running up that hill
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood

The conversation with Chaele had been a bit eye opening, a reminder that he needed to speak with the man named Darkeye – and while Sunjata wasn’t too familiar with new faces around the Grounds, he had interacted with the man in that rebuilding of Samuel’s old bookshop. So it only makes sense to him that he might be able to meet up with the man relatively close to home.

Snow still falls from above, but there’s the gray cloud cover that brightens up the area alongside the pale hues of the ground that it’s almost too bright for him to look when he stands in the Sanctuary among stalls and the like. He wasn’t sure where Darkeye lived but had hoped perhaps the messenger might have more of an idea of where to locate the man. So he’d sent a letter to meet today at this time, beside the stalls for cloth and paints, dressed in bundles to escape the cold all while steel eyes glance around for a somewhat familiar face.
did you get out all of that angry passion?
is it still formin'? Has it started to torture you?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye wondered about the letter and was eager and ready to meet with Sunjata who, according to some people's reports, was partly involved in the Stormbreak attack. He had supposedly only transported the people, but that made him an accomplice. But it would probably not be about that.

He also didn't really have a good opinion of Sunjata because of Maea, who he called a friend and had seen how he treated her and allowed Nate to treat her.

He had already talked to many people and was curious how he would act as the demigod of Frey. As for his issues, he went out and wrapped himself in a thick coat because the temperatures were so high that he couldn't do anything else. Darkeye noticed because he carried the spear shouldered like a shield in the length through the against. It was not long before it reached Sunjata. "Kor to the greeting Sunjata. I am glad to meet you, what good can I do for you. And shall we have a cup of cocoa? Something warm would do us both good I think?" He said with a broad friendly grin.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

With Nate back and alive, Sunjata is in a much better headspace, far more likely to answer personal questions should Darkeye feel the need to ask them. If nothing else, he’s glad when the shorter man arrives, flashing a smile his way that’s crooked through the scar that traces up half his face. “Hello Darkeye.” He offers in greeting, something about the man’s own words making him slip into something more formal, similar to his days back in Korofi.

It’s good to officially meet you. And yes, I think some cocoa sounds good.” He starts to move, stepping through the crowd with enough room for Darkeye to accompany him, to the stall with the cocoa where he promptly orders one for himself and steps aside for Darkeye to order his own. “I recently had a conversation with Chaele. They mentioned you had an idea for a refugee space in King’s End for the war and I’ve had a similar idea. I was wondering if I may be able to explain my thoughts about it to you and see if you may be interested in helping?” It’s said in the span of time between them ordering their cocoa and receiving it.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye joined Sunjata and ordered his cocoa, eager to see where the conversation would go. "I can only say the same back. It's nice to meet you too official." He took out his book but kept it closed, for now, not wanting to interrupt his conversation. He listened to everything calmly and would give his opinion as soon as he had finished talking.

He looked curious and surprised at the whole. "Yes, I am planning something similar, but I am still in the middle of preparation. There are a lot of things to think about and I can give you my opinion on some of them if you want." He was nervous because he didn't know if he could help.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

Their mugs are given to them as Sunjata begins, the Flood cradling it close to his chest for a moment as he readjusts the scarf that Nate had insisted he wear any time he leaves the VlamVloed. A careful glance is given to the book before rising to Darkeye’s face, flashing another crooked smile as he begins to explain. “As am I.” He comments quietly. “I’ve spoken with Frey about making a safe haven for the war. It’s one that will be hidden for those that wish to be protected from it or would be needless casualties. And so, when I heard you were planning to make a space for refugees I thought perhaps we could work together.” Provided Darkeye was interested in something like that.

I plan on using the Barrows for the safe haven and will likely need a lot of help getting it ready. I heard you planned your refugee space somewhere in King’s End as well.” And he leaves it open ended, an offer that if Darkeye were to help him with his endeavor that Sunjata would help the Accepted as well.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
He listened to everything and took a sip of his cocoa. The cup was half empty after the first sip. He thought carefully about how he would say the following.

A deep breath later he began to speak. "If it's all right with you, I'd like to write it all down." He opened the book and hoped that Sunjata would agree. "I am planning to do the same thing in exactly the same place which means our plans will collide and the whole thing will be difficult because I don't know if our projects have the same goal Sunjata. I don't want to sound rude, but you want to protect the ones you care about, which is a good thing. But I want to protect those who are innocent." He paused to let it sink in. After that he started to speak with a calm but serious tone of voice. "I want to know from you how you will protect the people when the other demigods are still angry at your actions. Will you protect the people of the village or the ones you love? Depending on how you answer, I can help you, otherwise not. I do not want to be rude, but this is a project that I have been planning for a long time. I want to know how serious you are about it." Darkeye tried to remain polite, but a few times he almost let things slip, which would have taken the conversation in an even worse direction. It was a serious topic.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

Sure.” Sunjata murmurs, waiting idly as he takes a sip of his cocoa, steel gaze tracking Darkeye’s movements as the book opens and he begins to explain. And so, it seems his reputation is quite well known these days, and with it the very same miscommunication the Old Gods had spewed over and over and over again. A muscle feathers in his jaw, but he remains silent until Darkeye finishes – knowing better than to try and overtake the conversation. After all, they’re valid questions, and he can’t be upset that the fact of the matter is that people continue to speak for him rather than talk to him themselves.

He takes another sip of his cocoa to soothe him, to warm him up before he begins. “I’m unsure where you’ve heard that this safe haven will only protect those I care about. It’s open for everyone to enter. The only catch is that once they’re in and the war starts, they won’t be able to get out.” He pauses, gaze scanning the other man to see how he takes it before he continues. “It’s a neutral ground that Frey is creating. We’ve gotten some help from the Voice as well, so I suppose it depends on who’s tolerant enough to have some Ascended within it as well who wish to join.” Perhaps it isn’t the correct thing to say, but it’s the truth. Sunjata had betrayed Safrin solely because he didn’t believe in this war. He didn’t want to be a part of it and be forced to be her blade, forced to face his husband on the battlefield.

As for the other demigods, I cannot speak for them. But I have informed all the leaders, of which three are demigods themselves for the Old Gods, of my intentions on creating such a space. And I do intend on hosting meetings both within the Wilds and hopefully Torchline in order to spread the message more.” He isn’t sure if this answers Darkeye’s questions, but he hopes that it gets the point across that yes, it is for everyone. Anyone that wanted to join who could. “If it helps, the only ones of my own family that will be able to enter it are my sons. My husband is excluded from it.” And so he must remain inside without knowing his husband’s whereabouts, without knowing his fate, out in the great unknown while he remains sequestered, hidden, just as his deal with Frey to become their demigod had started.

Only, he'd branched out. Instead of only protecting himself, he can protect more.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye listened to everything calmly and only began to write it all down when Sunjata had finished speaking. It was too important to do both at the same time. He wanted to show Sunjata that this conversation was very important to him. He took another sip from his cup and then looked up.

The look of Darkeye became serious. "I told Voice pretty much the same thing, and I was magnetic for a month, so she cursed me to punish me for my impertinent suggestion. I didn't turn against her because of that. I'm trying to get to the bottom of a lot of things I'm dealing with Sunjata. I try to understand things before I start anything. Therefore, the questions I know it is unpleasant. But it has to be, I apologize," he said with a slight smile. He gave a little bow to Sunjata.

But immediately he became serious again. "How do you know that the war won't follow you and that the people inside this settlement will fight each other? How will you provide for them if the war goes on for a longer period of time? What if it lasts ten or even twenty years? If the people can't get out, some of them will feel like prisoners. That could lead to riots if you know how to prevent that or how to feed them, your suggestion is very good, otherwise, it might be difficult to implement." He ran his hand through his beard and decided to show him. Finally, the biggest worry was eliminated Nate couldn't get in.

Darkeye pulled out another smaller book and laid it on the table for him. "This is my research. I have traveled extensively in Caido. I have looked at the area and examined soil samples and seen where I can get the best resources. I have secured services such as food supplies and grain deliveries. As well as seeds. I have learned about grain milling and water supply. It's all in here. If I were you, I would allow the people to leave but not to re-enter. Voice is your biggest problem... I think your idea is good, but I'm afraid when it comes to her children, she might stab you in the back. The chances of that are 20%, which is too high for me personally." He said with a lot of calm. He hoped that Sunjata understood that he wanted to help here.

He did not want to show him up.But there was a other point that was important for Darkeye to talk about. "Remi and Ronin will not forget the attack on Stormbreak. Therefore, think carefully if you want to give them a target. Their retribution will come. I have been very open with you and I would be grateful if you would be the same with me. What's wrong between you and Maea and why do you let Nate treat her like dirt?" The voice became a bit angrier at the last sentence but Darkeye could still hold back, you could tell that he cared about Maea. The topic occupied him very much.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

Perhaps he has an in with the Voice due to his marriage or the shifts he’s given to the Ascended over the years. Either way, it’s been with caution that he’s always approached the Voice, uncertainty but trust because his husband trusted her. And if that led him astray, well, then so be it. “Hm. Fair enough.” He murmurs over the unpleasantness of the conversation, lifting the cocoa to his lips to take a sip as Darkeye continues.

He, too, waits until Darkeye is done, brows pinching together as muscles continue to feather in his jaw at the switch from suggestions and advice into Maea. But he takes a long deep breath and makes no point to mention the navy feathers that appear through the short hair at the base if his neck and travel down beneath his scarf. “I trust Frey to protect us the same as they said they would protect me.” He murmurs, starting at the top and working his way down. “As for taking care of people, I was the Governor of Torchline for a time and in the world I came from I was an officer and a leader of a resistance that formed to take down an oppressive government.” He pauses, unsure how much information to offer on that topic but sure that Darkeye would ask for specifics if he wanted them.

He does lean forward to look at the book, though, scanning all the information laid out, before his steel gaze lifts toward Darkeye again. “I can ask Frey but I’m unsure if I can adjust my deal with them again.” But he would try, solely for the sake that he said he had. “The issue is that the safe haven will be hidden. From everyone. Quite literally in hiding from it and if Frey’s word is true, then nothing should be able to get to us.” At least that covers it as far as Ronin and Remi are concerned, in his eyes.

I know Ronin and Remi. I also know that Ronin wouldn’t allow retribution to be taken on innocents.” And as for Remi? Well, Sunjata wasn’t sure. It may have been a dream, but the Lullaby had still killed him. Had made it feel real. Had been part of the reason that the Flood wasn’t quite right in the head.

As for Maea? He drains the rest of his cocoa and leans back, working his jaw. “Maea and I were in a relationship a while ago. We… Got into an argument about our compatibility I guess. I pushed her away because I knew that she wasn’t going to be happy with me or the things I wanted. And then she died, shortly after, in a ghost whale hunt.” He levels his steel gaze with Darkeye. “I regretted it, of course. But what was done was done and the one person that took me off that ledge was Nate. He… saved my life more times than I can count. And when Maea came back she just expected everything to go back to normal between us and it wasn’t. I was already married to Nate at that point. I’d gotten past what had happened between her and I.” He shrugs a shoulder, shakes his head. “I don’t… Really know the full extent of the issues between her and Nate but I do know that Maea was the one who attempted to burn down his clinic when we lived in Torchline. It’s part of the reason I stepped down from governing and part of the reason why we left.” He doesn’t know how much Darkeye knows, but he does lean forward, face carefully schooled into his old mask, waiting for him to speak more.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
He smiles a little in relief as he hears all of this. "Personally, I think your idea is a good one. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. But I think you need more preparation. This preparation that I have made, I could try to transfer it to your settlements. Why should we establish two villages in the same place? Let's start one and since you hate the gods on your side tell me what you need. I will help as much as I can. But I still serve Kor, even though I still see Frey as the most reasonable of all heralds. I also strive to work with her. My place is where the war is. That is my task. An oath is an oath. I don't take it lightly." He said.

Darkeye nods at this comment. "You understand my concerns, I hope. If you can manage it all, I'm glad. But such wars often last longer than you think you must be very well prepared for everything. What about people who seek your protection only while the war is going on, will they find it?" He says in a calm voice.

That was something Darkeye wanted to avoid saying but it was unfortunately good words."The problem is who is really innocent anymore. You brought the people to Stormbreak. That means you are partly to blame for what happened there. Strictly speaking, those are the facts. I know that Remi is not easy, but I have talked with him as well as with Ronin. But I believe they will be able to find you. The war will come to your village as well. I hope I am wrong. But my experience tells me that as long as you or Nate are involved, they will find you. Because the war only ends one way. When the powerful wipe each other out. You're not going to watch Nate die. He's too important to you. But the demigods will tear each other apart once it starts, and you know it. The only question is how fast it will happen. Wessex is going to need Nate for what's coming. She can't face Ronin or Remi alone. So why I'm helping you is for simple reasons. Your name has meaning, you have reach, and the gods are behind your plans." He said seriously. He didn't want to do it, but if he founded the village where Sunjata would do it, people would go to Sunjata and he would be alone. For the sake of the innocent, he had to hand over his project to him, as much as he did not want to do it. Or change the place for his Village.

These words hit Darkeye with surprise and he didn't even try to hide it. His eyes grew wide and he stopped writing for a moment. Before he could continue writing, he took a short breath. "I didn't know she had done such a thing. I will talk to her about it. However, I disapprove of your husband's behavior. If I should see something like that again, I would not remain silent. She is one of those who helped me, whether Voice cursed me or not. She tries so hard to please everyone here and endures everything with a big smile, doesn't it hurt you to see her like this? She is sometimes disrespected by her own people. I understand that you want to put the feelings behind you, but she doesn't deserve that. Nate did the same thing in Stormbreak... That doesn't mean what she did was good." He bit his thumb and thought. His thoughts were racing. Then he took another deep breath. "I will still help her, she deserves her chance to make amends. She has already died once for what she did, she has suffered enough for it, and she has atoned for her actions, unlike Nate. I will defend her against anyone, even if it means going up against all of Caido. I owe it to her. Even if it means that I have to face a demigod. "He said with a determined look. There was no doubt in his voice. He didn't want to make it sound like a threat.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

If I’m being honest, I think that having two options are a good idea overall. The safe haven is… Completely neutral. No abilities or shifts or upgrades will work within, so it will be a lot of work, but there may be some that don’t wish to give up their power. A refugee space for during the war may be important to have as well.” He rumbles in a bit of thought, reaching out to grab the mug he’d drained the cocoa from, if for nothing else but to have something to fiddle with aside from the wedding ring on his finger.

As for welcoming those only when he’s needed, it wouldn’t be that different from before in his mind. “Yes. As those who moved to Torchline and left while I ruled, I have no objections to helping those who need me when or if they do.” And if they don’t? Then that’s fine too. It wasn’t a hang up for him.

However, his gaze snaps back to Darkeye when he starts to lay out what he believes to be facts, brows pinching together as surprise crosses his face. “How do you know I was the one that brought them to Stormbreak?” As far as everyone knew, he’d been in Torchline, spending the evening with Maeve. “They used my shifts, yes, but I can’t say I’m surprised by the accusations. It was a dragon.” After all, as he unwraps the scarf from his neck, Darkeye would see the mottling of scars from a relic hunt, a scar along his jugular from before he’d even arrived to Caido, and of course — the dozens of Ascended bites along his skin. The scarf itself is used instead of the mug that he can twist within his scarred hands, the lightning marked one resting atop as he regards Darkeye and the accusation more intensely. “I only have Frey at my back. Safrin murdered me, Ronin brought me back.” He says simply. “I’m Safrin’s Betrayer, after all.” And Ludo? Well, he’s never met it. “They’ve had plenty of chances to come and get me and they haven’t yet. Something tells me that I’m low on the demigod totem pole, especially if — and excuse my language — I’m fucking off from being actively involved in the war. I’m not the threat.

He takes a deep breath though as Darkeye continues, a twitch of his lip that’s partial amusement and disbelief as he continues. “Perhaps I’m missing something. I don’t know what Nate did to Maea. As for whether it hurts? It did, a long time ago. When she died and she left her last words for everyone except for me from a demigod of Mort’s that hated me for exactly the same reasons you seem to have distaste for me. I didn’t get her last words to me, had to watch as everyone else did, and I grieved her.” It’s a bit touchy, a slight huff of a laugh of disbelief and unamusement leaving him. “Her and I have talked since then. We agreed to… Start over. Nothings going to be the same between us, though. She’s not the same timid woman I met years ago, afraid of her own magic. Nor am I the same man as I once was.” He leans in, twisting the scarf between his hands. “But that doesn’t mean I won’t help her when she needs me to. I know my presence is hard on her, so if she wants me for anything she needs to come to me first.” It’s the only thing that makes sense to him. Why torment her when they’d agreed to not step on eggshells around one another? “As for Nate? I’m not my husband’s keeper just as he isn’t mine.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
This statement disturbs Darkeye a little and he puckers the corner of his mouth a bit and raises an eyebrow. "I have more in mind than a refugee camp Sunjata, it is a project of peace, an attempt to show that all, regardless of faith, can live together and show what they can achieve together. They should be able to defend themselves if necessary. I will most likely change the location to the swamps. You don't need such a place twice in the same place. Otherwise, we would only steal each other's resources. And I won't be your first wall," he said in a stern tone.

Darkeye smiles and taps on the big book where he had written everything down so far. "I have testimonies that are reliable and have seen you. More than three people described a Dragon so well. I in turn describe Remi or Ronin, for example, they know very clearly who is meant. Nate was there and where Nate is you are not far. That means it is a logical conclusion. These are things that I hear and try to make a picture of. Unless there's a way to steal someone's shift as Nero did in Halo to fake a plot. I'm thorough about that. But I can't know everything either." Darkeye saw the scars and was impressed. He was curious about where they came from. Most of his scars had already disappeared, and he was glad to be rid of the slave mark. But then he began to speak again. "Could it be that Safrin might try to kill you again? Or even attack the village? Are the people who will come with you aware of this danger?" He said in a serious tone.

Now he looked at Sunjata like a little boy caught in a lie. "You saw exactly that he treated her like dirt and you act like you didn't see it seriously. Do you also want to take care of the village with this behavior where no problems are seen are none? I thought you were smarter. I don't have any dislike for you, I'm just having a discussion with you, nothing more, nothing less, and I'm pointing out things I've seen and heard. I am very direct as you already know some see that as an attack against their person. I try to be open with people. Then they know where they stand." His look became a little friendlier again and everyone knows this look it is not pity it is the look that the one, unfortunately, knows the situation too well understanding. "I know it's hard to grieve and move on after the death of a loved one. When you have gone further for this person than you would have done yourself. I understand you on that Sunjata but right now you two are dancing around each other. And I saw both when we were fixing up the library. Nate's behavior and your reticence," he said, looking into the empty room, hoping to find an answer. But he found none. "Then I'll tell Nate that again. If he and I fight, now you know why. I don't fear you, demigods. The only thing I fear is that it has already happened or I'm dreaming, but this feels too real for that." The Family he left behind. The war that he cants Change. Or the voice of Kor that guided him was all gone. He couldn't say goodbye. He could never visit the grave of his Family or his Love. There was only his last remain his oath.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

I apologize for the misinterpretation.” Sunjata responds swiftly, realizing the error a few moments after that Darkeye’s plan was far more steadfast than he had originally imagined. However, when it comes to how Darkeye knows that Sunjata was there for the Stormbreak attack, the Flood can’t do much more other than snort, a soft sound leaving his lips as he shakes his head. “The Ascended can take shifts and use them whenever, even share the shifts amongst themselves.” A shoulder rises and falls. “I was in Torchline. You can ask the Queen there.” As for Sunjata becoming Nate’s shadow, well, it does amuse him a fair amount. “If I were there, I wouldn’t have let Ronin keep Nate’s body.” He hadn’t even known Nate didn’t make it out until a week later.

A torturous week, truthfully.

The shift toward Safrin has him shaking his head again, though, something a bit more somber crossing his face, lips twitching at the insinuation. “I doubt she would try again. She made her point.” And as far as Sunjata’s concerned, that was really what Safrin was about. Making points, manipulating, but never quite giving in completely. “The people who come with me will be protected by Frey. I would imagine if Safrin chose to attack us that Frey would ensure our safety.” After all, Frey had been the one that convinced Sunjata to betray Safrin anyway.

Frustration does continue to bubble, though, the edge of scales forming on his skin that peek out from under his collar, hands twisting in the fabric of the scarf a bit more as he lets his gaze linger on Darkeye. “I cannot be everywhere. Nor am I the kind of leader that has my hands in everything at every given waking moment. In Torchline, if an issue was raised to me then I dealt with it. Until then? It was between the parties affected. In this case, it’s between Nate and Maea. I don’t see how I’m involved in it aside from the fact I know both of them.” Because again, he doesn’t understand what had happened. He doesn’t know the reason for the argument they’d had that evidently Maea had complaints with.

Again, Darkeye, I am not my husband’s keeper. You can warn him if you like. And if Maea has an issue she can come and speak to me about it herself. But the last I heard from her we had agreed to try and start over.” His hands loosen in the fabric of the scarf, smoothing it out with a lightning scarred thumb, steel gaze scanning Darkeye’s face before drifting away to a few people who walk by.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
The charcoal pencil flicked across the paper he'd heard something like that before but now it had been confirmed by another person. Sunjate didn't say anything to Neron, which made Darkeye wonder, but he didn't want to dig any deeper. "Then I apologize as well. I am a Kor Consecrated, it is my duty to find out and clarify such things. I have already requested an audience with her, but I have not yet received an answer. Everyone else has already agreed, she is apparently very busy. I've seen her helping to build houses and she likes to take charge. Honestly, I don't like her. But maybe that's just the wrong impression. As for Stormbreak, I don't think you would have had any choice but to get into the same state as Nate." He said openly and without sarcasm in his voice.

Visibly relieved, Darkeye exhales. "Then let's get back to the subject at hand. What do you need, or did you just want my advice on forming a village, and I can give you some more. If that's what you want." He said, grinning broadly.

Darkeye shakes his head and lets the subject drop. It was no use if the person didn't want to see the whole thing. He was also not the right person to talk to about it, he had to talk to Nate like Sunjata said. He would do that, he just thought that Sunjata might be able to talk to him sooner. He saw the dandruff, but he was in awe of the whole thing. The topic did not leave him so cold.

He clears his throat. "I'm walking toward you because she would never do it. I've known her a few weeks, you've been in a relationship with her, and she gives you space, so she doesn't approach you, a blind man with a cane can see that. But it's okay if you don't want to see it. You prefer to concentrate on your own things. With people you apparently still have to learn to deal. But let's just get off the subject, I've made my point here." He would have liked to smash the skull of this arogant piece of shit into the table, but that wouldn't have helped Maea. He would talk to Nate and if he didn't understand, he would just walk away. violence wasn't much use here.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky