Mini Event Be Our Guest!
A bonfire party! Bring a story.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
The snow added a certain something to the festive mood. The sun was setting on the horizon and in the gathering dark, the lights of many lanterns strung up into the trees offset the gathered clusters of glow stones until the Glade shimmered and twinkled in the gathering dark. A few actual bonfires provided a source of warmth for those who needed it, but the majority of the 'bonfires' scattered throughout the glen were actually made from piled up stone.

Food lined a table nearby, simple and easy yet tempting even for someone who could neither smell nor taste it, and a few local youths had been persuaded into performing through the evening. The music was as simple and easy as the mood, shifting between quiet and wistful only to pick up once in a while, tempting those so inclined into attempting a dance through the snowwy meadow.

Maea surveyed the result of her labor, and nodded to herself. It did look like a party, indeed. Now all they needed were for guests to arrive, bringing stories and some life to the whole thing.
Lost in a world full of non-believers
Searching for smoke in a still water pond
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye comes with a simple robe the black one with the red embroideries. He looks around and as a thank, you for being invited to the party brings Maea a beautifully crafted necklace made of different stones. He made it from the remains of the lantern. He puts it in a simple wooden box and is happy to give it to her. As a thank you and as a sign of friendship.

He enjoys the music and is happy that Maea organized it all. She also thought of the unascended when she prepared the food and is very happy about it. She could be the one who brings the Ground forward next to Isla. He enjoyed the atmosphere very much and hoped that the young people would continue to provide a cheerful mood. Maybe they could even dance. Even if Darkeye always looked a little awkward, it was all about the fun. He has not had enough of it in the time. He was glad that the curse was over and hoped not to have to talk to Voice so soon.

He walked briskly and decisively towards Maea and bowed as if to a queen. "I thank you for these great festivities it looks amazing well done. I hope that we will have many more in the near future. I have a gift for you, I hope you like it. " He hands her the casket and then goes straight towards the drinks.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Admittedly, Amun had lost track of time. When he realized he was late for the party he'd asked Maea to plan, he'd sprang up from his potter's wheel. Quickly scrubbing the clay off his skin, he threw on a clean set of plain clothes. Snatching the cloak, hanging from a hook on the wall, he shut the door before Zhanshi could escape from the little pit the potter had constructed for the landshark for the winter.

Dashing over to the Glade, he stopped right before he reached it. Combing his hair flat, he strode into the clearing as if he hadn't just rushed over. He was just in time to hear the tail-end of Darkeye's words. "A gift? I didn't bring you anything! Besides my presence, which should be more than enough." The guild master winked at Maea.

Nodding along to the music, he became aware of a jingling behind him. Stilling, he swiveled just his head. There was a tree positively festooned with bells of all shapes and sizes that was following him to the beat of the song. Arching an eyebrow, he barked out a laugh. "The more the merrier I guess. Just steer clear of the bonfires. Don't worry, we'll all do the same."
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
"Oh, you didn't have to!" Maea said as Darkeye extended the gift to her. She accepted it with a bemused smile, and cracked open the lid to peer inside. "Thank you, it's beautiful. I hope you have a lovely evening, Darkeye."

Waving after the stout man as he continued off towards the refreshments, Maea turned to smile at Amun. "You just ruined any desire I had to say just that," she teased him. A quick once over had her reach out to scratch a flake of clay from his chin. "Missed a spot. So pleased to know that you're late for a good reason." Shaking her head with amusement, she flicked the speck away and looked around.

"Do you think your party planner friend will come?" Maea couldn't recall the name of the person, and had no idea who to even look for.
Lost in a world full of non-believers
Searching for smoke in a still water pond
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Isla

Isla isn't a party planner person, but she attends all the same. It feels like they don't have nearly enough chances to let off steam and enjoy themselves, and so even though she cares very little for the cold, she bundles up in a coat and scarf and lingers by the lanterns, at first, their glow casting a warm light on her face. Watching as Darkeye approaches and Maea and Amun share a conversation, Isla can't help but smile under her scarf. It almost feels normal, like this.

"This is beautiful," she murmurs to Maea after taking a few moments more to soak it all in. "And it definitely brightens up Deepfrost a bit. Did you arrange this all yourself?" She bobs her eyebrows at Amun a touch playfully, as if asking whether he had anything to do with it.
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything