a letter to Deimos. If it reaches him in time, great. If not...well." He shrugs. "In the meantime we can maybe take Mateo to that market the fae have been talking about. Then I will go to the Grounds and you can bring Mateo with you to Torchline?"
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
Bobbing his eyebrows right back at Remi, Ronin hears out his husband's plans while he munches on his breakfast, however many bits of eggshell it might contain. "You are a very clever man," he informs the Lullaby by way of agreement, mopping up the rest of his syrup with his bacon and eggs and sitting back in his chair to stretch. "A letter, a market, Torchline and the Grounds. We make the best plans."

And yet, all Ronin looks again now is sleepy. "Can we go back to bed now? I had a dream that you were calling my name so sweetly, but when I woke up it was like you had just shouted in my ear." Is he smiling a bit? Maybe. "It was worth it, though. Not for the present - just for you."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Stifling a burp behind his hand and offering his husband an apologetic (but unnecessary) smile, Remi too leans back in his chair before shifting his gaze to Oria and Sugar. "I take it cleaning up is not part of the services you provide, or...?" Oria fully ignores him in lieu of painting Sugar's nails with syrup.

"What a dream. Does not sound like me at all." Remi comments, rising and stretching out a hand as if Ronin were some damsel being asked to dance. Sweeping the Huntsman close the alchemist presses eager but slow kisses against Ronin's lips before letting himself fall back into bed with Ronin atop him.

It would be several moments before either of them even pondered sleep, but once they pulled themselves from their blankets, breathless and satisfied, sleep would come just as quickly as they both had.

~FIN