amorphophallus titanum
for nature frey
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Flora
Shoulders back, chin high; her hair was a bit wind-combed but that sort of went with the Torchline vibe. Right? Gods but she wished Jack had stayed. But nevermind. Nevermind. She could do this. She would do this.

With a starfish and bright pink flower placed at the base of Frey's shrine, the bastard child of Remi Taliesin knelt before the altar and took a deep breath. "So...here's the thing. If you answer me, I promise I won't waste your time. I'll even tell you what I want now—daggers that look like feathers that will return when I throw them. Because...as has been recently pointed out to me, throwing knives aren't that easy to use." Pausing, her cheeks slightly flushed (from the sun, of course, and hopefully prettily so), Flora reminds herself not to ramble. "Please Frey? I just want something that's my own. Some way I can rely on myself and not have to name drop who my family is if I ever get into trouble."

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
"Beauty and independence are certainly one of nature's more dangerous combinations..." The purr of a voice precedes Frey's arrival, and when they do appear, it's in a reclining position on the stone, reaching for the flower Flora has brought to inhale deeply of its scent.

"Far be it for me to stop you from carving your own path, sunshine. You can blow like the wind in any direction you like. Let's see what we can do to start you off..."

Flora has received a quest! She must:

1. Complete a thread collecting feathers from a ramphire
2. Complete a thread collecting feathers from a gore crow
3. Complete a thread collecting feathers from a ningo
4. Complete a training thread focusing on thrown projectiles

She will receive:

Deadly Plumage | Grey | Offensive
Three iridescent feathers capable of being used as projectiles. Razor sharp, they will recall themselves to the user's palm at will up to a range of 10ft.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Flora
Flora's inhale is immediate. All of her carefully crafted defences fall by the wayside in the face—and body—of Frey. Feeling as if her knees might give out, Flora clutches her fingers into fists, balling them tightly and then releasing them in a desperate attempt to keep her blood flowing lest she pass out. 'Oh...okay.' She manages, belly tightly clenched, feeling like she might laugh, or scream, or pee.

'Thank you. I really appreciate it. I uhm...' Won't let you down? What a stupid thing to say. As if Frey cared. "Thanks." Flora decides eventually. Fanning her skirts in a curtsy, suddenly very glad that Jack had indeed left, the girl retreats a few steps, not wanting to take her eyes off of the herald despite suddenly needing a bathroom very badly.

~FIN