{SE} find your way
Alexander de Winters
Blacksmith

Age: 38 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
It's gonna take a little time // But with you by my side
It's bad luck. Losing him so quickly and Alexander was about to curse his luck too when the voice that's almost painfully familiar calls out from over his shoulder. A retort is already rising to his lips as he turns to face Amun, confusion coloring his features for a moment as he scans the face of a stranger, thinking he must have been hearing things. Except Amun speaks again and it's undoubtedly his voice.

A huff of a laugh rises from his chest as he dips his head, shoving his hands into his pockets, a self deprecating smile curling on his lips. "Do I really look that lost?" He asks, arching a dark brow as he takes a step forward, moving into his space before his expression becomes slightly serious. "Where'd you run off to? I thought we were supposed to have a date. Now I'm starting to think you're avoiding me." Alexander feigned a hurt expression even as a practically boyish smile threatened to give him away.
Alexander de Winters
I won't let go // 'Til I've got what's mine
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
AMUN
Grinning at the expression on Alexander's face, Amun scanned the crowd around them to make sure no one was watching them. Then he activated his illusory cloth. His actual features appeared for a moment before the disguise flickered back into place. "Would I call you a lamb if you didn't?" Smirking, he cocked his head to the side.

"Awww, did I hurt your feelings?" He fluttered his eyelashes. However, a laugh bubbled up from the potter's lips. "Tell me. Did I say yes to the date?"

Uncrossing his arms, he reached out to pat the smith's shoulder. "However, I am touched by your concern. Or maybe I'm just taking pity on you, so, if you must know, I got caught up in some nasty business involving a haunted house, some pesky spirits, and a long, mostly boring story." For a moment, the smile slid off the guild master's lips.

Then he shook his head and grinned. "Tell you what. I'll let you make it up to me." He lifted his arm for the other man to take if he so chose.
So the world's unfair
Keep it locked out there
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD & SKYLARK <3
Alexander de Winters
Blacksmith

Age: 38 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
It's gonna take a little time // But with you by my side
He scowled lightly, playfully put out by the nickname, but finding he really didn't mind it all that much. Especially when it was Amun calling him it. Rolling his eyes at the potter, Alexander shook his head at him, lifting a hand to rub at the back of his neck, the slightest flush managing to make its way to his cheeks. "Never imagined myself as a lamb." He muttered, a boyish glint in his eyes as he met the potter's gaze.

"No, you didn't hurt my feelings. Just... Thought you were maybe avoiding me or something." After their little tiff in the woods when they went after the Wicker Woman. "You said you'd think about it. Tell me... Have you thought about it?" Alexander arched a brow, lips curling into a slight smile.

His eyes widened slightly and he shook his head, "That doesn't sound like a boring story." Alexander chuckled softly, confused at how a haunted house could be considered boring in any form of the word.

Taking Amun's arm without hesitation, he guided him back into the sparse crowd, "Have anything in mind? Kissing strangers or hot cocoa?" Only one of those really held any potential enjoyment for them. Whatever Amun ended up choosing, Alexander was simply happy to go along with it, not realizing this would be one of the last times he saw him.

~FIN~
Alexander de Winters
I won't let go // 'Til I've got what's mine