[se] if I choose to be
for Lilliane
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
Prepping Torchline for LongNight was a different affinity from the days of the Hollowed Grounds – even now, well after monsters were supposedly gone. A time for gaiety and mischief, for heavy drinking and rowdiness, for expulsions of rampant stupidity and nothingness under the moonless, starless sky. They made their own merriment and mirth.

As a frequent patron of the latter, the honeybee made to scramble her way down the beach that morning, searching for portions of driftwood. They’d be easy enough to catch fire and keep some light burning against the Stygian blackness, while they drank up their liquor and remained thoroughly obnoxious along the swells of sand. And it gave her some opportunity for Fangorn and Sila to get out and wander about without being disturbed – the little hatchling needed to stretch her wings.

With the vampire gourd casting a watchful eye, the young dragon had already begun to roll around in the dunes, thoroughly amused, apparently, while Melita snagged at a few scraggly bits and pieces by the treeline, starting a pile.
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
Lilliane
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
Lilliane was on one of her now common walks along the beach of Torchline when she spotted Melita. It seemed like they often met at the beach. Then again, Melita probably lived nearby. Smiling, she gave Melita a wave and came closer. "Hi. How have you been?"

It was only upon coming closer that she noticed the young dragon playing in the sand. Eyebrows raised in surprise, she stopped and looked at it. A moment passed, then she looked from Melita, to Fangorn, to the dragon, then back to Melita. "A new friend of yours?" For now, she kept a distance from the little dragon, not wanting to startle it.
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can

Coding base by Sky

Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
Fangorn and Sila both were observant – enough to notice Lilliane well before Melita did, head downward as she found another decent piece of driftwood. The alert only came from Sila’s sudden movement, darting behind the honeybee’s legs while the gourd, familiar with the other Accepted by now, gave a hearty wave of his vines.

Arms full of the timber, the youth could only smile in return. “Hello!” There was half a comment about seeing any water horses lately that settled on her tongue, but she opted to rally away from that for the moment. “I’m all right. How about you?”

Sila gazed around the smuggler’s legs, tucking her wings in tightly. Difficult not to be noticed, perhaps, given her coloring, plumage, and such, or Melita’s pride in her existence. “Yes! This is Sila!”
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight