Ronin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Ronin,

I'm sorry for the formality, but this is very serious. I recently have come into the knowledge that there is likely a relic hidden somewhere in Stormbreak. I'm not sure where, but it's the place to start.

Melita has this information too and I know that she'd be willing to help us get it. I'll leave it up to you if you want to include Remi, but I don't think it would hurt. I'm going to see Safrin and hopefully get more information. An Ascended knows about this. He was there when the information was given to us. Time is of the essence, but I doubt I have to tell you that.

Sincerely,
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Maeve,

Thank you for sharing this - I don't need to tell you how much I appreciate it. I will actually be away from Stormbreak soon with Remi - there is apparently rumour of a relic out at the Maw, and we are hoping to secure it sooner rather than later.

If an Ascended is aware of this, would you and Melita mind keeping a toe in Stormbreak while I am gone? Work is ongoing to prevent Ascended setting foot in the city, but the issue with the Maw takes priority.

We will have to meet soon,

~ Ronin
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Ronin,

Of course. We lost one when Locke disappeared and I don't want to lose another. Do what you have to and we'll keep an eye out for anything there. I'll be sure to let you know if something happens and of what Safrin says. If we're able to find it while you're gone, then we'll do what we can, but I'm not sure what might be guarding it or if we'll have much luck.

I'll be in touch and will see you soon.
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade