The Nature and the Dwarf
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye had thought about it and knew that he would not go to Ludo from what he had heard. Alike little as he would ask Safrin for something. But Frey had been the most reasonable herald in his eyes so far.

So he went to her shrine and knelt down. And brought his gifts there and hoped that she would hear his prayer. "Frey hear my prayer I ask for your advice and hope that you will hear me and together we can accomplish something that this world needs. Peace and harmony I know that nature is not always peaceful. I bring you the teeth of a land shark as well as a wreath of braided flowers because I did not know what you like." Gently he laid down the wreath as well as the teeth and hoped that Frey would show himself.

----
Darkeye prays to Nature Frey and this is the lvl Reward for lvl 3 Acceptet.
each for one sin

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
Reasonable is in the eye of the beholder, as Darkeye is undoubtedly discovering on his journey through Caido. But Frey's nature aspect could, indeed, be counted as such a thing, or as reasonable as one might expect.

The wreath of flowers bloom and flourish despite having been plucked - and strangely, the landshark teeth also grow roots, as if they might become strange flowers in their own right. Frey appears on their knees, bronze skinned and smiling, their fingers combing through the wreath.

"Nature is not always peaceful," they agree. "It gives, and it takes away. If that is something you can understand, perhaps I can help you."
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye keeps his head down. "I hope you know I mean no harm, but I will always serve Kor first and foremost.  But I need divine support for the coming and I hope we can work together on this. I want to prove myself to you and hope that we can work towards collaboration." He looks to the ground even though he would love to take a closer look at what Frey looks like. "I am aware that in nature it is not free, everything is in balance. I try to achieve the same." He says without a doubt in his voice.

She was different from Ludo, Voice, or Safrin. He hoped that she was the one who could help him. With Voice, he had tried and failed. He hoped the whole thing would take a different end here.
each for one sin

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Frey
Frey hums out something non-committal at the prospect of Darkeye continuing to serve Kor, but whatever their opinion about it, they decide not to share it with the man before them. "Balance, then. Let us see what we might be able to do to give you the balance that you seek. It will not be a simple matter... but I believe I can help you. Bring me something delicious next time, deal?"

Darkeye has received a quest! He must:

Complete 1 thread forging a weapon of Darkeye's choice
Complete 1 training thread using the weapon that he has forged in combat practice
Complete 1 thread collecting some Efas Herb
Complete 1 thread learning first aid from a character who knows it
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye knows that he probably won't like it if he continues to serve Kor, but he prefers to keep the lines clear and she knows where she stands with him. "I will Frey I thank you for your generosity and hope that I can complete your tasks soon. Do you prefer it sweet or tart Frey? Cake or bread depending on what you like I'll try to make it for you otherwise I'll just make you what I think is right." He says with a big smile. Darkeye is very happy about the outcome. He already knows roughly what his weapon will be that he will forge. The only question was whether the material would withstand it.
each for one sin

Change author:
Frey
"Oh, you know little old me. I'm easy." Frey smiles indulgently at Darkeye. "Though they do say a little tart is a nice change after so much sweetness. But I will leave it to your discretion." Waving an imperious hand, they go back to tending their strange, shark tooth seedlings and the wreath that has come alive beneath their fingers. If nothing else, Darkeye will find the deity to be very easygoing compared to some others.

~FIN