Sah
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
Sah,

I’m sorry I haven’t written sooner. Things have been hectic in Torchline. We’ve gotten a new regional quest from Safrin that’s been taking up my time. Not to mention looking after Edmund and helping Harper with his newborn too. I’ve barely had a moment to breathe.

I hope the weather isn’t too harsh there. I’ve been thinking of you and the twins. How are they doing? Have they settled in okay? Forgive me if I seem overbearing. I just worry about you three. I promise to come visit soon with Edmund. It’ll be a little bit of a trek as I can’t use the portals, but it would be worth it to see you all again.

Talk to you soon.

Yours,

Maeve
Maeve
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

Maeve,

You don't need to apologize. Especially not with how late this response is. I can fully understand being busy with all of your responsibilities and obligations. I hope you're ok otherwise. Make sure that you take the time to relax too.

Things in Halo have been rough. The weather is as usual, and the twins have settled in nicely. But my adopted sister, the twin's aunt and Cordelia's cousin, recently died from a dragon attack. I saw it happen and things have been painful since. Cordelia blames me for letting her go out onto the tundra during Deepfrost, and frankly I don't blame her. But Aino insisted and I didn't want her to go alone. Yet I wasn't able to do anything when the time came.

The twins and I can come visit you in Torchline. Where there are no dragons. I hope you and Edmund remain well until then.

I miss you.

Yours,
Sah
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
Sah,

First, let me begin by saying I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy and I can't imagine how challenging that is while balancing everything else.

I'm so glad that the twins are doing alright despite everything. I can't wait to see you all soon now that the weather has turned. Torchline isn't anywhere near as warm as it usually is this time of year so the chances of you melting are slim to none, I believe.

Thank you so much for the gift. It is lovely. I hope we have a chance to talk once you come to visit.

Sincerely,

Maeve
Maeve