there and back again
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the lullaby

Via compass and dreams, Remi and Deimos will find themselves back in the Deepfrost Barracks. Quickly conjuring two robes (the memory of which wouldn't last long, so hopefully Deimos had a change of clothes lest he be forced to walk naked back to his home), Remi hands one to the Sword before donning his own. "That was...I think we were lucky to make it through as easily as we did." Easily being relative of course, because for Remi it had felt as if he'd been run over by a train. Even so, the amount of magical exertion on Ronin and Deimos' part was nothing to sneeze at.

"About the relic..." Remi's lips twitch slightly, warbling between tight-lipped and frowning. "With Sunjata's decision not only to abandon Safrin but to align himself with the ascended...I do not want to be overly confident about our chances in the war, but nor do I want to see relics fall into the wrong hands." So saying the alchemist looks to the side, narrowing his eyes at nothing at all before deciding just to come right out with it.

"If you promise not to abandon our side and that you will fight to win this war, I would be happy to give you the relic we recovered." Gone were the days were Remi needed to add a threat at the end of his offer. Whether Deimos had earned his respect or whether the alchemist had simply gotten off his high-horse was unclear (both, it was both).
Maybe it's my fault for forgetting
Who I was when I was mine.
I've come to realize this one thing:
You couldn't fix what I couldn't find

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 10254
We're lost in the space between
who we are and all that we're trying to be

Quick and efficient – a return to mountains and summits, to barracks and familiarity, overcame any other rampant discomforts. Shucking the robe on, and figuring he could snag at any furs close by, his attention went back to Remi. A quick nod, the overwhelming bout of apprehension, trepidation, and dread that had come over him during those intervals, those devastating moments, could have been so much worse - and perhaps it was wise that they all knew it. “Agreed.”

Swallowing something else down, he proceeded onward with gratitude, rather than any other sentiments. “Thank you for your efforts, and allowing me to participate.” And, maybe, to slightly appease the situation, he offered the lightest of grins. “At least we had better aim this time.” Not slamming the Lullaby with the force of their incantations and powers too – he’d had enough on his plate with the kraken.

Not expecting the relic to come up, for it had been a non-issue in prior excursions too, his head tilted vaguely – then eyes widened, surprised, that it had segmented back to him. “I would not abandon our side, and have already decided on my participation.” Had presumed it’d come to that line anyway. “Thank you, again.” Acceptance, of gloves and artifacts, solidified and passed through – before everyone was on their way again.

{FIN}

DEIMOS
Stop trying to show how to save our souls
It takes dying to know
How to live as ghosts