Pirate's new clothes
Open!
Alex Moore

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Alex

Alex stood at the front desk of the tailor, showing her the design she had in mind. "A Victorian style button up coat with a collar. Length to the back of the knees."

She pulled out the tiger pelt and placed it on the counter, "Made with this and black satin lining. Maybe some leather in there too, designs if you like. Have fun with it but make it worthy of a pirate." She gave a wink to the baffled tailor who then took the design and materials and headed to the back.

With her instructions given, Alex sat down on the couch in the waiting area. She imagined that the tailor was likely using some kind of ability if the coat was predicted to be done in mere hours. Not that the pirate was complaining.
The ocean bows to none
But it'll dance with the moon
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
the difference between a garden
AND A GRAVEYARD
Enzo may not have the grace (and body) necessary for swanning in and out of places like seafoam on a wave the way his darling sister can, but he’s got long legs and a smile like sunshine and mischief that paves the way sufficiently. Strolling into the tailor’s space, enjoying the pleasant sound of wood beneath his heels instead of the Greatwood’s padded forest floor, the young man breezes past the woman just beginning to sit in his peripheral and alights at the desk within moments. Popping an elbow on the counter he levels his smile at the tailor, dimples popping cheerily.

“Hiya, I’ve got a pickup for today. It’s a dress, should be under Kaliesin,” he rattles off smoothly, heel bouncing with energy that never has a place to go. The tailor, already looking a little lost from the previous encounter he’d missed, waves their hands about in a fluster and disappears without a word. Blinking, Enzo slowly turns to the only other person in the shop and arches a brow at them, thumb pointing past his shoulder (but hidden by the angle of it, in case the shopkeeper returns to be able to see it) towards the back area they’d disappeared to. “Uhhh, was that normal?” A boyish chuckle leaves on the tail end of the question aimed at Alex.
is what you choose to put in the soil
ENZO
Alex Moore

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
Alex

Alex raised a brow at the young man's question before shrugging. "Not sure. It's my first time here." The pirate grinned mischievously, "Though she was flustered when I spoke to her. Perhaps you made it worse." The kid practically radiated charisma and the pirate had to stifle a chuckle. The tailor must have been younger than she'd predicted. Poor thing.

There was a slight ruckus in the back and Alex chuckled. Leaning back into her chair, she eyed Enzo, "Looks like we might be waiting for a bit." She gestured to the chair next to her, "Sit and keep me company? I loathe waiting." The kid seemed nice, if a bit bubbly. But hopefully talking with him would pass the time.
The ocean bows to none
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
AND A GRAVEYARD
His own grin is entirely unrepentant, cheekily so. “Yeah? I wondered why she was so tight-lipped when I came here the first time.” Laughing easily, he pops away from the counter with a grace that belongs in someone who has lived in their body for much longer than he has. The idea of the seamstress having a crush doesn’t fluster him in turn, too accustomed to Flora’s antics and far too certain of himself to be shy of his body or mind. While he may not flaunt it like his twin, it’s a steady stone in his chest that keeps him centered.

At the invitation he saunters over on coltishly long legs, folding down easily in the seat next to her and propping his elbow on the arm, offering his hand to her with smile newly turned on her instead of the tailor. “Enzo Kaliesin, at your service,” he drawls with a cheeky grin. “What are you getting done today?” Eyes flitting harmlessly over her figure, intrigued by the prospect of her visit more than the shapes his eyes find.
ENZO
Alex Moore

Change author:
Alex

Alex suppressed a cackle at Enzo's approach. The brat reminded her far too much of new recruits. Sauntering about with easy confidence and wild abandon. Overzealous at the prospect of adventure and so convinced that the chips would fall in their favor. It's adorable, endearing even. And she shook his hand in return with an answering grin. "Alex Moore."

The question is an innocent one but given her occupation the truth was risky. Nonetheless Enzo seemed like he'd be fine to tell. As such, the pirate leaned over conspiratorially to her companion. "I'm getting me a fancy new captain's coat made." Alex winked playfully, "Can't strike fear into the hearts of merchants if I don't look like the badass I am."
The ocean bows to none
Enzo Kaliesin

Change author:
AND A GRAVEYARD
Enzo is neither the type to kiss her knuckles nor to wink or grin roguishly, so instead he pumps her hand firmly and grind to beat the sun. Committing her name to memory is an easy task, neatly notated just like the list of names and uses of various plants in the Greatwood, scrawled on the walls of his mind.

Leaning in closer in tandem as Alex does so, Enzo’s eyes brighten with emerald fire at the notion of a profession(?) such as piracy. Or so it’s implied - captains who go toe-to-toe with merchants don’t leave many other options. His grin turns Cheshire at the edges, pleased by the resonance of inherent mischief he can feel in her that harmonizes with his own. “So you have a boat then? I grew up in one, but it wasn’t much for sailing. I’m sure yours is much better,” he simpers, unafraid to use flattery as a tool. “I had a dress made for my sister as a surprise, which is not nearly as interesting.” Chuckling, he leans back into the chair, kicking his feet out to elongate his legs ahead of him.
ENZO
Alex Moore

Change author:
Alex

Alex appreciated the firm handshake and lack of other unwelcome behavior. It made her opinion of Enzo more favorable that it already was. And as he went on to join in her mischief and throw in some flattery, the pirate couldn't help but throw her head back and laugh. This kid was exactly like her new recruits and the pirate turned her own Cheshire grin on him.

The tailor returned with a coat shaped bag and Alex stood up as she replied. "My boat is certainly better. And if you ever feel like finding some more adventure on the sea, feel free to find me. You'd fit in well, kid." It's an open invitation should Enzo ever wish to join her crew.

"Thanks love." The pirate teased the tailor as took her new coat from her and headed for the door. Alex paused and sent Enzo a wink as she turned to address him, "I'm sure your sister will love it. See you around kid." With that, she made her way out.

-{FIN}
The ocean bows to none